Author Topic: 213 - Never Love A Ho/Fallin In Love Again (Warren G or Battlecat beat?)  (Read 302 times)

Will_B

soopa-man

Re: 213 - Never Love A Ho/Fallin In Love Again (Warren G or Battlecat beat?)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 12:59:30 AM »
produced by Battlecat in the review for the album in XXL i remember it also confirmed this.. by the way did the original "She Wasnt Feelin Me" ever leak i have that remix off that mixtape but i remember seeing a thread where some one said they had it..

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 01:17:44 AM »
Thanks for confirming. The track has got such a deep funky vibe to it. I remember Battlecat saying he produced those 213 beats with an alter ego mindset under the alias of B Sharp(?) :)

Yeah as far as I can work out an Advance never actually leaked, just a few tracks that someone made a collection out of. I think people may not realize where that She wasn't feelin me remix comes from, so think it's the og track. I could be wrong though. Btw do you have a scan of that review please? :)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 06:26:49 AM »
I got She Wasn't Feelin Me but I'm not sure if its the OG or not. I didn't even know there were 2 versions.

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 06:50:24 AM »
Yeah the version everyone knows is from a street Remix album put out by a guy called Nomadic. It had all the verses on there over new beats. I don't think the original version of the track ever leaked.

Portugoal

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 07:37:04 AM »
Yeah the version everyone knows is from a street Remix album put out by a guy called Nomadic. It had all the verses on there over new beats. I don't think the original version of the track ever leaked.

Oh, shit! I remember that remix album. It was damn good!

BuddyRoe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 08:56:29 AM »
I wanna here some more BATLLECat!