Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155343 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2190 on: September 05, 2012, 11:52:28 AM »
Lebron just showed us that he can play all 5 positions in the playoffs

that's fucking dominant

If LeBron was a starting center or starting power forward, he could not dominate from those positions.

Shaq was unstoppable... They literally had to have three players on him, and would still have to foul him to stop him. Unbelievable domination. Not like LeBron, who has head to head match ups with Durant, which could go either way. That is not dominating.

You just can't admit you are wrong... dude, stop acting like a kid, it was cute 10 years ago, it's really sad now.

oh yea, i'm wrong....lebron is more dominant than shaq was.

lmfao...ur starting to sound like the lebron-trolls (aka hack)....smfh@you, son

Sccit

« Reply #2191 on: September 05, 2012, 11:53:12 AM »

Won NBA Eastern Conference Finals (4-3) versus Boston Celtics
Won NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals (4-2) versus Indiana Pacers

damn...straight domination

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2192 on: September 05, 2012, 12:39:04 PM »

bosh ws out vs indy and bron killed em

Sccit

« Reply #2193 on: September 05, 2012, 12:56:49 PM »

bosh ws out vs indy and bron killed em

hate 2 break it to ya, but being down 2-1 to a middle-of-the-pack indiana team followed by being down 3-2 to an aging celtics team isnt exactly dominating...they won, barely edging out their opponents. big difference between that and domination. lakers in 2001=domination. to compare what lebron did this year to that is pretty pathetic, and mdogg should have his laker-fan status revoked because of it. i understand ur trollin, tho, so keep doin ya thang.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2194 on: September 05, 2012, 01:00:26 PM »
the Heat dominated the Thunder who have your boy Durant

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2195 on: September 05, 2012, 01:13:35 PM »

that's fucking dominant

If LeBron was a starting center or starting power forward, he could not dominate from those positions.

Shaq was unstoppable... They literally had to have three players on him, and would still have to foul him to stop him. Unbelievable domination. Not like LeBron, who has head to head match ups with Durant, which could go either way. That is not dominating.

You just can't admit you are wrong... dude, stop acting like a kid, it was cute 10 years ago, it's really sad now.

I'm just calling them like I see them. I'm not an obsessive homer like you. I am very confident in the Laker's history and legacy as a fan. Think of it, NBA titles go like this, Boston 17, Los Angeles 16....... Chicago 6, San Antonio 4, Philadelphia, Detroit and Golden State 3 each.

That's a lot of championships, that's a lot of winning and I can care less if a Laker is the most physically dominate player, of it the Lakers have the best player today, or if LeBron ever wins 5 NBA titles, or 6. Because as the 90's prove, even if another team has the greatest player in the game, the Lakers and Boston are so far ahead that at the end of the day they both will still be #1 and #2 best franchises in the league. Hell, ESPN ranked the Lakers greatest franchise in NBA history because they make the playoffs at a better rate than the Celtics and their titles are more spread out over different eras.

That's all I care about. I don't care about LeBron's legacy because it does not effect the Lakers bottom line, period, point blank. Kobe Bryant will still go down as the best player from 2003-2012. That's 9 years of dominating, that's a longer reign on top of the game than Michael Jordan. Was Kobe as great as Michael Jordan, no, but he was at his peak longer. And guess what, LeBron played all those years, so people will look at Kobe as better than LeBron at the end of the day.

BUT, knowing this, I can also see the game for what it is, and right now LeBron James is the best player in the game today. He is the most physically dominating player I have ever seen. He's not like Shaq, Shaq was a bog guy in the middle who can run the break. LeBron is a power forward, player small forward, with point guard skills and center strength. He is a true freak of nature. I have no problem saying that, because it's true.

Sccit, once you realize just how much work it would take for LeBron to win 4 more titles with a depleting D-Wade and an injury prone Chris Bosh, and how many titles it would take for the Heat to even join the Spurs/Bulls conversation on greatest franchises, let along get next to the Lakers or Celtics, then you too can realize it's okay to give another team and another player their due. And another thing I thought you'd learn about being a Laker fan, don't get too down on another teams talent, because you never know if they'll ever be a Laker... it's just the way it is.

Former Supersonic, a hated enemy of the Great Western Forum

Eliminated the Lakers more than once from the playoffs

Sharpshoot from the east

Hated Bad Boy Piston, then Spur, then Bull, Bull who Chick Herns once declared his hatred towards.

Became a heated rival with Kobe Bryant, and was a hated enemy of the Staple Center no matter the uniform.

Now

Eliminated the Lakers twice from the playoffs, and stole two MVP trophies from Kobe

Led the Magic against the Lakers in the NBA Finals, hated enemy of Shaq and always compared to Laker Andrew Bynum

Sccit

« Reply #2196 on: September 05, 2012, 01:14:17 PM »

the heat BEAT the thunder...most games came down to the wire, and were lost on Oklahoma's inexperience (ie, making dumb turnovers down the stretch, lack of proper execution in the 4th, westbrook jackin up shots early in the shot clock when they had a comfy lead).....like i said, domination was lakers in 2001. to compare that to how the heat won this year is a mockery, and expected from a troll-artist.....but mdogg? smfh. u doin him dirty right now, eggin' him on and shit lmao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2197 on: September 05, 2012, 01:15:12 PM »

the heat BEAT the thunder...most games came down to the wire, and were lost on Oklahoma's inexperience (ie, making dumb turnovers down the stretch, lack of proper execution in the 4th, westbrook jackin up shots early in the shot clock when they had a comfy lead).....like i said, domination was lakers in 2001. to compare that to how the heat won this year is a mockery, and expected from a troll-artist.....but mdogg? smfh. u doin him dirty right now, eggin' him on and shit lmao

when you beat another team four times in a row you dominated them.

durant played great game 1 and thats it, Lebron was great the entire series and showed us why he is the King

Sccit

« Reply #2198 on: September 05, 2012, 01:20:30 PM »

that's fucking dominant

I'm just calling them like I see them. I'm not an obsessive homer like you. I am very confident in the Laker's history and legacy as a fan. Think of it, NBA titles go like this, Boston 17, Los Angeles 16....... Chicago 6, San Antonio 4, Philadelphia, Detroit and Golden State 3 each.

That's a lot of championships, that's a lot of winning and I can care less if a Laker is the most physically dominate player, of it the Lakers have the best player today, or if LeBron ever wins 5 NBA titles, or 6. Because as the 90's prove, even if another team has the greatest player in the game, the Lakers and Boston are so far ahead that at the end of the day they both will still be #1 and #2 best franchises in the league. Hell, ESPN ranked the Lakers greatest franchise in NBA history because they make the playoffs at a better rate than the Celtics and their titles are more spread out over different eras.

That's all I care about. I don't care about LeBron's legacy because it does not effect the Lakers bottom line, period, point blank. Kobe Bryant will still go down as the best player from 2003-2012. That's 9 years of dominating, that's a longer reign on top of the game than Michael Jordan. Was Kobe as great as Michael Jordan, no, but he was at his peak longer. And guess what, LeBron played all those years, so people will look at Kobe as better than LeBron at the end of the day.

BUT, knowing this, I can also see the game for what it is, and right now LeBron James is the best player in the game today. He is the most physically dominating player I have ever seen. He's not like Shaq, Shaq was a bog guy in the middle who can run the break. LeBron is a power forward, player small forward, with point guard skills and center strength. He is a true freak of nature. I have no problem saying that, because it's true.

Sccit, once you realize just how much work it would take for LeBron to win 4 more titles with a depleting D-Wade and an injury prone Chris Bosh, and how many titles it would take for the Heat to even join the Spurs/Bulls conversation on greatest franchises, let along get next to the Lakers or Celtics, then you too can realize it's okay to give another team and another player their due. And another thing I thought you'd learn about being a Laker fan, don't get too down on another teams talent, because you never know if they'll ever be a Laker... it's just the way it is.

Former Supersonic, a hated enemy of the Great Western Forum

Eliminated the Lakers more than once from the playoffs

Sharpshoot from the east

Hated Bad Boy Piston, then Spur, then Bull, Bull who Chick Herns once declared his hatred towards.

Became a heated rival with Kobe Bryant, and was a hated enemy of the Staple Center no matter the uniform.

Now

Eliminated the Lakers twice from the playoffs, and stole two MVP trophies from Kobe

Led the Magic against the Lakers in the NBA Finals, hated enemy of Shaq and always compared to Laker Andrew Bynum

thats great and all, but to say lebron is as dominant as shaq was in his peak is STILL a mockery...and to not understand that if LeBron WAS in the league of MJ's/Kobe's/Magic's, then he WOULD win another 3-4 titles, AT LEAST. it's just the way it is. he's a great athlete and a beast, no doubt. but ur acting like ur way too caught up in the hype right about now....he's still a lot closer to durant/wade/dominque good, as opposed to magic/mj/kobe good. dont get 2 caught up in the hype, my boy...i can tell ur a brainwashable cat. but let it play out before u start dubbing lebron "the most dominant player ever", cuz u gunna be lookin back at this in a couple of years and start slappin the shit out yaself.

Sccit

« Reply #2199 on: September 05, 2012, 01:23:54 PM »

when you beat another team four times in a row you dominated them.

durant played great game 1 and thats it, Lebron was great the entire series and showed us why he is the King

dominating is dominating...after the first 4 games, miami coulda easily been down 3-1, if only oklahoma woulda executed properly down the stretch and took care of the ball in the final minutes. that is not dominating, bro. thats barely winning. u really need 2 see the difference on this 1 lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2200 on: September 05, 2012, 01:56:04 PM »

thats great and all, but to say lebron is as dominant as shaq was in his peak is STILL a mockery...and to not understand that if LeBron WAS in the league of MJ's/Kobe's/Magic's, then he WOULD win another 3-4 titles, AT LEAST. it's just the way it is. he's a great athlete and a beast, no doubt. but ur acting like ur way too caught up in the hype right about now....he's still a lot closer to durant/wade/dominque good, as opposed to magic/mj/kobe good. dont get 2 caught up in the hype, my boy...i can tell ur a brainwashable cat. but let it play out before u start dubbing lebron "the most dominant player ever", cuz u gunna be lookin back at this in a couple of years and start slappin the shit out yaself.

Nah dogg, it's to say that LeBron had one of the best single years of basketball history, it's to say that in 2012, LeBron is more of a physical threat than Shaquille O'Neal in 2000, and it's to say that I am secure enough in Laker history and Kobe Bryant's legacy to admit it.

Bottom line, Shaq could not guard a point guard, a shooting guard, the pick and roll, and many times Shaq and a liability late in games. That's how Kobe became the closer to begin with. Shaq would dominate from the first quarter to the middle of the 4th, then Phil would have to take him out on offense if the game was close, or take him out on D depending on the match up, and Kobe would close the game. LeBron until this year was a liability late in game too, only he'd choke. But guess what, in 2012 LeBron didn't choke. Not only that but he was a better defender at more positions than Shaq. Shaq could not defend on a switch, or a pick and roll, or a high screen. In 2000 he was at his best, best year he ever had, and it was great. Still, I'd put 2012 LeBron over 2000 Shaq any day of the week. Now that it's over, the question is, can 2013 LeBron be better than 2001 Shaq, this year will show if LeBron is on an incline, or a decline. 2001 Shaq was NOT as good as 2000 Shaq, but the 2001 Lakers were better than 2000 Lakers. I'm already calling the 2012 Heat>>>2013 Heat. But it's up to LeBron to work hard for number 2.

Sccit

« Reply #2201 on: September 05, 2012, 02:01:25 PM »
it's to say that in 2012, LeBron is more of a physical threat than Shaquille O'Neal in 2000

lmfao....i couldnt stop laughing, brodie. i'm sorry. i tried reading the rest of your post, but i think im guna have 2 let the laughter subside.

Sccit

« Reply #2202 on: September 05, 2012, 02:04:35 PM »
alright...i was able to calm down and read the rest of your post. lemme just say that if shaq in his prime was on the current Heat in place of lebron, they would threepeat with ease. it's not even funny. i cant even believe u out of all people would say this. i dont get it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2203 on: September 05, 2012, 02:13:52 PM »
it's to say that in 2012, LeBron is more of a physical threat than Shaquille O'Neal in 2000

lmfao....i couldnt stop laughing, brodie. i'm sorry. i tried reading the rest of your post, but i think im guna have 2 let the laughter subside.

Poor guy, if anything, if I can get you to be a Shaq fan, I still win...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qPKTLLb80Ns?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qPKTLLb80Ns?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

alright...i was able to calm down and read the rest of your post. lemme just say that if shaq in his prime was on the current Heat in place of lebron, they would threepeat with ease. it's not even funny. i cant even believe u out of all people would say this. i dont get it.

I would agree, because looking back, Shaq's decline was not that much, but he was declining after 2000. But as he declined, he was still good enough to win for another 5 seasons. But in 2001, Shaq had a Kobe averaging 30 points a game, same in 2002, and in 2003 the Lakers just looked older as their depth was starting to show it's age, and by the end of 2004 Kobe was the main scorer and closer.

Let's put it like this, If you take 1998 Shaq on this current Heat's team, the Heat win. 1998 Shaq was better than 2011 LeBron, and 1999 Shaq was better than 2011 LeBron. Hell, 2001-2003 Shaq was better than 2011 LeBron. BUT 2012 LeBron is better than any year Shaq. 2013, I don't know, LeBron could get better, but maybe not. I have a hard time seeing LeBron have a better year than this year. Also, in a shorten year, LeBron was still dominating, while everyone else was getting injured. It's just a reflection of how hard it is not to get injured in a shorten season.

Sccit

« Reply #2204 on: September 05, 2012, 02:17:41 PM »
it doesnt matter what u think, lebron is nowhere near as dominant as shaq in his prime....NOWHERE NEAR as dominant. do u get it?

go ask around....and not on espn forums. go talk to some educated basketball heads. u sound like a teenager right now.