Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160940 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2850 on: June 06, 2013, 09:40:08 PM »
It is pretty amusing that Duncan has everything on Kobe, but because Kobe is a wing player that "BSPN" promotes because he fills seats, all that gets thrown out the window.

It's actually the perfect hypocrite scenario.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2851 on: June 06, 2013, 09:50:56 PM »
It is pretty amusing that Duncan has everything on Kobe, but because Kobe is a wing player that "BSPN" promotes because he fills seats, all that gets thrown out the window.

so true

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2852 on: June 06, 2013, 09:56:22 PM »
It's like he throws the truth and reality out of the conversation. None of that matters. He just cares how "a majority of people" see it.

Notice he said, "nobody else thinks that". Regardless right or wrong, he only cares aboutnthe general publics opinion. Son cares so deeply.

Sccit

« Reply #2853 on: June 06, 2013, 10:01:33 PM »

so duncan is 3x better than lebron? LOL

the ring count is 3-1 in that match-up.

fall back.

Sccit

« Reply #2854 on: June 06, 2013, 10:06:06 PM »
It's like he throws the truth and reality out of the conversation. None of that matters. He just cares how "a majority of people" see it.

Notice he said, "nobody else thinks that". Regardless right or wrong, he only cares aboutnthe general publics opinion. Son cares so deeply.

well, the reason nobody thinks that is because it's not true, genius. if people did think that, they'd simply be retarded, but no one is that retard to actually believe it....duncan is not even close. he's been irrelevant for the past 4 years, and all of a sudden he's poppin up in kobe discussions? lmao, thats too good...if the spurs win 2 more, is he as good as jordan? that shits just stupid, parker is carrying that team, and u know it. theres only a small list of players who can compare to kobe, and duncan is not one of them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2855 on: June 06, 2013, 10:12:17 PM »
I'm not saying anything. I'm just going by the accolades you like to talk about in these comparisons. Just face the facts that Duncan is far more decorated. And Kobe was 81 points way from being irrelevant those few Shaq-less years. And you're going to discredit Timmy because the Spurs GM couldn't steal Pau Gasol for them?

Bottom line, wing players get more credit just for dominating the ball. But as far as efficiency goes, Duncan easy. Accolade-wise too.

Sccit

« Reply #2856 on: June 06, 2013, 10:21:10 PM »
I'm not saying anything. I'm just going by the accolades you like to talk about in these comparisons. Just face the facts that Duncan is far more decorated. And Kobe was 81 points way from being irrelevant those few Shaq-less years. And you're going to discredit Timmy because the Spurs GM couldn't steal Pau Gasol for them?

Bottom line, wing players get more credit just for dominating the ball. But as far as efficiency goes, Duncan easy. Accolade-wise too.

kobe was never irrelevant, he was an mvp candidate for every one of those post-shaq years, and if it wasnt for having to play with a starting line-up that consisted of smush parker, kwame brown and luke walton, he'da won the mvp for each of those seasons. duncan doesnt have nearly as many nba records as kobe, all he has on him is one extra mvp, and we all know the story of kobe and the faulty ass mvp award.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2857 on: June 06, 2013, 11:07:03 PM »
Lebron passes Kobe in playoff rebounds :D

Sccit

« Reply #2858 on: June 06, 2013, 11:26:14 PM »
Lebron passes Kobe in playoff rebounds :D

amazing feat, considering kobe is a shooting guard has a career average of 5.3 rebounds per game. whats next, bragging that rondo passed kobe in assists? lol smh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2859 on: June 06, 2013, 11:46:30 PM »
At the end of the day, you already exposed yourself as not caring what the truth is about any of this and just how the general public perceives it and how they recognize Kobe amongst the greats.

Sccit

« Reply #2860 on: June 07, 2013, 12:52:43 AM »
At the end of the day, you already exposed yourself as not caring what the truth is about any of this and just how the general public perceives it and how they recognize Kobe amongst the greats.

not really..i already addressed that part, elton.

like i said, the reason no one recognizes duncan as on the same tier as kobe is because it aint true, not the other way around.

Mietek23

« Reply #2861 on: June 07, 2013, 01:32:22 AM »
like i said, the reason no one recognizes duncan as on the same tier as kobe is because it aint true, not the other way around.

No, the reason people underestimate Tim is because he ain't flashy and he's not featured in all those NBA highlight clips even tho hes been consistent as hell thru out all those years - but when you talk about the greatest player of the post-Jordan era, Duncan is def up there in the conversation with Kobe. Right know, Kobe still got the edge tho, but it will be an interesting discussion if the Spurs will win this year.

I got them in 7 over the Heat - so far so good, if they stay healthy, they can pull it off 8)

Sccit

« Reply #2862 on: June 07, 2013, 01:38:49 AM »

No, the reason people underestimate Tim is because he ain't flashy and he's not featured in all those NBA highlight clips even tho hes been consistent as hell thru out all those years - but when you talk about the greatest player of the post-Jordan era, Duncan is def up there in the conversation with Kobe. Right know, Kobe still got the edge tho, but it will be an interesting discussion if the Spurs will win this year.

I got them in 7 over the Heat - so far so good, if they stay healthy, they can pull it off 8)

Duncan had a great career but lets be real, Kobe has been through way more as a player. He's actually had to face adversity and rise above it time and time again. Duncan really just sat back his entire career with basically the same teammates and the same coach. Kobe's seen new players, new coaches, had to re-build, had to develop new relationships, etc.. Duncan may have won as much but he did not do as much. not even close.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2863 on: June 07, 2013, 07:44:18 AM »
Lol @ NIK tryna sound reasonable to gain Mietek's vote of Kobe support.

Nigga just realizes what I've been saying that he's outdone Kobe. Kobe just draws crowds, hits off balanced shots, scores 50 on 47 shots and is on every episode of SportsCenter. But Duncan has achieved more. Something you use in all your arguements.

Sccit

« Reply #2864 on: June 07, 2013, 12:19:50 PM »
Lol @ NIK tryna sound reasonable to gain Mietek's vote of Kobe support.

Nigga just realizes what I've been saying that he's outdone Kobe. Kobe just draws crowds, hits off balanced shots, scores 50 on 47 shots and is on every episode of SportsCenter. But Duncan has achieved more. Something you use in all your arguements.

like i said, kobe holds way more nba records than duncan and is a better scorer, defender, better at just about everything other than rebounding. duncan has just had more to fall back on throughout his career, he hasnt had to carry teams like kobe has, he's had all the support he's ever needed...and to top it off he STILL hasn't achieved more. kobe has 5 rings, duncan has 4. at most, he can tie kobe, but to say he's achieved more is pretty retarded.