Author Topic: Wassup with Chamella and his crush?  (Read 355 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Wassup with Chamella and his crush?
« on: September 14, 2010, 09:54:25 PM »
where they do that at?  i don't want to keep boxin with your brain and your emotions all of the time.  It's like u just said Ok RadioTube! I'm giving you the Green light to play with me anytime you want, you can serve my ass in front of all of these people whenever, I really wanna be down with you RadioTube!, my life just isn't the worth shit without you.  

and i just have to ask why?  why do u constantly try to eBeef with me all of the time, are you really that lost and damaged of an individual, is that why you think you get Hip Hop becuz you live a useless or worthless life and you wanna shout out about it.  i mean why haven't u stopped talking to me yet?  what are you looking for?  All me and you are gonna do is just exploit you everytime.  How about u just get off theze nutz finally.  I want you to live and enjoy your world as you see it even if it iz TRUELY misrepresented.  I don't care what you do or how u feel or what your biases are that you wanna put on blast everytime u get a chance.  I don't wanna put u down everytime u hop out there with something dumb to say.  

I don't call you an idiot becuz u call me an idiot, I call u an idiot becuz you r 1.  I never told u something that wasn't true about yourself and I never took any of your words outta context 2 make u look stupid whenever I was trying to make my point, that's only what you do.  And I've never tried to act and be like something that I wasn't.  I never pretended to be down with The Klu Klux Klan beKuz I believe there's some niggas that should just die already.  Bubble some hot water and throw it on your dick next time u think about tryna come at me n shit.  U should have your own show or something, I swear you do... put that shit on CurrentTV during tha PaidAdvertising hours and call it "The Secret Life of Douche", i guess it could be a spin off of "The Jon Dore Show".

Stop writing me all of these almanacs in all of my threads stalking me and then turning around only to use the same 3 year old things you've been saying.  If this is all intended 2 be a joke then haha, ok i get it now, that thread with you bringing up those old PM's made that a little more clearer to me (oh, i guess this too is supposed to be one of those stories I be writing you huh; SmackFace *Crack*).  I ignore you but whenever u do catch my attention it's always fun to make u squirm a little bit.  You're foolish and naieve, there's no reason to keep on being a prick to yourself, seriously though, I can tell what I'm doing to you is giving you a little bit of brain damage, you should just fall back a second.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Wassup with Chamella and his crush?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 10:21:15 PM »
Lol @ "writing me almanacs" I would have said screenplays but I liked the approach...carry on.

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 06:27:58 AM »

1. I don't call you an idiot becuz u call me an idiot, I call u an idiot becuz you r 1. 

2. And I've never tried to act and be like something that I wasn't.

1. Sorry Cham, ether!

2. You try to be smart.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 09:50:05 AM »

2. And I've never tried to act and be like something that I wasn't.

1. ether

2. You try to be smart.

so what's wrong with that?  i don't lie or start fakin'.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 12:53:11 PM »
LOL, how about you try responding to when I shove your ignorant, moronic, stupid, biased, uneducated points back at you instead of using your pussy "damn shunn, uz got a crush on me".

Again, you use to write me love letters because I aggrivated you so much.

Easily the biggest lame ever lmfao.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 01:22:49 PM »
i think you two should steer clear of each other your too alike to ever really interact in any positive level

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 01:27:27 PM »
i think you two should steer clear of each other your too alike to ever really interact in any positive level

I'm failing to see the similarities.

If anything, you two are the ones alike for holding grudges on the internet lmfao...you badasses.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 01:38:22 PM »

If anything, you two are the ones alike for holding grudges on the internet lmfao...you badasses.

i can tell you mad when your 'lols' turn to 'lmfao' just a heads up for ur future e-beefs jnr :laugh:

abut withouth an ounce a heart in my heart i will honestly say the similarities are there

if they werent one of you would a stopped paying attention to a year old e-beef by now im sure

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 02:10:05 PM »

i can tell you mad when your 'lols' turn to 'lmfao' just a heads up for ur future e-beefs jnr :laugh:

abut withouth an ounce a heart in my heart i will honestly say the similarities are there

if they werent one of you would a stopped paying attention to a year old e-beef by now im sure

The "lols" turn to "lmfaos" when it's a step up in terms of comedy.

Speaking of which you tell me "I woulda stopped paying attention" when this guy over here is doing statistical research on me on how I feel pending on my abbriviated internet slang. Now that deserves a LMFAO; caps is when it's at its peak of comedy, just incase you needed to know for your report on me. ;)

Anyway, I just enjoy shooting down what Radiotube has to say because it's retarded. When he says something intelligent, I will be the first one to co-sign it. Because unlike others on this apparent, hardcore forum, I don't go against people just for the sake that I don't like them because they hurt my feelings lol.

Because that's why you're here, right? I mean, 90% of this board shits on & argues with Radiotube, but you singled me out. Why? Because I bother you, which is funny to me; hence the lmfaos.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 02:23:22 PM »

Anyway, I just enjoy shooting down what RadiotubeCham has to say because it's retarded. When he says something intelligent, I will be the first one to co-sign it. Because unlike others on this apparent, hardcore forum, I don't go against people just for the sake that I don't like them because they hurt my feelings lol.

somehow pointing out your as bad as the ppl you try clown on makes me 'hardcore' and 'badass'??

then again maybe this forum is hardcore and badass

you tell me your the one with the post count lol

i didnt even diss you just said your postss are similar even if your musical tastes clearly arent?

stop bein so defensive jnr its only the internet :laugh:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:25:38 PM by StreetsAllSalute »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 06:13:31 PM »
^^i told you^^ i think he needs a ban for a couple weeks tbh, it'll help him clear his thoughts up a little and help him realize shit he obviously can't see.  u can't tell somebody somethin who knows everything.

ain't ChamBerly lookin' a little crazy and upset all the time.  i think he's been off some pills or somethin, i think he's hooked on drugs.  you can't tell me he don't talk like an alcoholic or a druggie.  he got tha blues, not hip hop (i.e. the other black music).  

i been quit playin around wit dude, he plays games, he's soft and seems troubled in life and I don't want no people like that in my life.  My Dad always says "Arthur, stay away from the unhappy and unlucky" and that's what I do.  There's no similarities, dude just wants to be like me and you can tell.  I don't wanna embrace him though, he's corny, I don't congregate and make associates with people like that.  I can't respect someone if they don't respect Hip Hop and it's Roots.  Respect and Roots that they'll never have no matter what happens to them in their life.  People like that make me wanna Nazi up a Jake Jillenhall (staight faced, no bitter taste).  Jake Jillenhall doesn't tell me who's good or not good.

Real talk though, Dude looks like he wants to commit suicide, I'm tryna help speed up the process.  He does have tha option to just get offline and do it himself anytime, it's not hard.  Like, I'm literally sitting back here thinking like when is dude gonna pull the trigger already.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 06:25:59 PM by LOUD PACK SMOKE »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 06:19:58 PM »
^LOL, you're such a clown.

Love your sig. by the way; such a craver for attention.

Just name me the other five sites you post on so I can make you dedicate five more threads & your sig. to me on those too. I anger you so much, it's hilarious. :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 07:24:28 PM »
I think this needs to be settled face-to-face.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 08:40:42 PM »

Yeah, like all legendary Dubcc beef. One on one, game 21; my ball first.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2010, 08:41:56 PM »

Yeah, like all legendary Dubcc beef. One on one, game 21; my ball first.

Just don't hop in the truck