Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160815 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1965 on: June 20, 2012, 11:06:04 AM »
But I honestly solely blame James Harden. He's playing like a fucking pussy. Had like six turnovers by halfway through the third & shot like 2-10. :-X

"all beard no brain" - ron artest

lol

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #1966 on: June 20, 2012, 11:32:04 AM »
Both Harden and Ibaka are a no show in these Finals ...

Sccit

« Reply #1967 on: June 20, 2012, 11:56:45 AM »
yea...and fisher is sometimes over-confident in his drive to the basket on fast breaks. to me, that was the turning point in the game. thunder up 2 with 4 minutes to go and possession of the ball, fisher runs full speed into the lane, as if he's got any sort of athleticism, and he straight gets rejected, leading to an easy fast break for the Heat and a QUICK moment shift in their favor. i dunno why he's been doin that lately. he never did this with the Lakers. that was the perfect moment for him to slow things up and control the game the rest of the way.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1968 on: June 20, 2012, 12:42:17 PM »
It's quite simple. OKC are a bunch of rookies when it comes to finals. Miami are not. Even the players outside of big 3 are somewhat seasoned vets. And you can tell they were in the finals last year. And lost.

Miami deserves to win. The end.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #1969 on: June 20, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »
the Skeat are milking the so called injuries because after they get the championship the highlights can milk the limping and clinching as if the skeat was battered and bruised and ERNED this champi....p !watch when its all said and done they will drag out the injuries, even though when they happened the team was up...

.....miami how does it feel to be the first team team have to actually buy a championship.....I mean the ref's and dAVID sTERN love them some Miami ....SKEAT.

lets say the Skeat are a great team, well the Thunder beat them to the punch but the ref's had to slow it down and put the skeat back in it....more marketing will come from the 3 superstars then one superstar and his sidekick...not to mention after this horrible season the 3 superstars who bought a champi.....p will go on to the olympics.... the hype will be threw the roof and sterns pocket will get that much more fatter....lets say they didnt buy the champio....p well then, stern would rather give queen james a champi....p than let a young team win the championship in its first ever appearance.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1970 on: June 20, 2012, 12:56:09 PM »
the Skeat are milking the so called injuries because after they get the championship the highlights can milk the limping and clinching as if the skeat was battered and bruised and ERNED this champi....p !watch when its all said and done they will drag out the injuries, even though when they happened the team was up...

.....miami how does it feel to be the first team team have to actually buy a championship.....I mean the ref's and dAVID sTERN love them some Miami ....SKEAT.

lets say the Skeat are a great team, well the Thunder beat them to the punch but the ref's had to slow it down and put the skeat back in it....more marketing will come from the 3 superstars then one superstar and his sidekick...not to mention after this horrible season the 3 superstars who bought a champi.....p will go on to the olympics.... the hype will be threw the roof and sterns pocket will get that much more fatter....lets say they didnt buy the champio....p well then, stern would rather give queen james a champi....p than let a young team win the championship in its first ever appearance.

you sound like a moron for calling them the "skeat"

are you 5??

Sccit

« Reply #1971 on: June 20, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »

you sound like a moron for calling them the "skeat"

are you 5??

i like his style

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1972 on: June 20, 2012, 01:45:07 PM »
lol @ "buying a champonship" with a salary cap in place

how is it working for the Knicks?  would you say the same thing NAtive American if the Knicks were here?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1973 on: June 20, 2012, 02:45:57 PM »
lmao just gotta love it when random niggas who never post all of a sudden start to write angry essays and shit... that's the best indicator to know if a series is over
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1974 on: June 20, 2012, 02:58:39 PM »
"it would be better for the NBA is the Heat didn't win again" - Barkley

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1975 on: June 21, 2012, 03:53:18 PM »
"it would be better for the NBA is the Heat didn't win again" - Barkley

I'm telling you, man. The world wants to see him fail. If he said "NOT ONE, OR TWO, OR THREE..." & then lost seven times in a row, the audience would grow by the year.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1976 on: June 21, 2012, 03:57:49 PM »
the funny thing is, if u listen back to that pep rally

lebron never SAYS they are going to win

he says he "believes" they can win

Remedy360

« Reply #1977 on: June 21, 2012, 05:43:35 PM »

Lol, he said once the game starts it's gonna be easy

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1978 on: June 21, 2012, 06:36:35 PM »

Lol, he said once the game starts it's gonna be easy

they went 58-24, it was easy lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1979 on: June 21, 2012, 06:37:05 PM »
hey NIK who are your top 10 players in the NBA right now?