Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160762 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1875 on: June 06, 2012, 01:55:30 PM »
SMH @ Hack saying his Celtics stood no chance against Miami. He's not allowed to follow that team anymore lol

which team...miami or boston?

LOL, I hate to shit on the guy that hasn't posted here in the last few weeks but I'll do it anyway. I mean, it was bad enough to start waving the white flag regardless of the situation, let alone now when it looks like his team is actually the better one.

it's funny...because i thought all along that boston had a shot at the finals. and i HATE them. can u imagine what it's like to be a fan of a contending team and not have any faith behind them? thats probably how he lives his whole life, which is why he seems like a total retard with no brain of his own.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1876 on: June 06, 2012, 01:56:37 PM »
He's a Jets & Giants fan. That's kinda annoying lol.

Remedy360

« Reply #1877 on: June 06, 2012, 05:06:18 PM »
^ Lol the convenient football picks, I actually forgot about that one. C'mon Hack, come in here and stand up for your honor.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1878 on: June 06, 2012, 11:14:17 PM »
Hack got banned with Elano over a week ago lol.

Remedy360

« Reply #1879 on: June 06, 2012, 11:50:57 PM »
Hack got banned with Elano over a week ago lol.

No shit? Lol I thought it had been a while since he'd posted but I didn't hear any of that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1880 on: June 07, 2012, 05:36:27 AM »
Hack's a front-runner, no doubt. Although in his defense, being from Maine, it's kinda tough. Being a Celtics and Red Sox fan would make the most sense I guess... but those teams really weren't good on a consistant basis back when he was a kid. Kids are even bigger front-runners.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1881 on: June 07, 2012, 08:59:08 AM »
Hack's a front-runner, no doubt. Although in his defense, being from Maine, it's kinda tough. Being a Celtics and Red Sox fan would make the most sense I guess... but those teams really weren't good on a consistant basis back when he was a kid. Kids are even bigger front-runners.

Everybody from that New Hampshire/Vermont/Maine area are Celtic/Redsox fans.

Somehow he loves the Yankees, but then fucks with the Celtics. Then chooses both New York teams over the Patriots. It's such a strange combination.

DJ Warrior

« Reply #1882 on: June 07, 2012, 10:13:25 AM »
Heat take it tonite  :scarface:

Sccit

« Reply #1883 on: June 07, 2012, 10:22:43 AM »

Everybody from that New Hampshire/Vermont/Maine area are Celtic/Redsox fans.

Somehow he loves the Yankees, but then fucks with the Celtics. Then chooses both New York teams over the Patriots. It's such a strange combination.

it's not strange...he's just the definition of a bandwaggon fan. he hops on whichever team is good...when the suns had barkley and were contenders, he was a suns fan. when the knicks contended and had ewing, he was a knicks fan. when the celtics acquired the big three, he converted to a celtics fan...when the celtics big three seemed like they were getting old, and the heat got the newest big three, he became a closet heat fan. pretty funny stuff.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1884 on: June 07, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »
I have no words. No words could ever do justice describing the greatness of LeBron James given the context of this game. Win or go home game? On the road? In Boston? With the wholre world eager to shit on you? And you put up THAT kind of performance? ...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1885 on: June 07, 2012, 08:00:42 PM »
my dad raised me to be a Jets, Giants and Yankees fan

he tried to get me into the Mets and Notre Dame too but neither of those teams ever stuck

my dad stopped watching basketball a good 10+ years ago so that's how I became a Celtic fan.  I used to root for whoever my dad watched.

even weirder, I have an uncle who's been a Yankees/Patriots fan since the 1970s!  he lucked out recently but the Pats were a laughing stock for most of his life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1886 on: June 07, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »
I have no words. No words could ever do justice describing the greatness of LeBron James given the context of this game. Win or go home game? On the road? In Boston? With the wholre world eager to shit on you? And you put up THAT kind of performance? ...

he did aight tonight lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1887 on: June 07, 2012, 10:18:23 PM »
Holy shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1888 on: June 07, 2012, 10:25:56 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1889 on: June 07, 2012, 10:56:34 PM »

lmao

Lebron had the best game of his life.  19 of 26 shooting!  so many tough shots.  amazing....but it makes me sick to my stomach that we gotta play game 7 in Miami now

go boston