Author Topic: Just got 6 stitches at the hospital after stabbing myself  (Read 539 times)

Sikotic™

Just got 6 stitches at the hospital after stabbing myself
« on: September 29, 2010, 02:11:18 AM »
I just installed these speakers in my pad for this new surround sound shit I bought for my flat screen. The speaker wires were everywhere making my job look tacky as fuck, so I bought some plastic cord concealers to hide the shit and make it look sexier than a 14-year-old Kim Kardashian.

So I'm measuring and cutting the shit with my brand new utility knife that I just bought. Just put in a fresh razor blade and everything. While my homie was talking to me, I started to pay more attention to what he was saying than what I was cutting. I cut through this particular piece of plastic and thought I hit my hand on my calf muscle. I didn't feel any pain, but I felt some warm liquid flowing down my calf. I look down and theres a fuckin pool of blood. The razor in the utility knife was sharp so it just went in and out without any pain.

So I'm applying pressure to it, but boy was I leakin'. I thought I needed an amberlamps, but the bleeding stopped. This is what I see:

Looks like a fuckin pussy grew on my leg. I really didn't wanna sit my ass in an emergency room and get stitches. I fucking hate doctors and a hospital was the last place I wanted to go, but my homie convinced me and even said he would drive me over there. Before I left for the hospital, I took a look at the blade:

You can't see on the picture, but the whole exposed part of the blade is wet. It's not a big stab wound, but its deep since the god damn blade went in about an inch and a half. I go to the ER and tell em I stabbed myself. The fucking bitch ass nurse starts asking me if I did it on purpose or if I was depressed n shit. For real? If I wanted to kill myself, you really think I would stab myself in the leg? Anyways, the doc comes in and cleans up the stab wound. She said it went through the skin and fatty tissue and partially through the calf muscle. So after she injected numbing meds into the wound, she starts sticking needles in my damn leg full of iodine. She cleans it up and puts in 6 stitches:

Fucking hospital staff were busting my balls the entire time I was there and cracking jokes, but fuck it I had it coming. Moral of the story: Keep me the fuck away from sharp objects.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Just got 6 stitches at the hospital after stabbing myself
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 03:24:04 AM »
Sorry, but  :sleep:

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 04:17:28 AM »
haha that sucks the only time I needed stitches was after a fight I once had with some random dude in my friend's neighborhood. Well my false tooth (lost it in another fight lol) which is right in the middle just stuck out of my mouth during the fight & the guy hit & it went up right through my lips & cut it wide open. Anyways it just felt weird as hell when the doctor was putting the stitches through my lips.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 05:20:54 AM »
lmfao @ amberlamps

that shit never gets old.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 05:23:33 AM »
haha that sucks the only time I needed stitches was after a fight I once had with some random dude in my friend's neighborhood. Well my false tooth (lost it in another fight lol) which is right in the middle just stuck out of my mouth during the fight & the guy hit & it went up right through my lips & cut it wide open. Anyways it just felt weird as hell when the doctor was putting the stitches through my lips.

i been through exactly that....i can still feel the scar tissue in my lip and my mustache grows unevenly on that little part where my lip split open.

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 09:13:43 AM »
cool story brah

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 04:43:06 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pt_WOsWM3wM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=de_DE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Pt_WOsWM3wM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=de_DE</a>
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 07:00:30 PM »
I thought you were going to say you listened to a Joe Budden song lol.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 09:20:01 PM »
the moral of this story is DON'T GO TTO THE MUTHAFUCCIN HOSPITAL. see how they be askin niggas all them questions. "Did you stab yourself cuz you depressed? Was you tryin to commit suicide? Where were you? did you go to a bank today?" FUCC THIS SHIT. I rather bleed to death than be interrogated like a goddamn Guantanamo bay detainee. You get your own doctor and he ain't reporting shit. You come in with an axe in your bacc and he says "lemme remove that". That's it.

btw Sik I'm glad you allright. I'd hate to see you in hell...with Lights lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 02:07:08 AM »
Woke up with my calf looking fatter than Queen Sik's thighs.

God I feel like a lil bitch.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 07:47:46 AM »
the moral of this story is DON'T GO TTO THE MUTHAFUCCIN HOSPITAL. see how they be askin niggas all them questions. "Did you stab yourself cuz you depressed? Was you tryin to commit suicide? Where were you? did you go to a bank today?" FUCC THIS SHIT. I rather bleed to death than be interrogated like a goddamn Guantanamo bay detainee. You get your own doctor and he ain't reporting shit. You come in with an axe in your bacc and he says "lemme remove that". That's it.

and all the nurses and doctors and shit were prolly laughin sayin "look at this monkey nigger, cant even hold a fuckin razor haha"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 01:32:43 AM »

i been through exactly that....i can still feel the scar tissue in my lip and my mustache grows unevenly on that little part where my lip split open.
Yeah I got a little scar on my lip, my mustache is good though.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 02:12:34 PM »
i almost chopped my finger off with a razor knife. good times

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 03:09:15 AM »

and all the nurses and doctors and shit were prolly laughin sayin "look at this monkey nigger, cant even hold a fuckin razor haha"
Haha yeah. Not in those words though......well not in front of me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 11:45:03 AM »
cool story bro
mad niggerish
but stitches is for bitches u shoulda just manned up and handled it like a real hoodland hills gangsta and just glued the cut back together and walked it off like a champ and popped a few lower tabs when the pain kicked in...
The West is Back