Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155372 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2040 on: August 06, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »
any news on mike miller?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2041 on: August 12, 2012, 09:23:00 PM »
lebron is the first player to win an MVP, NBA Finals MVP and gold medal in the same year since MJ in 1992

Remedy360

« Reply #2042 on: August 12, 2012, 09:38:16 PM »
I've hated on LeBron for a while, but the guy is fucking unreal.

Sccit

« Reply #2043 on: August 13, 2012, 07:42:56 AM »
IMO, DURANT WAS THE MVP OF TEAM USA, THOUGH. KOBE WAS USED AS MORE OF A VETERAN FLOOR LEADER/PLAYER COACH. AND LEBRON DID HIS THING, BUT DURANT WAS SOMETHIN ELSE.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2044 on: August 13, 2012, 08:43:37 AM »
IMO, DURANT WAS THE MVP OF TEAM USA, THOUGH. KOBE WAS USED AS MORE OF A VETERAN FLOOR LEADER/PLAYER COACH. AND LEBRON DID HIS THING, BUT DURANT WAS SOMETHIN ELSE.

Okay... still... LeBron won the NBA MVP, his team won the NBA Finals and he was on Team USA who won gold. Not since 1992 has any basketball player did this, and that was Michael Jordan. That's a great year. And if you look at Dream Team stats, not that any of that matter with that team because they won by blow outs, Charles Barkley was the MVP of that team. And no one will ever say Barkley is better than MJ.

Let's just give LeBron his due, it's been a hell of a year, and he's the most physically dominating player we've ever seen. No one has been as strong and fast as he has been since he came into the league. He's finally put it together and now LeBron is ready to achieve greatness. Granted, later than most, but he's there.

Sccit

« Reply #2045 on: August 13, 2012, 09:02:29 AM »

Okay... still... LeBron won the NBA MVP, his team won the NBA Finals and he was on Team USA who won gold. Not since 1992 has any basketball player did this, and that was Michael Jordan. That's a great year. And if you look at Dream Team stats, not that any of that matter with that team because they won by blow outs, Charles Barkley was the MVP of that team. And no one will ever say Barkley is better than MJ.

Let's just give LeBron his due, it's been a hell of a year, and he's the most physically dominating player we've ever seen. No one has been as strong and fast as he has been since he came into the league. He's finally put it together and now LeBron is ready to achieve greatness. Granted, later than most, but he's there.

NOT SAYIN IT WASNT A GOOD YEAR FOR LEBRON, JUST THAT HE WASNT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE TOURNAMENT...THAT IS ALL

HE'S STILL NOT AS GREAT AS SOME PEOPLE ACT, THOUGH. IS HE A BEAST OF A PLAYER? YES. BUT THERE IS STILL DURANT, WHO IS BETTER, IMO. ALSO, PEOPLE TEND 2 FORGET ABOUT THE LUCK FACTOR. MIAMI WAS DOWN 2-1 TO INDIANA, AND 3-2 TO BOSTON. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY JUST RAN THROUGH EVERYONE. AGAIN, LEBRON IS A BEAST, BUT 2 GROUP HIM WITH MJ IS STILL FAR-FETCHED.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 09:05:08 AM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2046 on: August 13, 2012, 09:21:44 AM »
lebron is the best player in the league NIK

get over it :)

Sccit

« Reply #2047 on: August 13, 2012, 03:17:07 PM »
DURANT WAS CLEALY BETTER IN THE TOURNAMENT, AND ID TAKE HIM OVER LEBRON ANY DAY

Remedy360

« Reply #2048 on: August 13, 2012, 03:36:18 PM »

Durant was the best scorer yeah, but nobody was distributing/scoring like LeBron was..

Sccit

« Reply #2049 on: August 13, 2012, 03:38:01 PM »

Durant was the best scorer yeah, but nobody was distributing/scoring like LeBron was..

I THOUGHT DURANT WAS BETTER OVERALL AND CARRIED THE TEAM ON HIS SHOULDERS....I WATCHED EVERY GAME

Remedy360

« Reply #2050 on: August 13, 2012, 03:54:47 PM »

I THOUGHT DURANT WAS BETTER OVERALL AND CARRIED THE TEAM ON HIS SHOULDERS....I WATCHED EVERY GAME

I watched them all as well. Not trying to knock Durant cause he was great, I just felt like LeBron was the leader and made more plays.

Sccit

« Reply #2051 on: August 13, 2012, 03:58:13 PM »
I DUNNO..FROM WHAT I SAW, I THOUGHT DURANT WAS CLEARLY THE DOMINANT ONE. AND NOW THAT I'M CHECKIN THE BOX SCORES, THE STATS SUPPORT WHAT I SAW:

http://www.usabasketball.com/mens/national/12_moly_results.html

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2052 on: August 13, 2012, 04:58:17 PM »
Coach K calls Lebron the teams best player

all i need to know

Sccit

« Reply #2053 on: August 13, 2012, 05:24:35 PM »

all i need to know

BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTED.........

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2054 on: August 13, 2012, 05:45:53 PM »

all i need to know

BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTED.........

i doubt his opinion has changed, unless Coach K forgot all about the month of June ;)