Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160763 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2175 on: August 28, 2012, 01:32:30 AM »
Is it fair to say LeBron went much further with shitty teams than Kobe did when he didnt have a supporting cast?

Fair to say? It's a bonafide fact lmao. This nigga above me is saying Smush Parker like Daniel Gibson was an all-star. His teams were the best in the league & picked to win it all because LeBron was on the team.

But in the playoffs, you need a reliable second man to score & he didn't have that. They basically dared his supporting cast to step up & future Hall of Famer Big Z couldn't answer the call.

As for M Dogg speaking on Durant now to Kobe in his prime...Kobe was known to be a ballhog with the teams he beat the Celtics with...imagine how much worse it was when he had no one there? He scored 35 because he was all alone. Did anybody on that team even score close to 15 ppg? Take Westbrook out of the equation, shooting way more shots than KD & controlling the ball & KD could easily put up 35. Despite Westbrook stealing so many shots from him, along with Harden, Durant still managed to lead the league in scoring lol.

I'll give Kobe being better at creating a shot, but Durant just shoots over niggas.

Kobe in his prime >>>>>>>>>>>>> Durant>LeBron

let it marinate

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2176 on: September 02, 2012, 01:17:16 PM »
Shaq > Lebron in his prime  > Durant > Kobe

8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2177 on: September 02, 2012, 03:34:37 PM »
He's the most physically dominating player in the history of the game

*cough* Shaq *cough*

I use to think no one would be as dominate as Shaq, but LeBron is just as strong, faster and where he plays, he's bigger than Shaq is to other centers. Shaq is like Wilt, LeBron is like Magic playing the point.

Sccit

« Reply #2178 on: September 02, 2012, 08:37:20 PM »

*cough* Shaq *cough*

I use to think no one would be as dominate as Shaq, but LeBron is just as strong, faster and where he plays, he's bigger than Shaq is to other centers. Shaq is like Wilt, LeBron is like Magic playing the point.

lmfao...uve went nuts

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2179 on: September 04, 2012, 12:56:28 PM »

*cough* Shaq *cough*

lmfao...uve went nuts

i agree with him

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2180 on: September 04, 2012, 01:29:00 PM »
First off, you hate Shaq, so why you defending him. I was the big Shaq fan. I was the one sad he left the Lakers, and I can admit this, You can't be the most physically dominating player in the game if you are always trying to come into the season in shape.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2181 on: September 04, 2012, 02:51:03 PM »
First off, you hate Shaq, so why you defending him. I was the big Shaq fan. I was the one sad he left the Lakers, and I can admit this,You can't be the most physically dominating player in the game if you are always trying to come into the season in shape.

Shaq was also lucky he had weaker opponents because Hakeem and ewing were done by then

Sccit

« Reply #2182 on: September 04, 2012, 04:53:54 PM »
First off, you hate Shaq, so why you defending him. I was the big Shaq fan. I was the one sad he left the Lakers, and I can admit this, You can't be the most physically dominating player in the game if you are always trying to come into the season in shape.

i hated shaq's personality, but i am a fair man...i can still admit he was a BEAST and one of the GOAT centers. it's just that he coulda been THEE GOAT, if it wasnt for his bitchassness and lack of work ethic.

Sccit

« Reply #2183 on: September 04, 2012, 04:56:49 PM »
also to say LeBron is as dominating as Shaq was in his prime is not only a joke, but a slap in the face to anyone who understands just how dominant Shaq was in his prime. it really is a mockery, and if u cant see that, i feel sorry for u.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2184 on: September 04, 2012, 05:21:14 PM »
Lebron just showed us that he can play all 5 positions in the playoffs

that's fucking dominant

Sccit

« Reply #2185 on: September 04, 2012, 06:57:35 PM »

that's fucking dominant

If LeBron was a starting center or starting power forward, he could not dominate from those positions.

Shaq was unstoppable... They literally had to have three players on him, and would still have to foul him to stop him. Unbelievable domination. Not like LeBron, who has head to head match ups with Durant, which could go either way. That is not dominating.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2186 on: September 04, 2012, 07:15:58 PM »
Lebron will show you wrong this next year lol

Lebron at PF is like Karl Malone with steroids

Sccit

« Reply #2187 on: September 04, 2012, 10:50:58 PM »
Lebron will show you wrong this next year lol

Lebron at PF is like Karl Malone with steroids

lmfao

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2188 on: September 05, 2012, 09:16:39 AM »

that's fucking dominant

If LeBron was a starting center or starting power forward, he could not dominate from those positions.

Shaq was unstoppable... They literally had to have three players on him, and would still have to foul him to stop him. Unbelievable domination. Not like LeBron, who has head to head match ups with Durant, which could go either way. That is not dominating.

You just can't admit you are wrong... dude, stop acting like a kid, it was cute 10 years ago, it's really sad now.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2189 on: September 05, 2012, 10:06:56 AM »
Not like LeBron, who has head to head match ups with Durant, which could go either way. That is not dominating.

Won NBA Finals (4-1) versus Oklahoma City Thunder
Won NBA Eastern Conference Finals (4-3) versus Boston Celtics
Won NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals (4-2) versus Indiana Pacers
Won NBA Eastern Conference First Round (4-1) versus New York Knicks

seems like he had more problems going head to head with Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce in a seven game series than he did against Durant :eh: