Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160857 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3150 on: June 23, 2013, 09:41:31 AM »
On top of the world miami heat world champs!! We the best, lakers couldn't do it and didn't even win 1 game against the spurs-we had to show yall how it was done! Steve nash is kicking himself in the balls right now for not signing that 1 year offer sheet we showed him last summer

Sccit

« Reply #3151 on: June 23, 2013, 12:02:36 PM »
On top of the world miami heat world champs!! We the best, lakers couldn't do it and didn't even win 1 game against the spurs-we had to show yall how it was done! Steve nash is kicking himself in the balls right now for not signing that 1 year offer sheet we showed him last summer

yea spurs swept us minus kobe LOL

nash said all along he wanted to be in LA so he could be with family, not about title chasing

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3152 on: June 23, 2013, 12:22:28 PM »
you mean so Nash could avoid paying child support like Lyin Brian

Hack Wilson - real

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3154 on: June 25, 2013, 05:25:13 AM »
I've been busy lately so that's why I haven't posted on here.  Plus my computer acts a fool on summertime a bunch  >:(  It's great that the birdman wins a title & the spurs lose.  Glad they won the 1st 3 rounds, only cause I didn't like the attitudes of the grizzlies & warriors.

I hope this story don't get out cause it will give people another reason to hate miami as a sportstown.  They're already 2nd worse, even b4 the fans left the arena & tried 2 get back in.  Atlanta no.1 worst, So Cal 3rd, but then again so cal is a winners town.

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/06/23/teen-hit-by-gunfire-finals.ap/index.html

Only fans that ever shot somebody during a championship celebration was a dumb bulls fan in the late 90's.  And a donkeys fan in the late 90's also, killed an elderly woman with a shotgun blast  >:(

Sccit

« Reply #3155 on: June 26, 2013, 05:14:45 PM »

birdman's wife on the far left

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3156 on: June 27, 2013, 09:57:44 AM »
damn, she's purty

Remedy360

« Reply #3157 on: June 27, 2013, 10:50:19 AM »
its over 2nd best team in the nba, D wade is over soon as coach spo made that line up change and took mike miller out and put d wade in, spurs started packing the paint again. Shotty ref officiating and its been a great season its a wrap

Post of the year lol

Sccit

« Reply #3158 on: June 27, 2013, 12:27:17 PM »
^lol heat fans never have faith in lebron....notice how unconfident they are before every game about whether he'll show up or not. then when the heat win, theyre the loudest mufuckaz on earth smh.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3159 on: June 28, 2013, 04:07:55 PM »
anyone notice Shane Battier doing interviews at the draft?  I wonder if he's gonna retire and work for BSPN

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3160 on: June 28, 2013, 09:43:30 PM »
so i predict the Heat either win a 3rd title in a row or lose in the playoffs and Lebron goes back to Cleveland after this season.

the problm is that what if the heat win 3 in a row...Bron is a free agent and might find himself behind a free agent after next year by going back to Cleveland to play aside Irving.  The Cavs are still stupid for passing up on Nerlins.

Sccit

« Reply #3161 on: June 28, 2013, 10:47:34 PM »
im still tryna figure out how a consensus first pick fell to number six

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #3162 on: June 29, 2013, 01:15:42 PM »
its over 2nd best team in the nba, D wade is over soon as coach spo made that line up change and took mike miller out and put d wade in, spurs started packing the paint again. Shotty ref officiating and its been a great season its a wrap

Post of the year lol

Me and tim duncan thought they won- even the staff inside the building, radio'd to put up the yellow ropes haha i've seen many of nba games end in that way, but credit jesus shuttlesworth for hitting the most iconic shot of the finals. Miami Heat back to back champs! we aint got no worries 8)

Sccit

« Reply #3163 on: June 29, 2013, 06:07:11 PM »
you got a choice... i can attack... or hit u wit the long range
but i never cap'n save a hoe like rayray did lebron james...

even nbatv thought it was over and aired a commercial for the spurs championship dvd package LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3164 on: June 29, 2013, 06:09:22 PM »
so Lebron needed ray allen to save him by scoring 0 points in game 7?