Author Topic: Mafia Infiltration.. the fall of a don feat.. Ill ex and Maxi  (Read 110 times)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
Mafia Infiltration.. the fall of a don feat.. Ill ex and Maxi
« on: December 17, 2002, 04:39:26 PM »
this is the story of an undercover officer infiltrating the mafia through the famous key family's biggest don.................

rocky stilloweya (ill ex)

I'm a NARC real hated mutha-fucka bout ta take down anotha-sucka N.Y.P.D. under-cover\
you can run-fa-cover but if you got any-sense you'll turn yaself in and deny the evidence\
we never-rest till we've stolen ya life, searched ya residence, and pocketed all ya spare presidents\
never-less you've lost-me thinkin I did all that work cost-free i'ma cop-see and i've just busted the infamous don-key\
you thought wrongly telling me ya deepest-secrets I decieved ya weakness thought you ran the game but just got beat-bitch\
now the heat-flips as i drop-ya-clique-off ya next stops alcatraz and i'ma dock-the-ship-off\

The Infamous mafia Don Key (Maxi)

Im on a rampage caus i GOT-THE-TIP-OFF, that one of my families a rat now i make PLOTS-TO-KILL-ROC/
U fucken with Don Key tha mafia boss u gonna DIE-SLOW, u better get some damn good protection and LIE-LOW/
Who the fuck u take me 4 u thnk my BRAINS-SMALL, ima hand-cuff u to a pole and get my CHAIN-SAW/
When u came into the circle of trust i thoguth u was a PLACID-KID, now ima part ya hair and let the ACID-DRIP/
Im the meanest GUY-TO-CROSS u think ya playen my family u getten wacked quick caus IM-THE-BOSS/
When u at teh bar ima rush up behind and SPLIT-U-WITH-AN-AXE, even if u escape it will return and HIT-YOU-IN-THE-BACK/
Everyday u live u goen to have to look OVER-YOUR-SHOULDERS, caus one day my fam gonna UNCOVER-OUR-HOLSTERS/

rocky stilloweya

sorry sucka-it's-ova i'm wire-tapped and if ya try-ya-crap i got ya so gassed we'll turn this place to a fire-trap\
won't even ask if this liars-strapped don key take his own motha tie-her-back and pull her teeth till the pliars-snap\
I gotta escape before a tires-track seals-my-fate get him on the stand for the real-debate i can already feel-the-hate\
20 goons staring t me wantin ta kill-the-fake I just wanna make captain that's my only hope-an-desire\

Don Key

DON key will line u up and start to OPEN-THE-FIRE, hit u in the legs and arms and leave u crying n HOPEN-TO-DIE/
U thought i wouldnt find out we arent ORDINARY-GOONS, ya death gonna be big adn is coming EXTRAUDINARILY-SOON/
Im gonna choke u in my bare hands untill ya SPEACHS-SMOTHERED, read my rights now caus u cant wait to run into EACH-OTHER/

rocky stilloweya

i'm in 2-deep-sucka give in now or die-hoping as all the doors and windows fly-open\
my notion as the bullets cruise by-smokin is hopin this is this bad-man's last-stand................
or else i'ma get my ass-crammed in a trash-can after gettin slashed-slammed and whatever horribe ideas this fast-clan can concieve in a mass-plan

oh man...I shouldn't even think of that.....-damn!!!

one man one mission