Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160940 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3135 on: June 22, 2013, 02:06:58 PM »
they don't teach reading at those private schools in woodland hills?

i said "good for" and "when needed"

and Bosh put up those stats on a crappy Toronto team...."when needed" by the Heat he scores 0 points in game 7

Sccit

« Reply #3136 on: June 22, 2013, 02:16:36 PM »

and Bosh put up those stats on a crappy Toronto team...."when needed" by the Heat he scores 0 points in game 7

pau only got 20-10 once in the last three playoffs as a Laker lmao. broken head shit.

teecee

« Reply #3137 on: June 22, 2013, 02:20:11 PM »
clutch as hell? i wouldnt go that far. the spurs game plan was to leave him open because of how bad he'd been shooting and he did what he was supposed to do by knockin down the open jumpers......still, wade played like a franchise player and thats what it took for lebron to win. it's like if kobe teamed up with durant and started winning 6-7-8 rings.. could u imagine how much shit he'd be eating from bspn and all the major sport outlets? lebron gets a pass cuz he's lebron...credit where credit is due, lebron is the champ, but he was far from spectacular in this series.

No, actually it's like Kobe teaming up with Pau Gasol. Or Kobe teaming up with Howard and Nash.

Nobody wins titles by themselves. Durant wasn't shit without Westbrook this year. Garnett had to team up with Pierece and Allen. Wade had to team up with Shaq. And so on. You're only playing the "what if game" and what could've or should've been when it comes to Lebron. Hence my comment before; Heat won, Spurs lost. That's all everybody is going to remember.

NIK is atraight embarrassing himself in this thread. Everyone needs help; I seem to remember Kobe missing two game winners, only to have Artest and Gasol "bail" him out. Fact is , no one guy has ever won a title.  And really,  Bron scored as much in the second half of game 7 as safe did the whole game. Wade played very well in game 7, but he was no lebron.

wade made the hard plays, lebron hit wide open three pointers cuz they left him open since he was missing so many......yea, everyone needs help, but not every1 needs the help of a franchise player. this is a perfectly fine argument and to act like it's embarrassing is the only thing embarrassing.

So Wade guarded Parker? So Wade played great in Game 6? The current version of Wade is not a franchise player.  He's effective at times most definitely, but he was average or worse for much o the playoffs.  

You know NIK, your act is passed its expiry date.  I thjnk peeps on here were too hard on kobe back in the day, much of the time cuz they thjnk you are a joke, and you are jaded.  Would you have given Wade the MVP? Bosh??

And anyone saying Gasol is a great player is clearly just trying to diminish Kobe's greatness, much like you are doing by embellishing Wades contributions. Most of the guys on here who debate in circles are actually pretty damn similar

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3138 on: June 22, 2013, 02:38:07 PM »

pau only got 20-10 once in the last three playoffs as a Laker lmao. broken head shit.

where did I say he averaged 20-10?  eyebrow waxing jew shit  8)

Sccit

« Reply #3139 on: June 22, 2013, 02:43:04 PM »

where did I say he averaged 20-10?  eyebrow waxing jew shit  8)

where did i claim that u said he averaged that? public school in maine musta been brutal

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3140 on: June 22, 2013, 02:45:04 PM »
you keep bringing up his averages  ::)

anyways back to the topic at hand....Lebron James is going to win his 3rd MVP next year and probably another ring next year too.  then he'll leave Miami and go back to Cleveland to win a few titles with Irving by his side.

Sccit

« Reply #3141 on: June 22, 2013, 02:47:04 PM »
sorry cuzz...ur love for the heat makes me queazy

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3142 on: June 22, 2013, 03:07:36 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3143 on: June 22, 2013, 03:08:10 PM »
sorry cuzz...ur love for the heat makes me queazy

"Recognize the power of the royal King James" - LL Cool J

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3144 on: June 22, 2013, 03:47:35 PM »
Pau is a GREAT player

lmfaooooo...i think ima stop discussin with u.

kobe is a great player. michael jordan, magic johnson, larry bird are great players....pau is a borderline all-star and a GOOD second option, but to call pau a great player is pretty damn strange comin from someone who i would expect to know the difference between a great player and a good one.

Pau was a great player in a sense that he fit perfectly in Lakers game plan. He was exactly the type of player they needed. Also a very unselfish one. Pau in his primer on another team would have had a more "spectacular" statistic. But you and I both now that statistics don't show everything right?

And to answer your other post in another thread; I see no difference between teaming up with player that come to you, or teaming up by going somewhere. Teaming up is teaming up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3145 on: June 22, 2013, 04:01:57 PM »
And if you still wanna go statistical route:

Finals 2009: 18.6-9.2-1.8

Finals 2010: 18.6-11.6-2.6

Not to shabby for an only good player. Not to mention his FT% for a C is great, he even hits a 3 every now and then. Does he have the flashy statistics of a D.Howard? No. But who gives a fuck about that since Howard is a female with zero winner mentality. Pau knew when to step it up, he knew how to play in the best interest of the team, he knew how to fight and never give up.

Let's be clear, this is not an anti-Kobe post at all, this is a pro-Gasol post. People are quick to forget everything he did when he was ballin.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3146 on: June 22, 2013, 04:11:23 PM »
Pau had a great run that year you guys beat my Celtics...I was never impressed with him in memphis nor LA those first 2 years.  still no HOFer like Laker fans try to say. 

Sccit

« Reply #3147 on: June 22, 2013, 05:18:49 PM »
And if you still wanna go statistical route:

Finals 2009: 18.6-9.2-1.8

Finals 2010: 18.6-11.6-2.6

Not to shabby for an only good player. Not to mention his FT% for a C is great, he even hits a 3 every now and then. Does he have the flashy statistics of a D.Howard? No. But who gives a fuck about that since Howard is a female with zero winner mentality. Pau knew when to step it up, he knew how to play in the best interest of the team, he knew how to fight and never give up.

Let's be clear, this is not an anti-Kobe post at all, this is a pro-Gasol post. People are quick to forget everything he did when he was ballin.

pau was a nice complimentary piece, no doubt...but to call him great is a joke.

Sccit

« Reply #3148 on: June 22, 2013, 05:21:27 PM »
Pau is a GREAT player

lmfaooooo...i think ima stop discussin with u.

kobe is a great player. michael jordan, magic johnson, larry bird are great players....pau is a borderline all-star and a GOOD second option, but to call pau a great player is pretty damn strange comin from someone who i would expect to know the difference between a great player and a good one.

Pau was a great player in a sense that he fit perfectly in Lakers game plan. He was exactly the type of player they needed. Also a very unselfish one. Pau in his primer on another team would have had a more "spectacular" statistic. But you and I both now that statistics don't show everything right?

And to answer your other post in another thread; I see no difference between teaming up with player that come to you, or teaming up by going somewhere. Teaming up is teaming up.

but running to a team with a franchise player who already won a championship as a finals mvp and getting pau gasol via trade is just a tad bit different, whether u see it or not LOL....kobe winning with pau as the 2nd option is equivalent to lebron winning with bosh as the 2nd option, which we all know would never happen.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:37:31 PM by NIKCC »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3149 on: June 22, 2013, 07:19:58 PM »