Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160778 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2055 on: August 13, 2012, 06:10:00 PM »
No wonder NIK hates Sikotic; they say people hate what they hate the most about themselves.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2056 on: August 13, 2012, 09:52:33 PM »
Lebron had a historic Olympic performance, was a triple double machine and guarded the other teams big man. What more did he need to do to make NIK believe he was the best player on the court. Oh I get it, if he was a Laker NIK would be on his nuts right now. Dude I'm a Laker fan, I get it, but come down and see the games for what they are. Right now LeBron is at a leave not seen by any other player in the league at this moment. Very few players ever play at this level, Magic Johnson in 1987, Michael Jordan in 1992, Shaquille O'Neal in 2000, Kobe Bryant in 2006, LeBron James in 2012. In 2 years, he might come down and you can hate again. But right now LeBron is playing at a historically high level. Instead of hating that he's not in Forum Blue and Gold, just sit back and enjoy the show.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2057 on: August 13, 2012, 09:59:48 PM »
Lebron had a historic Olympic performance, was a triple double machine and guarded the other teams big man. What more did he need to do to make NIK believe he was the best player on the court. Oh I get it, if he was a Laker NIK would be on his nuts right now. Dude I'm a Laker fan, I get it, but come down and see the games for what they are. Right now LeBron is at a leave not seen by any other player in the league at this moment. Very few players ever play at this level, Magic Johnson in 1987, Michael Jordan in 1992, Shaquille O'Neal in 2000, Kobe Bryant in 2006, LeBron James in 2012. In 2 years, he might come down and you can hate again. But right now LeBron is playing at a historically high level. Instead of hating that he's not in Forum Blue and Gold, just sit back and enjoy the show.

NIK once said Jordan Farmar was better than Lebron

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2058 on: August 14, 2012, 02:58:59 AM »
Lebron was obviously the best player and the leader of the team.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2059 on: August 14, 2012, 10:34:59 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #2060 on: August 14, 2012, 10:37:46 AM »

HE WAS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN DURANT? EVEN LEBRON, WHO IS KNOWN FOR HIS STATS, DIDNT HAVE AVERAGES NEARLY AS GOOD AS DURANT IN THE TOURNAMENT. IT'S ONE THING 2 SAY U THOUGHT HE WAS THE BEST, BUT TO SAY HE WAS "OBVIOUSLY" THE BEST IS A STRETCH.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 10:46:09 AM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2061 on: August 14, 2012, 10:40:20 AM »

HE WAS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN LEBRON?

yes LEbron was better than Lebron

Sccit

« Reply #2062 on: August 14, 2012, 10:45:44 AM »

LMAO...LEBRON AVERAGED 13 POINTS IN THE TOURNAMENT. DURANT AVERAGED 20.

U KNOW I'M AGAINST USING STATS AS A MAIN ARGUMENT, BUT THATS A BIG ENOUGH DIFFERENTIAL TO SAY UR EXAGGERATING, AT THE VERY LEAST.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2063 on: August 14, 2012, 12:46:12 PM »
NIK only sees one side of basketball. How pathetic.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2064 on: August 14, 2012, 01:06:12 PM »
Coach K went on the Jim Rome show today NIK

guess what he said?

Lebron was not only the leader physically but also mentally, saying that Lebron could read Spain's plays and help position team mates defensively

at one point he even said "i mean, damn...." when talking about all the stuff Lebron did for the team

Sccit

« Reply #2065 on: August 14, 2012, 01:09:59 PM »
Coach K went on the Jim Rome show today NIK

guess what he said?

Lebron was not only the leader physically but also mentally, saying that Lebron could read Spain's plays and help position team mates defensively

at one point he even said "i mean, damn...." when talking about all the stuff Lebron did for the team

LEBRON MIGHTA BEEN APPOINTED LEADER, AND THATS ALL FINE AND DANDY, BUT LIKE I SAID, DURANT OUTPLAYED HIM IN THE TOURNAMENT....20 POINTS TO 13 POINTS IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN AVERAGE, AND I'M NOT ONE 2 USE STATS AS A SUPPORTING ARGUMENT.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2066 on: August 14, 2012, 01:11:29 PM »
so Barkley is better than MJ beacuse of the 92 olympics?

and you are going to throw out the fact Lebron's team just boat raced the THunder in the finals and KD disappeared?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2067 on: August 14, 2012, 01:13:41 PM »

HE WAS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN DURANT? EVEN LEBRON, WHO IS KNOWN FOR HIS STATS, DIDNT HAVE AVERAGES NEARLY AS GOOD AS DURANT IN THE TOURNAMENT. IT'S ONE THING 2 SAY U THOUGHT HE WAS THE BEST, BUT TO SAY HE WAS "OBVIOUSLY" THE BEST IS A STRETCH.

You know damn well that stats ain't everything. Far from it.

Sccit

« Reply #2068 on: August 14, 2012, 01:26:21 PM »

You know damn well that stats ain't everything. Far from it.

VERY TRUE....BUT DURANT WAS WAY MORE DOMINANT ON THE OFFENSIVE END AND DEFENSE WAS BARELY EVEN NEEDED IN THESE GAMES. FORGET THE STATS, I'VE BEEN WATCHING EVERY GAME, AND FROM WHAT I SAW, DURANT WAS THE ALPHA....BUT EVEN I WAS SURPRISED THAT LEBRON ONLY AVERAGED 13 POINTS AFTER CHECKING THE STATS.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2069 on: August 14, 2012, 02:08:46 PM »
Look, maybe because i grew up in the time of Magic Johnson, but to me you can dominate a game and not score. A dominate player does it on all aspects of the game. No one will call Kevin Martin a dominate player for the Rockets, but he lead the team in scoring. With 2.8 assist per game, and 2.6 rebounds, he obviously didn't do much else, but he score. Now let's take Kobe Bryant of the Lakers. Kobe not only scored 30 points per game, he also had 6.1 rebounds per game and 5.4 assist per game, meaning he played complete games. That's getting it done, that's being dominate.

Lets compare apples to apples. 1992 Dream Team. No one will ever say Charles Barkley was a better player than Michael Jordan. Even during the Dream Team Run. Well Barkley score 18 points per game, Michael only 14.9, Barkley had 4.1 rebounds per game, Michael only 2.4, but Michael had 4.8 assist per game, Barkley only 2.4. Meaning Michael was used more as a decoy to draw attention away from everyone else and then Barkley was usually open. The only players with more assist per game than Michael were Magic at 5.5, and we all know Magic loves to pass, and Scottie Pippen at 5.9, and we all know Pippen loves to pass. But looking just at points, Barkley is the greatest player in the world in 1992.

2012, LeBron had a very Michael Jordan performance. 13.3 points per game, Durant has 19.5. Both had about 5 rebounds per game, but LeBron had 5.6 assist per game compared to Durant's 2.6 assist a game. Meaning LeBron was facing more pressure and found the open man. Of course no one was touching Love on the boards.. LOL... but looking at the stats, it was a very much a team that worked well together and LeBron had a great Olympics. To deny that he was one of the best on the court is to have a bias opinion.

Let's figure an assist was worth 2 points because that's how basketball is scored, you make an assist the person scored at least 2 points. LeBron was involved in 13.3 points per game plus 11.2 points per game for 24.5 points per game. Durant has 19.5 points per game plus 5.2 points per game for 24.7 points per game. Almost even. That's dominating the game like Magic Johnson would, score 19 well Kareem had 25 and Worthy had 22 or 24, yet have 12 assist to make sure they got the points to begin with. That's great team basketball and that's what LeBron did.