Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160775 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1860 on: June 04, 2012, 05:50:04 PM »
I'd take Harden over Wade at this point. Sad shit.

Cluuuutch by LeBron. Wonder how Skip Bayless is going to spin that one.

clutch what? brickin vital free-throws at the end? lmao. this shits embarrassin'...lebron is so horrible on final possessions that everyone in miami is already scared 2 give him the ball in those situations.

he's bricking FTs all the time, get over it. nigga hit his only real jumpshot from behind the 3pt line with 34 seconds on the clock wide open. clutch shit. the more you are open, the more clutch it gets.. cause you have more space to overthink it

That 3 he hit was pretty damn clutch.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1861 on: June 04, 2012, 06:53:12 PM »
Stephen A. Smith made a decent point for guys like Skip Bayless, aka herbs like NIK.

When looking at LeBron they would hold the fourth quarter against him, when he started scoring, they started saying the "final five minutes of the fourth", when he started scoring then, they said the "last two minutes", that turned to the "last minute", now that he hit a shot with thirty-seven seconds left you'll hear, "Oh, he ain't clutch in the final thirty-six second of a game".

I'm not a big fan of the term "hater", but that's just blatant hating. When son can't do no right in your eyes & you'll say whatever because to see him succeed just eats at you alive.

Sccit

« Reply #1862 on: June 04, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »
yea, the 3 was good, but missing free throws which woulda iced the game make it impossible to refer to him as clutch, in regards to that game.. u cant be "half clutch". u either close the deal, or ya dont.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1863 on: June 05, 2012, 03:57:41 AM »
Stephen A. Smith made a decent point for guys like Skip Bayless, aka herbs like NIK.

When looking at LeBron they would hold the fourth quarter against him, when he started scoring, they started saying the "final five minutes of the fourth", when he started scoring then, they said the "last two minutes", that turned to the "last minute", now that he hit a shot with thirty-seven seconds left you'll hear, "Oh, he ain't clutch in the final thirty-six second of a game".

I'm not a big fan of the term "hater", but that's just blatant hating. When son can't do no right in your eyes & you'll say whatever because to see him succeed just eats at you alive.

Certain people will always shit on LeBron, literally no matter what he does or how good he plays. When LeBron had that great game 1 vs. the Celtics, Bayless went on for minutes trashing him because he showboated against the trashtalking KG. On some ESPN poll that has 14 players on the ballot, one can rank each one of them on how well they have performed in the playoffs. LeBron has twice as many #1 votes as Durant, but still comes 2nd, because a bunch of haters voted him #14. He's more hated than Kobe ever was.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1864 on: June 05, 2012, 11:40:59 AM »
^Na, the funniest Bayless moment was after LeBron in Game 4 against the Pacers when he had 40, 18 & 9 & Bayless sat there with a straight face & said Wade easily had a better game.

Stephen A. Smith nearly walked off the set lmaooo.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1865 on: June 05, 2012, 11:47:24 AM »
^Na, the funniest Bayless moment was after LeBron in Game 4 against the Pacers when he had 40, 18 & 9 & Bayless sat there with a straight face & said Wade easily had a better game.

LOL. I missed that. That's too much, he's making it too obvious now. It's so out of line that it doesn't even push buttons anymore. Kinda like saying Rudy Gay had a better playoff run than LeBron or something.
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1866 on: June 05, 2012, 05:34:47 PM »

LOL. I missed that. That's too much, he's making it too obvious now. It's so out of line that it doesn't even push buttons anymore. Kinda like saying Rudy Gay had a better playoff run than LeBron or something.

Then he tries to "validate" himself by saying "Well, I'm holding him to the absolute high grade possible". Yet 40, 18 & 9 just isn't cutting it for Baseless.

Remedy360

« Reply #1867 on: June 05, 2012, 08:28:49 PM »
SMH @ Hack saying his Celtics stood no chance against Miami. He's not allowed to follow that team anymore lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1868 on: June 05, 2012, 08:35:41 PM »
Would you trade LeBron for Dwight if you're Pat Riley?
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1869 on: June 06, 2012, 12:03:08 AM »
Would you trade LeBron for Dwight if you're Pat Riley?

Wade for Dwight.

The Watcher

« Reply #1870 on: June 06, 2012, 01:47:40 AM »
SMH @ Hack saying his Celtics stood no chance against Miami. He's not allowed to follow that team anymore lol

fuck hack wilson, bandwagon ass fan
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1871 on: June 06, 2012, 01:55:01 AM »

saying your team has no chance does not equal bandwagon fandom
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #1872 on: June 06, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »

which team...miami or boston?

Sccit

« Reply #1873 on: June 06, 2012, 11:08:50 AM »

saying your team has no chance does not equal bandwagon fandom

no, but being a fan of the phoenix suns, then new york knicks, then boston celtics, then miami heat does..

Remedy360

« Reply #1874 on: June 06, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »

which team...miami or boston?

LOL, I hate to shit on the guy that hasn't posted here in the last few weeks but I'll do it anyway. I mean, it was bad enough to start waving the white flag regardless of the situation, let alone now when it looks like his team is actually the better one.