Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155336 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1995 on: June 22, 2012, 09:17:24 AM »
LOL. Truth. But I'm sure something new will come up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1996 on: June 22, 2012, 11:16:33 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1998 on: June 22, 2012, 11:22:03 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #1999 on: June 22, 2012, 11:23:24 AM »
it's sad that people take their time to make these

Sccit

« Reply #2000 on: June 22, 2012, 11:29:19 AM »
What makes MJ better than all of them is he joined a shit team stuck it out, and won championships...6!!

ummmm, yea...pretty sure thats what kobe did too, enduring years of playin with kwame, smush, and luke in his starting 5 during his prime years.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2001 on: June 22, 2012, 11:31:37 AM »
MJ played with Pippen and Horace Grant

not a shit team if you ask me

Quadruple OG

« Reply #2002 on: June 22, 2012, 11:50:44 AM »

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:06:28 PM by OG Reality Check »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2003 on: June 22, 2012, 12:17:41 PM »
smh

teecee

« Reply #2004 on: June 22, 2012, 01:42:02 PM »
What makes MJ better than all of them is he joined a shit team stuck it out, and won championships...6!!

ummmm, yea...pretty sure thats what kobe did too, enduring years of playin with kwame, smush, and luke in his starting 5 during his prime years.

Wow.  I meant from the star of his career, he didnt join a franchise That historically has been a top two franchise in the league. I'm my saying what the bulls became was shit...it was a great team. Im just saying his situation was quite different from magic or Kobe's and quite similar to Brons, except Bron chose to bounce

Remedy360

« Reply #2005 on: June 22, 2012, 01:45:43 PM »
Remedy must be partying somewhere

Lol, I was, but like I said it's only a short term solution. The team that was built on the back of shitty years in Seattle is full of young talent that's only going to get better. Harden's not gonna be scared of the big scene forever, Westbrook is only gonna get better, and KD still hasn't even reached his ceiling. All I can do right now is be a mature adult and hope for injuries.

Sccit

« Reply #2006 on: June 22, 2012, 01:58:39 PM »

Wow.  I meant from the star of his career, he didnt join a franchise That historically has been a top two franchise in the league. I'm my saying what the bulls became was shit...it was a great team. Im just saying his situation was quite different from magic or Kobe's and quite similar to Brons, except Bron chose to bounce

well. kobe post-shaq was in pretty much the same situation as jordan pre-pippen.. neither kobe nor mj bounced. lebron did. that is what separates them as competitors and what makes lebron's ring less impressive than if he woulda done it in cleveland.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2007 on: June 22, 2012, 03:02:11 PM »
"Lebron James matured into the leader that the Heat needed to go all the way and I tip my hat to Lebron ! His critics have nothing left 2 say. Miami's maturity & teamwork were too much for the Thunder. I am sure The Thunder will be back next year but this was Miami's year. Its always a pleasure 2 C someone whose had 2 deal with alot of criticism, handle it in a classy way, and come out on top. Congrats Lebron!"  - Kareem

teecee

« Reply #2008 on: June 22, 2012, 03:05:48 PM »
My point was MJ never came to a team with a franchise player, making him unique. Get it?

Asterisk talk is quite predictable. But I guess, considering people said the lakers last two weren't legit cuz of gasol trades, or that Kobes first three weren't his, it's plausible you'd feel the need to claim this chip ain't legit.

Bottom line, Bron played great, and is currently the best player on the league, and just won MVP in both regular seaso and playoffs to prove it. Let's leave legacy talk for later, it's exhausting! 

I think everyone can recognize lebron played well through the whole playoffs despite the hate and past failures, so let's recognize and keep it moving

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2009 on: June 22, 2012, 03:14:53 PM »

Asterisk talk is quite predictable. But I guess, considering people said the lakers last two weren't legit cuz of gasol trades, or that Kobes first three weren't his, it's plausible you'd feel the need to claim this chip ain't legit.

Bottom line, Bron played great, and is currently the best player on the league, and just won MVP in both regular seaso and playoffs to prove it. Let's leave legacy talk for later, it's exhausting! 

I think everyone can recognize lebron played well through the whole playoffs despite the hate and past failures, so let's recognize and keep it moving

pretty on point here

i always considered the 08-09 Lakers the luckeist team ever beacuse they faced that WACKASS, heavily flawed Magic team that barely beat the Celtics (without KG that post season) but I don't put any asterisks on that

i don't put any asterisks on Tim Duncan's first title either