Author Topic: So, we're in september, 3 months to go and 2011 is here...  (Read 991 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: So, we're in september, 3 months to go and 2011 is here...
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 12:23:38 AM »
^ totally irrelevant post, but I see what you mean.

I'm just pointing out that Dre was lying once again about Detox dropping.
Irrelevant how? We're talking about Detox and how it ain't dropping this year. I'm giving my opinion on why that's the case. I'm agreeing with ya, bro lol

I'm sorry, I was drunk when I read your post and totally misunderstood it. LOL.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 05:50:34 AM »
Dre is a man of his word!! ::)

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

SajSep19

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 07:39:30 AM »
very funny .......  ;D

but  a bad joke .............. :o

we have only 101 days left for the year ............................................... :-* 

Mr.West

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 10:03:23 AM »
Detox is great for marketing.

No its not. Maybe the first 7 years it was, but the longer and longer it goes, the less people give a fuck about Aftermath. How many people think Detox is a joke today compared to 2 years ago?

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 10:09:43 AM »
theres somethin on the way to your ears... it arrives before 2011

wait and listen

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »

wait and listen

10 bucks say that something is some crappy leaked track that later gets adapted for a HP or Beats commercial. Honestly if he used that beat in the Dr. Pepper commercial on the album I would at least know there is 1 dope track on the album. Other then that the outlook doesn't look good in any sense. His leaks show his production skills ranging from Fruity loops - to dope spaced out funk - to his current style (Relapse etc.). The Guest Features and number of Rap Artist claiming to record seems to show that he has no idea what template he wants to make the album be.

The fact that he's refused to work with former members he's made hot fire with and want to work with mainstream Pop Acts makes the album appear it's not gonna be rap or hip-hop but mainstream.

lol Aint no one waiting for Detox anymore, he's whore it out so much any fan waiting for it is nothing more then a Dr. Dre dick rider. This isn't hate either, I mean review everything u've seen concerning it and you'll realize it's sounding like nothing but a cluster fuck of fail on nearly all fronts.

Also 2 Detox is a Myth

If this album is about marketing scheme it's failed hardcore on that, no ones sells are improving, Eminem is only selling cause he's white, made a mainstream album, and gave up his hardcore roots. Detox aint got shit on nothing.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 10:37:01 AM »

wait and listen

10 bucks say that something is some crappy leaked track that later gets adapted for a HP or Beats commercial. Honestly if he used that beat in the Dr. Pepper commercial on the album I would at least know there is 1 dope track on the album. Other then that the outlook doesn't look good in any sense. His leaks show his production skills ranging from Fruity loops - to dope spaced out funk - to his current style (Relapse etc.). The Guest Features and number of Rap Artist claiming to record seems to show that he has no idea what template he wants to make the album be.

The fact that he's refused to work with former members he's made hot fire with and want to work with mainstream Pop Acts makes the album appear it's not gonna be rap or hip-hop but mainstream.

lol Aint no one waiting for Detox anymore, he's whore it out so much any fan waiting for it is nothing more then a Dr. Dre dick rider. This isn't hate either, I mean review everything u've seen concerning it and you'll realize it's sounding like nothing but a cluster fuck of fail on nearly all fronts.

Also 2 Detox is a Myth

If this album is about marketing scheme it's failed hardcore on that, no ones sells are improving, Eminem is only selling cause he's white, made a mainstream album, and gave up his hardcore roots. Detox aint got shit on nothing.

10 bucks ? aight...

well said... i thought the same way some time ago... but somehow i changed my mind...

lets see what happens...

until then lets listen to good music... and dont act like theres no other shit outhere  8)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 10:41:26 AM »

wait and listen

Also 2 Detox is a Myth

10 bucks ? aight...

well said... i thought the same way some time ago... but somehow i changed my mind...

lets see what happens...

until then lets listen to good music... and dont act like theres no other shit outhere  8)

I'm not saying this to be spitefull in any way: but why should we take your word as valid? A thousand artists/ beatmakers claim that they are either featured on Detox or that we will hear something soon. But does is happen though? NO.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 11:20:52 AM »

wait and listen

Also 2 Detox is a Myth

10 bucks ? aight...

lets see what happens...

I'm not saying this to be spitefull in any way: but why should we take your word as valid? A thousand artists/ beatmakers claim that they are either featured on Detox or that we will hear something soon. But does is happen though? NO.

feelin you... im not sayin detox will drop this year but youll get some shit for your ears before 2011...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 11:38:14 AM »
It's pretty clear that the thing is going to drop when Dre is good and ready to do it which could mean 2011, 2015, or never. It's like the Crooked I solo thing. Until there is something like an official release date from the label and an actual single, it's all just pointless.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »

wait and listen

Also 2 Detox is a Myth

10 bucks ? aight...

lets see what happens...

feelin you... im not sayin detox will drop this year but youll get some shit for your ears before 2011...

Alright mayne, but we're gonna take you up on your word in this one since you are a respected member.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 05:23:36 PM »
2 Detox is a Myth

If this album is about marketing scheme it's failed hardcore on that, no ones sells are improving

Which is why Dre is making headphones, computer speakers, etc. getting big paper stacks and laughing all the way to the bank.  Thank you, Detox, for lending a hand over the years.  Ca-ching!
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 05:26:47 PM »
How many people think Detox is a joke today compared to 2 years ago?

I was saying Detox is a Myth more than two years ago.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 09:02:17 PM »
How many people think Detox is a joke today compared to 2 years ago?

I was saying Detox is a Myth more than two years ago.

That's cause you're kind of a dumbass. Your whole logic is retarded because if this were a marketing gimmick it would be the worst marketing gimmick ever. All it has done is make people less interested in Aftermath and pay way less attention to all the other artists on the label. Clearly Aftermath was at its peak when these anticipated albums were actually dropping. Delaying shit can only hype so far until people stop giving a fuck and move on.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 09:52:16 PM »
That's cause you're kind of a dumbass. Your whole logic is retarded because if this were a marketing gimmick it would be the worst marketing gimmick ever. All it has done is make people less interested in Aftermath and pay way less attention to all the other artists on the label. Clearly Aftermath was at its peak when these anticipated albums were actually dropping. Delaying shit can only hype so far until people stop giving a fuck and move on.
That's kind of what I was trying to get across myself. The Myth theory is something fun for people to talk about but it doesn't make sense.