Author Topic: Lloyd Banks Reveals That Pusha T, Styles P & Raekwon Will Be Featured On HFM2  (Read 224 times)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Taken from YK2 Daily:
Hmm…this album is officially gonna be a problem. The Boy Wonder recently sat down with Lola & her crew to discuss a few topics including features on the HFM2, producers on the project, working with Lloyd, his thoughts on beef(s), beats he passed on, some of his favorite songs, and fashion trends; mainly the tight jeans ish.

One of the most important parts of this interview, aside from the track with BooBoo, Blue Hefner revealed that The Chef, Pusha T and Styles P (waiting on their verses)  will all appear on the LP, along with Kanye West & Eminem.

ILL: Can you speak on any features/production on the album?
Lloyd Banks: Yeah, I’ve got a lot of new production on the album. I got Budha The Future. I got a joint from Nick Speed out of Detroit, which is dope. I got a kid named G’Sparks who did a joint for me. I got a kid named Nascent, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Young Seph, and a kid named Cardiak who did about 3 or 4 joints for me. On the features side, I just got off the phone with Yayo – he’s going to have his verse in today. I got 50 on a record called “P’s and Q’s.” I got a verse back from Raekwon a couple of days ago which is crazy. I’m waiting on a verse from Styles P, Pusha T from The Clipse – I think it’s wrapped up pretty tight as far as lyricists go. I wanted to bring that to the album and mix it with some of the cats that I respect out there and make magic.

GangstaBoogy

The problem is I don't want to hear this boring ass nigga. Fuck, why couldn't 50 be the one with those features?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lloyd Banks and kanye should be interesting

a lot of producers that i haven't heard of too, wonder how it will turn out, that beemer benz bentley shit is still a banger
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 06:53:47 PM »
This wont b as good as part 1
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You're right, it'll be better.

I'm excited.  I hope he goes bar to bar with one of these crazy lyricists.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No it wont
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 09:32:02 PM »
But then again u and others think that plk series is dope whereas imo he fell off after that first album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, it's cool. I don't really like his first album aside from a cut or two
- Banks

MediumL

Everyting he's been dropping has been dope. Banks is running NY atm
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

theremedy360

Looking forward to this, Banks has always been dope, it's just a matter of getting good production.

wardy

Im looking forward to this album, I hope we get the raw as fuck Banks like on that What Goes Around track of that DJ Envy album back in 2003.

doggfather

Re: Lloyd Banks Reveals That Pusha T, Styles P & Raekwon Will Be Featured On HFM2
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 05:22:14 AM »
don't really care about Banks...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That envy
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 05:50:14 AM »
Song was dope but thats crazy that u werent feelin part 1 action...not even the bonus song? Lol
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lloyd Banks Reveals That Pusha T, Styles P & Raekwon Will Be Featured On HFM2
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 08:28:07 AM »
I was thinking I enjoyed the bonus cuts more than the album.  I never gave it a proper spin since I got into banks later into his career.  I think it was around the last money in the bank tape dropped that I started listening to him and got really into him on the PLK series.
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 09:35:11 AM »
H4m is dope tho...if u so gangsta is classic (dissin ?) listen 2 the album again
Cube