Author Topic: Cham's Idol  (Read 813 times)

Sccit

Cham's Idol
« on: September 16, 2010, 02:42:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-6iibPJb-yo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-6iibPJb-yo</a>

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Cham's Idol
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 03:07:10 PM »
Considering every player in the NBA travels every possesion or so & one of every hundred get called for it & LeBron gets away with a few that are a bit more extreme, I don't see the problem here. You just sound bitter lmfao.

This is exactly why Baseball is the greatest sport. The NBA is corrupt & have inconsistant calls on traveling & fouls & the NFL has VERY inconsistant holding, pass interference, defensive holding & basically every other penalty, calls.

I think somebody is mad that LeBron is right next to success. I don't feel like digging it up, but I believe you said something along the lines, "when he wins, I'll give him his props".

Well, prepare to "give props"; because I know as well as you do, even if they don't win this year (which means the Lakers will have won), after that, it's steadily Heat championships for the next five seasons, at least.

But yes, he is an idol; anybody who can gain obsessive haters, like yourself, is worth rooting for; you gotta root for the bad guy. 8)

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 03:58:57 PM »
Go HEAT!! 8)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 11:11:02 AM »

But yes, he is an idol; anybody who can gain obsessive haters, like yourself, is worth rooting for; you gotta root for the bad guy. 8)

Yes...you're right. for years I've called myself Dubcc's idol for that very reason. But the fact remains, I don't really hate the guy, just the idiots like yourself who build him up to be something he's not...especially when his strongest move is a traveling violation, as shown in this video. :-\

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 11:18:39 AM »
nik you are dubcc's hacky sack
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »
nik you are dubcc's hacky sack

revised for accuracy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 02:38:44 PM »

Yes...you're right. for years I've called myself Dubcc's idol for that very reason. But the fact remains, I don't really hate the guy, just the idiots like yourself who build him up to be something he's not...especially when his strongest move is a traveling violation, as shown in this video. :-\

What do I build him up that he's not? Laker fans have been saying for months Miami's team overall isn't all that because the bench is extra weak. Meaning, if they win they will be impressive victories no? I feel like you guys have been steadily contradicting yourselfs for months now. One day the Heat suck as a team & the next the Heat isn't fair & LeBron doesn't deserve credit if they win.

If this travel you speak of doesn't get called, it's not a travel lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 02:43:05 PM »
Lebron will win 5 titles and guys like NIK will still hate on him for one reason or another
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 11:53:35 AM »

What do I build him up that he's not? Laker fans have been saying for months Miami's team overall isn't all that because the bench is extra weak. Meaning, if they win they will be impressive victories no? I feel like you guys have been steadily contradicting yourselfs for months now. One day the Heat suck as a team & the next the Heat isn't fair & LeBron doesn't deserve credit if they win.

If this travel you speak of doesn't get called, it's not a travel lol.

Never said the Heat weren't "fair"...LOL. My opinion remains the same; LeBron has devalued himself by deciding to play on Wade's team, and the Heat will need a lot more than 3 superstars to succeed, either way...As for the traveling violation, that is not the only thing LeBron has been getting preferential treatment for. Just watch the video. A foul on Tony Allen is not a foul on LeBron James...dude has been openly getting sucked off by the league for some time now, and punks like you fall for it, truly believing he's the greatest thing to happen to basketball, because that's what the media and the NBA has wanted you to believe for some time now...when it comes down 2 it, he has someone on his own team who is better than him overall, just not as hyped...Wade got almost the same treatment from the refs for a period of time, when the Heat were running shit, just not on the same level as LeBron...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 01:14:26 PM »
NIK is just mad because the Heat now have the 2 best players in the NBA on their team.  then the 3rd best player is Kevin Durant.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 01:23:28 PM »
NIK is just mad because the Heat now have 2 of the best players in the NBA on their team. 

Sums it up.

NIK, NBA officiating is the most inconsistant thing in sports. You could find that Tony Allen example for the entire league. Fouls they call on Tony Allen aren't fouls on Tony Allen at other times. Fouls are inconsistantly called. I personally guarentee you fouls have been called on one player & then the exact same scenario for another player & they didn't make the call because the refs suck.

Not to mention, you could make a video like they have for LeBron for 90% of the league, the only difference is so many people like you hate how great he is & make videos to try to discredit him & because he touches the ball & makes more plays than everybody else too; so naturally there are more example for LeBron.

But I wouldn't expect somebody of such bias to understand a concept like that.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 03:37:15 PM »
I miss the days when NBA basketball was a men's sport, now is too soft, the refs are corrupted or just plain dumb and the calls are too inconsistent, and superstars most of the times get too much star treatment (not trying to discredit them, not saying they're not great but shit's gets really stupid sometimes) and it's Jordan's fault indirectly imho.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 03:40:54 PM by IFB Flood »

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 03:39:34 PM »
NIK is just mad because the Heat now have 2 of the best players in the NBA on their team. 

Sums it up.

NIK, NBA officiating is the most inconsistant thing in sports. You could find that Tony Allen example for the entire league. Fouls they call on Tony Allen aren't fouls on Tony Allen at other times. Fouls are inconsistantly called. I personally guarentee you fouls have been called on one player & then the exact same scenario for another player & they didn't make the call because the refs suck.

Not to mention, you could make a video like they have for LeBron for 90% of the league, the only difference is so many people like you hate how great he is & make videos to try to discredit him & because he touches the ball & makes more plays than everybody else too; so naturally there are more example for LeBron.

did u even watch the video? LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 05:10:56 PM »

Sums it up.

did u even watch the video? LOL

Yeah. They slow-mo'd a clear moving pick on Moore like it wasn't; then slow mo'd LeBron on the baseline when he was clearly in, he was on his toes & worst it was questionable whether he was in or not. Then proceeded to show a charge on Tony Allen that is called on just about everyone lol.

Reaching at it's finest lol.

theremedy360

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 05:57:43 PM »
LOL Nik is going to convert the DUBCC to Heat fans. But I do agree that he made himself look like a bitch by joining Dwades team. Obviously Kobe has an incredible supporting cast, but he's clearly the go to guy. Dwade has been hitting big shots his whole career and is a much more reliable go to guy in terms of mid range/outside shooting in crunch time. I don't blame LeBron for going to Miami, but it didn't help his legacy.