Author Topic: Who can post an extended review of all this 2pac that's been recently released?  (Read 404 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Would much appreciate it.. peace 8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

i'm not gonna do a book or anything

Untouchables:  features a weird G-funk beat that grows on you with more listens...contains dope verses by Pac and Badazz and a lackluster verse by Snoop, followed by OK verses by EDI and KAdafi.  Never thought I'd see EDI have a better verse on a song than SNOOP DOGGY DOGG but go figure. 

America Eats Its Young:  the original version of "Gotta Survive" by Young Lay, Ray Luv, 2pac and Mac Mall.  a much g funker version plus an outro.  i love this one.

Ride 4 me:  decent verses over a boring beat by 2pac, Fatal and Kurupt.  Pac shines hardest as usual.

As The World Turnz og:  a song I've been waiting to hear for 10+ years since Still I Rise dropped back in late 1999.  Fatal's verse KILLS it...plus extended 2pac outro.

This aint Livin og:  another great original, much better than the released version

Baby Dont Cry og:  i prefer the released beat
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MOBNigga06

Untouchables:  features a weird G-funk beat that grows on you with more listens...contains dope verses by Pac and Badazz and a lackluster verse by Snoop, followed by OK verses by EDI and KAdafi.  Never thought I'd see EDI have a better verse on a song than SNOOP DOGGY DOGG but go figure. 

America Eats Its Young:  the original version of "Gotta Survive" by Young Lay, Ray Luv, 2pac and Mac Mall.  a much g funker version plus an outro.  i love this one.

Ride 4 me:  decent verses over a boring beat by 2pac, Fatal and Kurupt.  Pac shines hardest as usual.

As The World Turnz og:  a song I've been waiting to hear for 10+ years since Still I Rise dropped back in late 1999.  Fatal's verse KILLS it...plus extended 2pac outro.

This aint Livin og:  another great original, much better than the released version

Also noteworthy include:

Life's So Hard OG (Death Row): similar to the version released on the Gang Related Soundtrack, but with almost 2 more minutes of Outro, including a really interesting rant from Pac where he talks about how you need to videotape bitches and make em sign contracts so they don't accuse you of rape. Some real vitriolic shit.

Kiluminatti OG: Sick fucking beat by QD3, way better than the released one.

Tattoo Tearz OG: cool track, you can hear it originally had a Coolio sample.

Run Tha Streetz OG: entirely unheard verse on this one.

Let's Get It On new snippet: a new full minute from a really intense track Pac recorded for Mike Tyson

All Eyez on Me demos: Demo versions of most of the tracks from All Eyez on Me. Most of them have somewhat interesting differences: slightly different beats, different adlibs are audible, etc. The only really interesting tracks here though are the demo of Holla at Me, which features an entirely different beat, and the demo of Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find. This is the dopest demo track to me: different take of the main vocals plus a real cool outro that isn't included on the released track. Talks about how heaven "isnt in the sky, it's between the thighs" and how all a nigga needs to get some heaven is a nice glass of Alize, a movie, a bitch with a fat ass and big titties, and about five hours plus some condoms. Pac was an ill nigga and he spoke the truth.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Life's So Hard OG (Death Row): similar to the version released on the Gang Related Soundtrack, but with almost 2 more minutes of Outro, including a really interesting rant from Pac where he talks about how you need to videotape bitches and make em sign contracts so they don't accuse you of rape. Some real vitriolic shit.

damn, missed that one. cant find it when im googlin - only the other o.g.

MOB or Revis, hook a playa up wit this?

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
Thanks for the review, I said the best of all these new releases is "U Can Call", I love that fonky beat.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
where is it possible to download life's so hard OG (deathrow)???

On Untouchables    In my opinion that is one of the best snoop verses I have ever heard and really Edi does not outshine Big Snoop Dogg

peace
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

OG Hack Wilson

one of the best snoop verses?????????????/

have you not heard Doggystyle before? :D

i'll upload Lifes So Hard og later tonight if nobody reups it beforehand
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Also noteworthy include:

Let's Get It On new snippet: a new full minute from a really intense track Pac recorded for Mike Tyson

All Eyez on Me demos: Demo versions of most of the tracks from All Eyez on Me. Most of them have somewhat interesting differences: slightly different beats, different adlibs are audible, etc. The only really interesting tracks here though are the demo of Holla at Me, which features an entirely different beat, and the demo of Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find. This is the dopest demo track to me: different take of the main vocals plus a real cool outro that isn't included on the released track. Talks about how heaven "isnt in the sky, it's between the thighs" and how all a nigga needs to get some heaven is a nice glass of Alize, a movie, a bitch with a fat ass and big titties, and about five hours plus some condoms. Pac was an ill nigga and he spoke the truth.

although Pac shouts on QD3 on killuminati OG the beat was produced by Tony Pizaro (who PAc also calls out).  personally I prefer the released beat for Killuminati but the OG has a longer outro.....seems like the Outlawz didn't give a fuck about 2pac's outros

OG Hack Wilson

OG Hack Wilson

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Also noteworthy include:

although Pac shouts on QD3 on killuminati OG the beat was produced by Tony Pizaro (who PAc also calls out).  personally I prefer the released beat for Killuminati but the OG has a longer outro.....seems like the Outlawz didn't give a fuck about 2pac's outros
http://limelinx.com/files/3623a54f563d538ef3b8d0f85cc08403
Original links still up too http://hotfile.com/dl/68659127/b6ea283/2Pac_-_Lifes_So_Hard_(Original_Demo_Version).mp3.html

Props!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!