Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160882 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2940 on: June 11, 2013, 04:38:25 PM »
Not to mention that last year or maybe even 2 years ago, we had numerous conversation about how sometimes Kobe sucked for the first 3 quarters but then stepped it up in the 4th, thus making him a fighter, a winner and basically doing everything he can for his team to win. I agreed with you on that.

But your logic can't be:

Kobe suck for first 3 quarters but steps it up in the 4th= winners mentality, clutch
Lebron sucks for the first 3 quarters but steps it up in the 4th= he got carried by his team

It doesn't work that way and you know it.

the difference=lebron only plays good with confidence. kobe simply conserves his game for the 4th to strike when his teammates need it. lebron was only able to play loose when miami took the lead. i was watchin that shit on aderall lol, trust me.

You can't project your own personal fucking opinion as a fact. You can't. You're always talking in absolutes.

how is it an opinion? u really dont see the difference between kobe and lebron? i expect idiots like mdogg not to get it, and lebron fanatics like cham and hack...but come on, now. u cannot sit here and tell me u dont see the difference between kobe's drive, lebron's drive and their tendency to step up in big moments vs. freeze up.....come on, meho. i respect ur opinions, but the shit really couldn't be any more obvious, and the trend continues after watching the past 2 heat vs spurs games.

Like I've said couple of weeks ago in this (or maybe some other) thread that the difference was obvious prior to Lebron winning his first ring. Now that he has that, you can see it killed a huge psychological block he had. Sure, he still shows tendency from time to time, mainly because he's new at it (taking charge when it matters the most). But he keeps getting better at it every game.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2941 on: June 11, 2013, 04:44:01 PM »
Lol @NIK tryna woo niggas to side with him.

Love when NIK breaks out the "really dog? You? I expected better, I respect your opinion" act.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2942 on: June 11, 2013, 04:59:34 PM »
i still can't get over how 18 points, 18 rebounds and 10 assists is a disappointing game :D

Sccit

« Reply #2943 on: June 11, 2013, 05:50:27 PM »
Not to mention that last year or maybe even 2 years ago, we had numerous conversation about how sometimes Kobe sucked for the first 3 quarters but then stepped it up in the 4th, thus making him a fighter, a winner and basically doing everything he can for his team to win. I agreed with you on that.

But your logic can't be:

Kobe suck for first 3 quarters but steps it up in the 4th= winners mentality, clutch
Lebron sucks for the first 3 quarters but steps it up in the 4th= he got carried by his team

It doesn't work that way and you know it.

the difference=lebron only plays good with confidence. kobe simply conserves his game for the 4th to strike when his teammates need it. lebron was only able to play loose when miami took the lead. i was watchin that shit on aderall lol, trust me.

You can't project your own personal fucking opinion as a fact. You can't. You're always talking in absolutes.

how is it an opinion? u really dont see the difference between kobe and lebron? i expect idiots like mdogg not to get it, and lebron fanatics like cham and hack...but come on, now. u cannot sit here and tell me u dont see the difference between kobe's drive, lebron's drive and their tendency to step up in big moments vs. freeze up.....come on, meho. i respect ur opinions, but the shit really couldn't be any more obvious, and the trend continues after watching the past 2 heat vs spurs games.

Like I've said couple of weeks ago in this (or maybe some other) thread that the difference was obvious prior to Lebron winning his first ring. Now that he has that, you can see it killed a huge psychological block he had. Sure, he still shows tendency from time to time, mainly because he's new at it (taking charge when it matters the most). But he keeps getting better at it every game.

dunno if u watched the last 2 heat-spurs games, but he took a major step back at it, once again...and if heat lose the finals, how am i wrong? if kobe scored under 20 points in the first 2 games of a finals series he'd be crucified, and u know it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2944 on: June 11, 2013, 07:06:11 PM »
now THIS is a bad game so far by James.  1-6 with 3 assists and 5 boards...the 5 boards is nice but not when you can't capitalize off them with points

Sccit

« Reply #2945 on: June 11, 2013, 07:12:59 PM »
now THIS is a bad game so far by James.  1-6 with 3 assists and 5 boards...the 5 boards is nice but not when you can't capitalize off them with points

damn, that is just shocking bro...i really couldnt have called it after watching the first two....j/k

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2946 on: June 11, 2013, 07:17:48 PM »

damn, that is just shocking bro...i really couldnt have called it after watching the first two....j/k

that triple double was sick...hard for a SF to grab 18 rebounds and drop 10 dimes in the same game against the Spurs

Sccit

« Reply #2947 on: June 11, 2013, 07:26:59 PM »

that triple double was sick...hard for a SF to grab 18 rebounds and drop 10 dimes in the same game against the Spurs

i dont give a fuck, he could grab 40 rebounds, if ur team loses + u score 10 points under your average when ur team depends on u as their top scorer, thats still bad.

and again, he's not surprising me in this game either....too bad there arent more laker fans postin here to support what im seein.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2948 on: June 11, 2013, 07:42:14 PM »
Did they just play Keep Their Heads Ringin?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2949 on: June 11, 2013, 07:52:20 PM »

i dont give a fuck, he could grab 40 rebounds, if ur team loses + u score 10 points under your average when ur team depends on u as their top scorer, thats still bad.

lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2950 on: June 11, 2013, 07:58:45 PM »
wow James with 9 quick points

Sccit

« Reply #2951 on: June 11, 2013, 08:30:41 PM »
^wow amazing...

the greatest of all time, ladies n gentlemen. am i still wrong?

Remedy360

« Reply #2952 on: June 11, 2013, 08:36:53 PM »
#rape

teecee

« Reply #2953 on: June 11, 2013, 09:05:19 PM »
Horrible game by every heat player not named Miller. Lebron was terrible. Hesitant, shaky jumper.

Spurs look to be a better team; can't wait for game 4.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2954 on: June 11, 2013, 10:07:04 PM »
Horrible game by every heat player not named Miller. Lebron was terrible. Hesitant, shaky jumper.

Spurs look to be a better team; can't wait for game 4.

lebron had like a 2 minute span where he was great and the other 40 minutes he sucked ass

i dunno why he doesn't go in the post in the first 15 minutes or so of games, coach Spo is gonna get fired if he doesn't win this shit.  Riles won't have this lol