Author Topic: Game's Manager Accused Of Being Government Informant  (Read 651 times)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Game's Manager Accused Of Being Government Informant
« on: September 13, 2010, 09:12:28 AM »
West Coast rapper Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond, is being accused of providing information to law enforcement officials dating back to the mid-1990s.

According to reports, Rosemond's ex-attorney has confirmed his cooperation with authorities.

One of Rosemond's former lawyers even cited his repeated cooperation with the authorities in asking for leniency in a Los Angeles gun case. He noted that Rosemond's dime-dropping helped Brooklyn prosecutors send a man to jail - exactly what the "stop snitching" campaign rails against. Investigators say it's hypocrisy: Rosemond dishes when it suits him, yet makes a fortune off artists like Game (real name Jayceon Terrell Taylor), who titled a 2005 album "Stop Snitchin/Stop Lyin." This is what the court records show: While Rosemond was held on a drug and gun case in North Carolina in 1996, four inmates plotted a jailbreak and asked him to join. He alerted authorities and spent several days in solitary to avoid retribution, his lawyer at the time wrote in court papers obtained by The News from federal archives. In 1997, facing bail-jumping charges in New York, Rosemond gave information about crooked jail officials who altered paperwork to let him post bail. He made "several monitored phone calls to one of the correction officers,"but the target was suspicious and "reluctant to speak with Mr. Rosemond," court papers said. (New York Daily News)

Despite the accusations, Rosemond's current lawyer has denied the claims.

Rosemond's new lawyer, Jeffrey Lichtman, says his client is no snitch, no matter what's in court papers. "The fact is that prosecutors later claimed he flat-out lied to them, and they weren't happy about it," said Lichtman, a top defense lawyer. He noted his client never signed a cooperation agreement. "He met with [federal prosectors] for a single session, but there are plenty of reasons people meet with prosecutors. His lawyer at the time inflated what happened in an attempt to get a better sentence, and it didn't work." (New York Daily News)

source:sohh.com

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Game's Manager Accused Of Being Government Informant
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 10:36:07 AM »
 :o

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 02:51:36 PM »
lol, im not surprised. crooked niggas everywhere...
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 02:53:36 PM »
jimmy henchmen a snitch?  no way.....lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 02:56:34 PM »
Is this the same jimmy henchman tupac referred to?
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 03:02:02 PM »

yep. I dont believe it

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 03:06:19 PM »
yes, and who cares if he snitched or not he's a fucc'n manager! lol,and why be shocc'd by this his son told on yayo's boy who slapped him not that long ago hhaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 12:22:37 AM »

Yeh he a manager but Jimmy Henchmen a street dude so its No Snitching. His son is a middle class kid, different word, different rules.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 12:27:24 AM »
It's no surprise, Haitian Jack was a snitch - so it makes sense Jimmy is. Also, Wyclef defended Jimmy's credibility, isn't Hatian Jack Wyclef's cousin? He shouldn't be vouching anyone. Lol.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 01:00:48 AM »
AGAINST ALL ODDS said it all.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 08:55:29 AM »
It's no surprise, Haitian Jack was a snitch - so it makes sense Jimmy is. Also, Wyclef defended Jimmy's credibility, isn't Hatian Jack Wyclef's cousin? He shouldn't be vouching anyone. Lol.
yes sir
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 08:56:16 AM »
we off snitchin'

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 09:03:35 AM »
Yeah, I heard about this nigga.  Makaveli was goin' on him I think (or it coulda been Haitian Jack).  There's real shit goin' on in tha Rap game.  People are so quick to dismiss a nigga or two becuz they thinks it's all glamor lol.  I ain't sayin' every nigga a trill nigga but there's so people or four behind the scenes and on tha Mic that do they thing or used to do they thing, it's how bills got paid, it's how bills get paid.  With opportunities like that, shit a nigga gotta stay on top or/and get higher, it's tha only way my nigg.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 10:03:24 AM »
Yeah, I heard about this nigga.  Makaveli was goin' on him I think (or it coulda been Haitian Jack).  There's real shit goin' on in tha Rap game.  People are so quick to dismiss a nigga or two becuz they thinks it's all glamor lol.  I ain't sayin' every nigga a trill nigga but there's so people or four behind the scenes and on tha Mic that do they thing or used to do they thing, it's how bills got paid, it's how bills get paid.  With opportunities like that, shit a nigga gotta stay on top or/and get higher, it's tha only way my nigg.

this has to be a joke post...HAS TO

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 10:17:36 AM »

this has to be a joke post...HAS TO

just one of many  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare