Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160857 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Heat vs Spurs NBA FINALS
« Reply #2790 on: June 03, 2013, 08:18:36 PM »
I predict Miami in 6

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Heat vs Spurs NBA FINALS
« Reply #2791 on: June 03, 2013, 09:12:46 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2792 on: June 03, 2013, 09:14:12 PM »
Playoff Points
1.   LeBron James-MIA   419
2.   Paul George-IND   365
3.   Carmelo Anthony-NYK   346
4.   Kevin Durant-OKC   339
5.   Roy Hibbert-IND   323
6.   Tony Parker-SAS   322
7.   David West-IND   302
8.   Stephen Curry-GSW   281
9.   Zach Randolph-MEM   261
10.   Marc Gasol-MEM   258

D-wade is only at 212 lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2793 on: June 03, 2013, 09:16:42 PM »
Most points per game all-time in game sevens. 8)

Asani Waye

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2795 on: June 03, 2013, 11:21:39 PM »
anyone else think Lebron will guard Parker?  he didn't back in 07

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2796 on: June 04, 2013, 07:29:20 AM »
I have Heat in 7. There is no way they beat the Spurs easily, but at the end of the day the Spurs are older and I think LeBron pulls the Heat out of trouble again. LeBron has it in him to carry the Heat. But as I have been saying, next year not even LeBron can carry this decaying Heat team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2797 on: June 04, 2013, 07:41:33 AM »
anyone else think Lebron will guard Parker?  he didn't back in 07

He will late in games like he did with Rose two years ago.

Sccit

« Reply #2798 on: June 04, 2013, 11:27:26 AM »
I have Heat in 7. There is no way they beat the Spurs easily, but at the end of the day the Spurs are older and I think LeBron pulls the Heat out of trouble again. LeBron has it in him to carry the Heat. But as I have been saying, next year not even LeBron can carry this decaying Heat team.

huh? didnt u just say spurs would take em the other day?? cham was right bout the flip floppin shit. mufuckaz are fickle as fuck in this game

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2799 on: June 04, 2013, 11:31:34 AM »

huh? didnt u just say spurs would take em the other day?? cham was right bout the flip floppin shit. mufuckaz are fickle as fuck in this game

If they play like they did the whole Indiana series, they wouldn't win. This game didn't change me, I'm just willing to give LEBRON the benefit of the doubt that he can CARRY his team one more time. Plus I really, really, really don't want to hear people start arguing that Duncan is better than Kobe just because both have 5 rings.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1656129-who-has-the-better-career-resume-kobe-bryant-or-tim-duncan
So it's time to give Duncan the credit he deserves, and in an unpretentious fashion that Timmy would undoubtedly approve, here it is: Tim Duncan has had a better career than Kobe Bryant.

And if the Spurs take home yet another title in June, the gap between the two will only widen.

Awe shit, it's already started.

I am praying to the basketball Gods, PLEASE GIVE LEBRON THE STRENGTH TO CARRY THIS CRUMBLING HEAT TEAM!

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20130521/sports/705219962/
http://www.ibtimes.com/kobe-bryant-vs-tim-duncan-lakers-or-spurs-star-best-player-michael-jordan-1281127
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 11:34:13 AM by M Dogg™ »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2800 on: June 04, 2013, 11:33:21 AM »
Even if the Spurs have an older team overall, you don't think that the Heat will be running on fumes?  Obviously the series against the Pacers wasn't a walk in the park for them, and last night they really kept pushing despite a significant lead.  Considering this will be their third straight appearance in the finals, you figure that they've been playing the maximum amount of games since the end of 2010.  That can't be easy on their bodies.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2801 on: June 04, 2013, 11:36:46 AM »
Even if the Spurs have an older team overall, you don't think that the Heat will be running on fumes?  Obviously the series against the Pacers wasn't a walk in the park for them, and last night they really kept pushing despite a significant lead.  Considering this will be their third straight appearance in the finals, you figure that they've been playing the maximum amount of games since the end of 2010.  That can't be easy on their bodies.

It's like I'm reading everything I've posted for the last week all in a paragraph... LOL

I am saying LeBron will carry this crumbling team. He has to. Wade is done, Bosh is done, the whole team is done. And if you read my previous post, I also said that I don't think the Heat will even make the finals next year. Either Indiana or Chicago will go. But until then, I still think the Heat LeBron will do what it takes to win this series.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2802 on: June 04, 2013, 11:40:28 AM »
of course tim duncan has had a better career than kobe

tim duncan makes the playoffs every year and has more finals MVP's despite playing in less finals

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2803 on: June 04, 2013, 11:41:24 AM »

tim duncan makes the playoffs every year and has more finals MVP's despite playing in less finals

See, and trolls will love this argument.

5>4 wins every time.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2804 on: June 04, 2013, 11:42:44 AM »

See, and trolls will love this argument.

5>4 wins every time.

really?

so Robert Horry having more rings than MJ makes him a better player too huh?  7>6 right?