Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155563 times)

Remedy360

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3090 on: June 20, 2013, 09:30:25 PM »
Good game by the Bullets, I'll bet they build on this and capitalize in years to come.

you're just happy as long as OKC dones't win the title

Well I hate LeBron and had an undisclosed amount of money riding on this series but you're right, it is all relative. I was very happy when the Heat won last year. As for the Bullets comment, I'm hammered and don't know where that came from. Frustration.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3091 on: June 20, 2013, 09:33:09 PM »
Good game by the Bullets, I'll bet they build on this and capitalize in years to come.

you're just happy as long as OKC dones't win the title

Well I hate LeBron and had an undisclosed amount of money riding on this series but you're right, it is all relative. I was very happy when the Heat won last year. As for the Bullets comment, I'm hammered and don't know where that came from. Frustration.

resident Dubcc poster Chamillitary Click was spotted sitting courtside of game 7:

Hack Wilson - real

Calling out NIK
« Reply #3092 on: June 20, 2013, 10:01:22 PM »
you were on here tonight after the game, why so silent?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3093 on: June 20, 2013, 10:27:35 PM »
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW GOAT!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3094 on: June 20, 2013, 10:45:58 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Calling out NIK
« Reply #3095 on: June 20, 2013, 10:46:47 PM »

Remedy360

« Reply #3096 on: June 20, 2013, 11:17:32 PM »

This calls you into question Mr. Wilson. You're celebrating this win as if you're a fan, yet the Heat took an absolute dump on your Celtics two years in a row (excluding this year in which they weren't good enough to make it) AND Ray Allen shat on your Celtics by defecting to the team that destroyed him two years in a row. Not a good look bro, just keeping it real.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3097 on: June 20, 2013, 11:21:09 PM »

This calls you into question Mr. Wilson. You're celebrating this win as if you're a fan, yet the Heat took an absolute dump on your Celtics two years in a row (excluding this year in which they weren't good enough to make it) AND Ray Allen shat on your Celtics by defecting to the team that destroyed him two years in a row. Not a good look bro, just keeping it real.

I'm a Laker hater.  Laker fans hate Lebron, therefore him winning is good for my business.  Game 6 last year hurt but our rival is the LAkers, not the Heat.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

Remedy360

« Reply #3098 on: June 20, 2013, 11:23:58 PM »

I'm a Laker hater.  Laker fans hate Lebron, therefore him winning is good for my business.  Game 6 last year hurt but our rival is the LAkers, not the Heat.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

Laker hater above rooting for your own team? The ultimate traitor of the Celtics (ray allen) saved the Heat from losing and you're prancing around here like your team won lol. Just calling it like I see it my dude.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3099 on: June 20, 2013, 11:33:52 PM »
were my Celtics playing tonight?  no

I don't hate Ray Allen....left a bad taste in our mouths but he helped deliver us a title so I can't hate the guy.

Viva Lebron....already has as many finals MVP's as kobe but LBJ is only 28

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3100 on: June 20, 2013, 11:36:19 PM »
were my Celtics playing tonight?  no

I don't hate Ray Allen....left a bad taste in our mouths but he helped deliver us a title so I can't hate the guy.

nik will come in here, and im just guessing, and talk about how "if this was different and that was different, kobe would have 9 titles and 8 mvps"

i talk like that sometimes about the Cowboys, so whatever i guess.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #3101 on: June 20, 2013, 11:54:27 PM »
were my Celtics playing tonight?  no

lol he shat on your team bro. I like Ray as much as anyone for what he did when he played out here, just keeping it real though. I'd hate him if I were in your shoes.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:56:05 PM by Remedy360 »

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3102 on: June 21, 2013, 12:34:06 AM »
Congrats to the Heat well played game and Lebron finally comes through late...either way MJ still the GOAT and not even close anyone that says LeBron at this point in his career is either a jockrider or a complete handicapped moron nothing more nothing less...Congrats Heat fans!!

Mietek23

« Reply #3103 on: June 21, 2013, 01:17:44 AM »
I was rooting for Spurs but LeBron showed up and delivered the ring to Heat so congratulations to all the Miami fans - again, great game by King James and one of the best NBA Finals series in recent years.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3104 on: June 21, 2013, 06:08:20 AM »
Great way to end a season. Game 7 was obviously a very nervous one, filled with mistakes and bad decisions but it was still great to watch. Lebron stepped up BIG time, he was super clutch. Wade was knocking down shots left and right, huge props to him on getting that 3rd ring. Battier and Chalmers also did their thing, while Bosh and Miller sucked.

On SAS on the other hand, Timmy did what he could, Ginobilli  was hot and cold yet again but Parker blew it completley and it wasn't the first time in this series. Funny how nobody calls him  a chocker. Oh and Kawahi will be a HUGE star in the future, dude is mad talented and has balls. Anyway, Spurs lost the finals in game 6.