Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160738 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1830 on: May 24, 2012, 06:16:52 PM »
wade carrying the heat right now

DJ Warrior

« Reply #1831 on: May 25, 2012, 12:07:48 AM »
i guess i was wrong bout the pacers beatin the heat w.o bosh but they aint winnin the title w.o him

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1832 on: May 25, 2012, 02:20:29 AM »
i guess i was wrong bout the pacers beatin the heat w.o bosh but they aint winnin the title w.o him

bosh is expected to be back soon. they even said he might play in a game 7, although that was probably just trashtalk
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

DJ Warrior

« Reply #1833 on: May 26, 2012, 09:44:09 PM »
Heat + Celtics is a tight match-up.....i got the Heat in 5 or 6

The Watcher

« Reply #1834 on: May 26, 2012, 10:56:09 PM »
oh shit! which bandwagon is hack wilson gonna be on for the heat-celtics matchup?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #1835 on: May 26, 2012, 11:00:40 PM »
oh shit! which bandwagon is hack wilson gonna be on for the heat-celtics matchup?

lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1836 on: May 26, 2012, 11:05:56 PM »
I don't know how this series will go. Likely without Bosh, that's tough. Against the Pacers, yeah whatever, those two can dominate. But this is a real team. Allen needs to be checked for cancer or something. Something is just wrong with that dude recently lol.

If Bron & Wade aren't both consistently having 30 & 30 games each, Celtics could realistically win this in five or six.

Bron & Wade go off, Heat in six.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1837 on: May 30, 2012, 08:48:00 PM »
legendary game by rondo, wtf is going on with this nigga? suddenly he can stroke it like the best of em? like really, wtf?!

there's no chance the celtics are winning this series... they left everything they had out there and still lost, game over for them
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #1838 on: May 30, 2012, 09:04:07 PM »
legendary game by rondo, wtf is going on with this nigga? suddenly he can stroke it like the best of em? like really, wtf?!

there's no chance the celtics are winning this series... they left everything they had out there and still lost, game over for them

did u catch lebron chokin again, though? be honest.. shit is gettin beyond sad. he's now 2-14 fgs on game-tying/go-ahead shots in the final :24 seconds of the past 2 seasons. DAMN. miami would definitely be down 0-2 right now if they were playin the Spurs.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1839 on: May 31, 2012, 03:21:19 AM »
any team would be down 0-2 if it were playing the spurs. i wouldn't just call it chokin. contested jumpshots or free-throws are not his strength, plus the heat offense tends to be stagnant and pathetic in those situations. spoelstra is quite mike brownesque sometimes. wonder what he would do if he ever, EVER had a good or at least decent coach. not to mention someone like jackson or popovich. either way, lebron tends to suck in those situations, but part of it is to blame on a) the coach for never running a gangsta play and just putting out pathetic & awkward isos and b) lebron's skillset not fitting those situations, as he can't drive because he's afraid to get fouled (FTs weakest part of his game) and can't comfortably shoot as he's not the greatest jump-shooter. it's not JUST choking. choking could be said of someone who shoots 88% from the line, then misses on last possession FTs. or someone like durant missing jumpers all the time. with james, it's just not his forté. nigga needs to have some plays ran for him. those awkward isos with him just waiting till the clock expires then running for an uncomfortable contested 18-footer that everybody knows is coming just sucks ass.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 03:23:35 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #1840 on: May 31, 2012, 04:24:36 AM »
any team would be down 0-2 if it were playing the spurs. i wouldn't just call it chokin. contested jumpshots or free-throws are not his strength, plus the heat offense tends to be stagnant and pathetic in those situations. spoelstra is quite mike brownesque sometimes. wonder what he would do if he ever, EVER had a good or at least decent coach. not to mention someone like jackson or popovich. either way, lebron tends to suck in those situations, but part of it is to blame on a) the coach for never running a gangsta play and just putting out pathetic & awkward isos and b) lebron's skillset not fitting those situations, as he can't drive because he's afraid to get fouled (FTs weakest part of his game) and can't comfortably shoot as he's not the greatest jump-shooter. it's not JUST choking. choking could be said of someone who shoots 88% from the line, then misses on last possession FTs. or someone like durant missing jumpers all the time. with james, it's just not his forté. nigga needs to have some plays ran for him. those awkward isos with him just waiting till the clock expires then running for an uncomfortable contested 18-footer that everybody knows is coming just sucks ass.

forget the free throws, shooting a fadeaway jumpshot from 20+ feet out over rondo is pretty damn pathetic, no way around that.. and missing that lay-up in the same sequence, as well. u said choking is someone who shoots a high percentage, then misses on the last possession. well, LeBron shoots 53% on fgs. he shoots 2-14 in the last 24 seconds of a game for go-ahead/game-tying baskets since he's been in Miami. THATS 14%! disgustin shit.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1841 on: May 31, 2012, 08:01:49 AM »
What I'd like to know Seven, since the 4th game of Indiana series, do you still think that Lebron is saving Wade's ass, as you've put it ? I think it's quite clear who is the go to guy when it comes to making baskets when it matters.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1842 on: May 31, 2012, 09:34:51 AM »
What I'd like to know Seven, since the 4th game of Indiana series, do you still think that Lebron is saving Wade's ass, as you've put it ? I think it's quite clear who is the go to guy when it comes to making baskets when it matters.

only that wade is not all that great either. if wade really was that good, he'd simply be the guy to shoot in those situations, like, all the time. he isn't. he missed a bunch of "clutch" FTs, he has no range. plus bron is the type of nigga who can secretly dominate a game without scoring much, wheras wade or kobe are more the type of niggas who have to score to dominate.

fact is this: if wade and bron switched skins in the same game, niggas would still shit more on bron than they do on wade. lebron is probably the most over-scrutinized athlete of all time. there has never been a black athlete so hated on by blacks, even though there's been black athletes who were murderers, rapists, thugs, drug abusers... well, flat out niggers. still they were backed by the black community. but lebron gets shitted on by anyone, despite being a friendly, law-abiding person. isn't this kind of sick?

forget the free throws, shooting a fadeaway jumpshot from 20+ feet out over rondo is pretty damn pathetic, no way around that.. and missing that lay-up in the same sequence, as well. u said choking is someone who shoots a high percentage, then misses on the last possession. well, LeBron shoots 53% on fgs. he shoots 2-14 in the last 24 seconds of a game for go-ahead/game-tying baskets since he's been in Miami. THATS 14%! disgustin shit.

part of this is to blame on the coaching, they simply have zero plays called in those situations. it's always iso for a nigga and see what happens. not even fucking high screen lol. it's beyond pathetic. plus, those numbers can be deceiving. durant actually has terrible numbers in that statistic, but noone would call him horrible after all those highly-publicized last second game-winners.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #1843 on: May 31, 2012, 11:52:53 AM »

fact is this: if wade and bron switched skins in the same game, niggas would still shit more on bron than they do on wade. lebron is probably the most over-scrutinized athlete of all time. there has never been a black athlete so hated on by blacks, even though there's been black athletes who were murderers, rapists, thugs, drug abusers... well, flat out niggers. still they were backed by the black community. but lebron gets shitted on by anyone, despite being a friendly, law-abiding person. isn't this kind of sick?

faggots get less respect than murderers, thugs, drug abusers, etc....lebron is a straight up queer who likes to prance around the court and dance all fruity in warm-ups, if u wanna talk about "sick". he talks back to his mom and looks like he is about to cry when the refs call a foul he dont like. diva is the word...his personality is not friendly/humble, it's overly egotistical, and he gives off the vibe of a bitch-made female. really hilarious how u dont see why peeps dislike him.

part of this is to blame on the coaching, they simply have zero plays called in those situations. it's always iso for a nigga and see what happens. not even fucking high screen lol. it's beyond pathetic. plus, those numbers can be deceiving. durant actually has terrible numbers in that statistic, but noone would call him horrible after all those highly-publicized last second game-winners.

blame it on the coaching staff all u want, but 2-14 is despicable, and u know it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1844 on: May 31, 2012, 01:56:35 PM »
lol @ NIK flashing stats, when under the same circumstances, Kobe is 0-9 since 2008.