Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160781 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3105 on: June 21, 2013, 11:49:26 AM »
wonder if the Heat can three-peat next year

dont count on it....this is lebron's peak. it's all downhill from here.

Sccit

Re: Calling out NIK
« Reply #3106 on: June 21, 2013, 11:50:45 AM »
you were on here tonight after the game, why so silent?

This calls you into question Mr. Wilson. You're celebrating this win as if you're a fan, yet the Heat took an absolute dump on your Celtics two years in a row (excluding this year in which they weren't good enough to make it) AND Ray Allen shat on your Celtics by defecting to the team that destroyed him two years in a row. Not a good look bro, just keeping it real.

excactly :stupid:

Sccit

« Reply #3107 on: June 21, 2013, 11:51:11 AM »

This calls you into question Mr. Wilson. You're celebrating this win as if you're a fan, yet the Heat took an absolute dump on your Celtics two years in a row (excluding this year in which they weren't good enough to make it) AND Ray Allen shat on your Celtics by defecting to the team that destroyed him two years in a row. Not a good look bro, just keeping it real.

I'm a Laker hater.  Laker fans hate Lebron, therefore him winning is good for my business.  Game 6 last year hurt but our rival is the LAkers, not the Heat.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

poor excuse...laker fans didnt want spurs to win either.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3108 on: June 21, 2013, 11:57:18 AM »
wonder if the Heat can three-peat next year

dont count on it....this is lebron's peak. it's all downhill from here.

Agreed. I think LeBron might get a couple more titles over the years. But the Heat as a whole look like shit. I don't expect a 3 peat.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3109 on: June 21, 2013, 12:05:09 PM »
he's only 28 guys

you act like he's 32 lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3110 on: June 21, 2013, 12:14:16 PM »
I'm not talking about him. winning means they'll try to keep the same team. This team is deteriorating, aging fast. Wade isn't what he was, Bosh is a flop and the bench is OLD. I don't see them winning the East next year, not with Rose coming back and Indy getting a year of experience. I fully expect the Heat to have the best record in the NBA next year, and then fade in the playoffs. But will LeBron still be the best player in the world, yes. Will he's teammates help him, no.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3111 on: June 21, 2013, 12:16:46 PM »
i bet Riles makes some good off sesaon moves

i could really still see Bosh being traded too

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3112 on: June 21, 2013, 12:26:33 PM »

I'm a Laker hater.  Laker fans hate Lebron, therefore him winning is good for my business.  Game 6 last year hurt but our rival is the LAkers, not the Heat.

you did

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3113 on: June 21, 2013, 12:31:50 PM »

Maybe, but conventional wisdom is to keep championship teams together.

Sccit

« Reply #3114 on: June 21, 2013, 01:05:53 PM »
Great way to end a season. Game 7 was obviously a very nervous one, filled with mistakes and bad decisions but it was still great to watch. Lebron stepped up BIG time, he was super clutch. Wade was knocking down shots left and right, huge props to him on getting that 3rd ring. Battier and Chalmers also did their thing, while Bosh and Miller sucked.

On SAS on the other hand, Timmy did what he could, Ginobilli  was hot and cold yet again but Parker blew it completley and it wasn't the first time in this series. Funny how nobody calls him  a chocker. Oh and Kawahi will be a HUGE star in the future, dude is mad talented and has balls. Anyway, Spurs lost the finals in game 6.

all three of the spurs big three choked big time.

Sccit

« Reply #3115 on: June 21, 2013, 01:06:56 PM »

you did

i went on record sayin i couldnt root for any team, broken head

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3116 on: June 21, 2013, 01:53:36 PM »
Great way to end a season. Game 7 was obviously a very nervous one, filled with mistakes and bad decisions but it was still great to watch. Lebron stepped up BIG time, he was super clutch. Wade was knocking down shots left and right, huge props to him on getting that 3rd ring. Battier and Chalmers also did their thing, while Bosh and Miller sucked.

On SAS on the other hand, Timmy did what he could, Ginobilli  was hot and cold yet again but Parker blew it completley and it wasn't the first time in this series. Funny how nobody calls him  a chocker. Oh and Kawahi will be a HUGE star in the future, dude is mad talented and has balls. Anyway, Spurs lost the finals in game 6.

all three of the spurs big three choked big time.

Heat won, Spurs lost it's as easy as that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3117 on: June 21, 2013, 02:51:00 PM »

Maybe, but conventional wisdom is to keep championship teams together.

maybe they trade Bosh to the Clippers for Jordan and someone else

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3119 on: June 21, 2013, 04:24:58 PM »
"Lebron James didn't need Ron Artest to bail him out in game 7" - Petros Papadakis :D