Author Topic: Lmao....for all you skeptics who think I make up stories  (Read 171 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Lmao....for all you skeptics who think I make up stories
« on: September 15, 2010, 08:08:15 PM »
Lol, so basically THIS happened to me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9aofoBrFNdg&amp;ob=av2n" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9aofoBrFNdg&amp;ob=av2n</a>

So I was dating this girl, and this guy I thought wasn't even close to being in the picture blindsided me. And I think I'm probably the only one on here who would own up to getting played. So give me props. And go smack a bitch in my honor.

Sikotic™

Re: Lmao....for all you skeptics who think I make up stories
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 08:22:28 PM »
That shit has happened to most cats, whether they wanna admit to it or not. Shits happened to me.

Hey I look at it like this: I'd rather be the dude that finds out the bitch had her eyes on another man before gettin' in a relationship with her rather than be the guy who has been with a girl for x amount of months/years and find out bitch has been thinking about fucking "male friends" on the side.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 08:40:19 PM »
That shit has happened to most cats, whether they wanna admit to it or not. Shits happened to me.

Hey I look at it like this: I'd rather be the dude that finds out the bitch had her eyes on another man before gettin' in a relationship with her rather than be the guy who has been with a girl for x amount of months/years and find out bitch has been thinking about fucking "male friends" on the side.

The weird part is we're still friends and she's still kinda flirting with me at work. I figure the best revenge is to move on but still keep in touch and perhaps be one of those "male friends" on the side.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »
I feel for you, fam.

You should break out some backhand on the bitch & run up on the guy with a rusty screwdriver.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 08:46:21 PM »
I feel for you, fam.

You should break out some backhand on the bitch & run up on the guy with a rusty screwdriver.

Hahah, the guy is actually one of the managers at my work. Don't think that would go over well. But dude is hella avoiding me, probably scared I'm going to kick his ass.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 08:49:44 PM »

The weird part is we're still friends and she's still kinda flirting with me at work. I figure the best revenge is to move on but still keep in touch and perhaps be one of those "male friends" on the side.
Shit then, looks like there still may be a "Welcome" mat in front of her vaginal corridor then.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 08:55:14 PM »
I feel for you, fam.

Hahah, the guy is actually one of the managers at my work. Don't think that would go over well. But dude is hella avoiding me, probably scared I'm going to kick his ass.

LOL, that's a fucked up situation. Forget her & move on though, brotha. It's rough at first, but get past it & move on like a pimp. 8)