Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155408 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2805 on: June 04, 2013, 11:52:05 AM »
mdogg...u realize that lebron is a much bigger threat to kobe's legacy than duncan, right? who gives a fuck about duncan. sure, u'll find the random article from a kobe-hater here and there proclaiming duncan had a better career, but no one truly thinks that. everyone knows kobe is easily better than duncan, and u wont find mufuckaz in the streets discussin that shit. will it bother me if the spurs get that 5th title? sure...no doubt. i hate the spurs.... but if lebron wins this year, that means he has a shot at a threepeat. thats all we fuckin need, is lebron threepeating so that all his nutriders have more ammo for the lebron>kobe myth....thats what the streets is talkin, son. lebron vs kobe. not duncan vs kobe LOL...get ya head out ya ass and realize the realization of reality.

that said, i can never root for the heat or the spurs...i hate them equally and this finals is quite depressing to be honest. laker fans are in a lose-lose situation.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2806 on: June 04, 2013, 11:52:13 AM »
of course tim duncan has had a better career than kobe

tim duncan makes the playoffs every year and has more finals MVP's despite playing in less finals

See, and trolls will love this argument.

5>4 wins every time.

really?

so Robert Horry having more rings than MJ makes him a better player too huh?  7>6 right?

Big difference. Kobe was a main player my troll friend. And you know that's the difference. But Horry might be one of, if not the greatest role player ever, and that has to count for something.

Sccit

« Reply #2807 on: June 04, 2013, 11:53:23 AM »

tim duncan makes the playoffs every year and has more finals MVP's despite playing in less finals

5>4 wins every time.

really?

so Robert Horry having more rings than MJ makes him a better player too huh?  7>6 right?

hack, we know ur a troll, but sometimes we wanna have serious discussion in here dawgy

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2808 on: June 04, 2013, 11:56:16 AM »
mdogg...u realize that lebron is a much bigger threat to kobe's legacy than duncan, right? who gives a fuck about duncan. sure, u'll find the random article from a kobe-hater here and there proclaiming duncan had a better career, but no one truly thinks that. everyone knows kobe is easily better than duncan, and u wont find mufuckaz in the streets discussin that shit. will it bother me if the spurs get that 5th title? sure...no doubt. i hate the spurs.... but if lebron wins this year, that means he has a shot at a threepeat. thats all we fuckin need, is lebron threepeating so that all his nutriders have more ammo for the lebron>kobe myth....thats what the streets is talkin, son. lebron vs kobe. not duncan vs kobe LOL...get ya head out ya ass and realize the realization of reality.

that said, i can never root for the heat or the spurs...i hate them equally and this finals is quite depressing to be honest. laker fans are in a lose-lose situation.

HAHAHAHA

The future has LeBron carry an aging, then rebuilding Heat team to 4 or 5 titles. But Kobe proved himself better than LeBron in the late 2000's when both where in their primes. Duncan and the Spurs had wars with the Lakers and Kobe, which puts them on more equal footing.

Of course the streets is buzzing for LeBron, because he's the hottest thing right now. But he doesn't have the game to go deep into his 30's, he isn't changing his game and he doesn't have the team to 3 peat next year.

Let's face right here, right now. Many things can happen, injury, decaying team, anything to LeBron. But Duncan is a direct threat right now. Right here, right now, Duncan is more dangerous than LeBron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2809 on: June 04, 2013, 03:24:36 PM »
LeBron ain't a threat. He's already won.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2810 on: June 04, 2013, 04:34:26 PM »

5>4 wins every time.

really?

hack, we know ur a troll, but sometimes we wanna have serious discussion in here dawgy

the guy who leaves Lebron James off his first 3 all-NBA teams has the gaul to call someone else here a troll?  that is hilarious.

Sccit

« Reply #2811 on: June 04, 2013, 06:50:56 PM »

5>4 wins every time.

really?

the guy who leaves Lebron James off his first 3 all-NBA teams has the gaul to call someone else here a troll?  that is hilarious.

it's called counter-trolling, corntrollio

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2812 on: June 04, 2013, 06:55:48 PM »
so what do you call pretending T-mac and Carmelo are better than Lebron?  :D

Sccit

« Reply #2813 on: June 04, 2013, 06:57:40 PM »

HAHAHAHA

The future has LeBron carry an aging, then rebuilding Heat team to 4 or 5 titles. But Kobe proved himself better than LeBron in the late 2000's when both where in their primes. Duncan and the Spurs had wars with the Lakers and Kobe, which puts them on more equal footing.

Of course the streets is buzzing for LeBron, because he's the hottest thing right now. But he doesn't have the game to go deep into his 30's, he isn't changing his game and he doesn't have the team to 3 peat next year.

Let's face right here, right now. Many things can happen, injury, decaying team, anything to LeBron. But Duncan is a direct threat right now. Right here, right now, Duncan is more dangerous than LeBron.

duncan can win 4 more titles, and he still wouldnt be a threat...those spur teams were always built and ran to perfection. still, no one in their right mind puts duncan and kobe in the same stratosphere. lebron, on the other hand, already has people sayin he's on the way to bein the GOAT, sayin he has already surpassed kobe (lmao), and alla that other shit. u'll be hard pressed to find a room fulla' people who will ever be like "yea, duncan is just better than kobe, prime for prime"...and when was the last time u heard duncan put in GOAT discussions? we've all seen lebron and kobe put there, but duncan? lmao...it'd have to be a room fulla brain-dead spur fans ala tone or kobe hating trolls ala hack...but realistically, if lebron wins this year, he's on pace for a threepeat. if he leads miami to a threepeat, he will universally be recognized as better than kobe, and maybe even the GOAT...will it be true? of course not, but thats what u will hear out most peoples mouths. the debate is kobe-lebron, my friend. maybe on obscure spur forums, it might be kobe vs duncan (lol)...but in real life, it really is not.

Sccit

« Reply #2814 on: June 04, 2013, 06:58:27 PM »

they were better at that time...

what do u call havin 4 different favorite nba team in the span of 1/3 of a life-time?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2815 on: June 04, 2013, 07:12:33 PM »

oh shut the fuck up, Lebron been shitting on both since he joined the NBA

LMAO 10x

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2816 on: June 04, 2013, 07:54:03 PM »

HAHAHAHA

duncan can win 4 more titles, and he still wouldnt be a threat...those spur teams were always built and ran to perfection. still, no one in their right mind puts duncan and kobe in the same stratosphere. lebron, on the other hand, already has people sayin he's on the way to bein the GOAT, sayin he has already surpassed kobe (lmao), and alla that other shit. u'll be hard pressed to find a room fulla' people who will ever be like "yea, duncan is just better than kobe, prime for prime"...and when was the last time u heard duncan put in GOAT discussions? we've all seen lebron and kobe put there, but duncan? lmao...it'd have to be a room fulla brain-dead spur fans ala tone or kobe hating trolls ala hack...but realistically, if lebron wins this year, he's on pace for a threepeat. if he leads miami to a threepeat, he will universally be recognized as better than kobe, and maybe even the GOAT...will it be true? of course not, but thats what u will hear out most peoples mouths. the debate is kobe-lebron, my friend. maybe on obscure spur forums, it might be kobe vs duncan (lol)...but in real life, it really is not.

Odds of the Heat going to the NBA Finals next year, after 3 straight years going, is slim to none. This team is breaking down, old and LeBron can't carry them a whole other season and another playoff run. Not even Michael Jordan could get to the NBA Finals with this Heat team next year. Unless Pat Riley makes some unpopular moves, the Heat wouldn't make it past the Bulls or Pacers next year.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2817 on: June 04, 2013, 07:57:18 PM »
wishful thinking ^

Sccit

« Reply #2818 on: June 04, 2013, 08:58:14 PM »

oh shut the fuck up, Lebron been shitting on both since he joined the NBA

LMAO 10x

t-mac coulda easily been better had he sustained his health throughout his career, and melo is better on offense, but he's too one-dimensional...when i made that comment, lebron james was also known as a terrible defender, though. dont act as if he didnt drastically imrpove that aspect of his game, while the others stayed the same or, in t-mac's case, completely subsided. but u know whats hilarous? that i know ur outa shit to say every time u bring that up, because u resort to talkin about some shit that was said in 2006... trollin or not, step ur game up, hack. u my boy, i dont like 2 see u go out like that.

but answer my question.. what do u call having 4 favorite teams in the span of 1/3 of an average life??

Sccit

« Reply #2819 on: June 04, 2013, 08:59:01 PM »

HAHAHAHA

Odds of the Heat going to the NBA Finals next year, after 3 straight years going, is slim to none. This team is breaking down, old and LeBron can't carry them a whole other season and another playoff run. Not even Michael Jordan could get to the NBA Finals with this Heat team next year. Unless Pat Riley makes some unpopular moves, the Heat wouldn't make it past the Bulls or Pacers next year.

dont be dumb