Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155589 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3120 on: June 21, 2013, 06:28:13 PM »
Great way to end a season. Game 7 was obviously a very nervous one, filled with mistakes and bad decisions but it was still great to watch. Lebron stepped up BIG time, he was super clutch. Wade was knocking down shots left and right, huge props to him on getting that 3rd ring. Battier and Chalmers also did their thing, while Bosh and Miller sucked.

On SAS on the other hand, Timmy did what he could, Ginobilli  was hot and cold yet again but Parker blew it completley and it wasn't the first time in this series. Funny how nobody calls him  a chocker. Oh and Kawahi will be a HUGE star in the future, dude is mad talented and has balls. Anyway, Spurs lost the finals in game 6.

all three of the spurs big three choked big time.

Heat won, Spurs lost it's as easy as that.

groundbreaking

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3121 on: June 21, 2013, 06:49:12 PM »
hey NIK, wasn't LEbron clutch as hell at the end of the game?  sinking all those shots like a champ son

Sccit

« Reply #3122 on: June 21, 2013, 07:25:02 PM »
clutch as hell? i wouldnt go that far. the spurs game plan was to leave him open because of how bad he'd been shooting and he did what he was supposed to do by knockin down the open jumpers......still, wade played like a franchise player and thats what it took for lebron to win. it's like if kobe teamed up with durant and started winning 6-7-8 rings.. could u imagine how much shit he'd be eating from bspn and all the major sport outlets? lebron gets a pass cuz he's lebron...credit where credit is due, lebron is the champ, but he was far from spectacular in this series.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3123 on: June 21, 2013, 08:13:17 PM »
clutch as hell? i wouldnt go that far. the spurs game plan was to leave him open because of how bad he'd been shooting and he did what he was supposed to do by knockin down the open jumpers......still, wade played like a franchise player and thats what it took for lebron to win. it's like if kobe teamed up with durant and started winning 6-7-8 rings.. could u imagine how much shit he'd be eating from bspn and all the major sport outlets? lebron gets a pass cuz he's lebron...credit where credit is due, lebron is the champ, but he was far from spectacular in this series.

Wade only scored 23 son

Lebron scored 37 including huge shots and free-throws late in the game.  and he made the key steal to win the game.  did you watch the full game or turn it off late in the 4th when you realized the Heat were taking over?  Lebron was great while Allen and Bosh combined for 0 points.  Wade hit some clutch shots too but he was not the reason the Heat won.

On a funny note, I heard that chick Amy Vandyken on fox sports radio say "if the spurs win, duncan and parker probably retire on top"

lmao @ the thought of Parker retiring at age 31 when he has 25 million bucks coming to him the next 2 years...that chick is so stupid and could never host a show on her own.  Except for a swimming show  ::)

I've heard her say plenty of other dumb things about baseball and football too.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3124 on: June 21, 2013, 10:05:54 PM »
NIK needs a five day ban to let his blasphemous thoughts marinate in his Jew cave.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3125 on: June 21, 2013, 10:17:02 PM »
Okay, enough about LeBron, I just have one question. Am I the only one bothered that Chris Anderson won an NBA title? I mean, to me, there is something wrong with that.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3126 on: June 22, 2013, 02:31:22 AM »

No, actually it's like Kobe teaming up with Pau Gasol. Or Kobe teaming up with Howard and Nash.

Nobody wins titles by themselves. Durant wasn't shit without Westbrook this year. Garnett had to team up with Pierece and Allen. Wade had to team up with Shaq. And so on. You're only playing the "what if game" and what could've or should've been when it comes to Lebron. Hence my comment before; Heat won, Spurs lost. That's all everybody is going to remember.

Sccit

« Reply #3127 on: June 22, 2013, 02:34:04 AM »

No, actually it's like Kobe teaming up with Pau Gasol.

lmao...right. cuz pau was a finals mvp when kobe teamed up with him. smfh@the comparison.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3128 on: June 22, 2013, 02:43:43 AM »
Pau is a GREAT player and you know it. And he worked perfectly with Kobe. He has one terrible season because he got injured left and right and people forget everything he did for Lakers, it's disgusting.

teecee

« Reply #3129 on: June 22, 2013, 07:45:48 AM »

No, actually it's like Kobe teaming up with Pau Gasol. Or Kobe teaming up with Howard and Nash.

Nobody wins titles by themselves. Durant wasn't shit without Westbrook this year. Garnett had to team up with Pierece and Allen. Wade had to team up with Shaq. And so on. You're only playing the "what if game" and what could've or should've been when it comes to Lebron. Hence my comment before; Heat won, Spurs lost. That's all everybody is going to remember.

NIK is atraight embarrassing himself in this thread. Everyone needs help; I seem to remember Kobe missing two game winners, only to have Artest and Gasol "bail" him out. Fact is , no one guy has ever won a title.  And really,  Bron scored as much in the second half of game 7 as safe did the whole game. Wade played very well in game 7, but he was no lebron.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3130 on: June 22, 2013, 10:46:36 AM »
So I guess we are okay with Chris Anderson winning an NBA title?

Sccit

« Reply #3131 on: June 22, 2013, 12:16:58 PM »
Pau is a GREAT player

lmfaooooo...i think ima stop discussin with u.

kobe is a great player. michael jordan, magic johnson, larry bird are great players....pau is a borderline all-star and a GOOD second option, but to call pau a great player is pretty damn strange comin from someone who i would expect to know the difference between a great player and a good one.

Sccit

« Reply #3132 on: June 22, 2013, 12:19:27 PM »

NIK is atraight embarrassing himself in this thread. Everyone needs help; I seem to remember Kobe missing two game winners, only to have Artest and Gasol "bail" him out. Fact is , no one guy has ever won a title.  And really,  Bron scored as much in the second half of game 7 as safe did the whole game. Wade played very well in game 7, but he was no lebron.

wade made the hard plays, lebron hit wide open three pointers cuz they left him open since he was missing so many......yea, everyone needs help, but not every1 needs the help of a franchise player. this is a perfectly fine argument and to act like it's embarrassing is the only thing embarrassing.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3133 on: June 22, 2013, 12:25:17 PM »
Pau is a softy euro but in his prime he was good for 20-10 when needed and fit perfectly in the triangle

still no HOFer

Sccit

« Reply #3134 on: June 22, 2013, 01:37:56 PM »
Pau is a softy euro but in his prime he was good for 20-10 when needed and fit perfectly in the triangle

still no HOFer

pau was never a 20-10 guy in his entire career....bosh was, though.