Author Topic: who would win a battle, Rick Ross or Canibus?  (Read 483 times)

OG Hack Wilson

who would win a battle, Rick Ross or Canibus?
« on: October 05, 2010, 07:58:47 AM »
WHO?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

Re: who would win a battle, Rick Ross or Canibus?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 09:47:23 AM »
Canibus would win but Rick Ross > Canibus  8)

*waits for those who take me as dead ass and drop my karma*

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 09:59:26 AM »

LOL. Definitely some truth to that. Canibus is incredible at what he does. That is a gift and a curse for him. I mean I am a big fan of his but he still as problems putting together a cohesive album. Lyrically there is no question

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 10:02:57 AM »

LOL. Definitely some truth to that. Canibus is incredible at what he does. That is a gift and a curse for him. I mean I am a big fan of his but he still as problems putting together a cohesive album. Lyrically there is no question

yeah I had Canibus' first album and it was definitely on some other shit lyrically but most those beats were garbage, and then he had another album back in '05 (can't think of the title off top) with a few Nottz tracks that was decent but he can't put together great songs/albums to save his life where as that is how Ross has survived in the game without being the best lyrically

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »

i thought the same until someone made a thread that DMX was better than Crooked lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 10:04:47 AM »
DMX is better than Crooked I

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »

yeah I had Canibus' first album and it was definitely on some other shit lyrically but most those beats were garbage, and then he had another album back in '05 (can't think of the title off top) with a few Nottz tracks that was decent but he can't put together great songs/albums to save his life where as that is how Ross has survived in the game without being the best lyrically

Maybe they can trade off and that way it benefits both. Bis can ghost write for Ross so he can really be the next Biggie and Ross can introduce Bis to Justice League and all those bomb ass beats lol. I solved the matrix, close thread.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 10:20:13 AM by D~Nice »

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 10:07:44 AM »

Maybe they can trade off and that way it benefits both. Bis can ghost write for Ross so he can really be the next Biggie and Ross can introduce Bis to Justice League and all those bomb ass beats lol. I solved the matrix, close thread.  ;D

I'd no question check for a Canibus album in 2010 if it had Justice League and Inkredibles production  ;D

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 10:21:11 AM »

I'd no question check for a Canibus album in 2010 if it had Justice League and Inkredibles production  ;D

As I would take some complex rhymes from Bawse lol. Not too complex though

Anunikke

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 10:43:41 AM »
Rick Ross couldn't make a better album than Rip The Jacker (or even 2000 B.C.) if Shakespeare was ghost-writing his rhymes.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 10:55:48 AM »

i thought the same until someone made a thread that DMX was better than Crooked lmao

dmx is a better battle-mc than Crook.. and so is Canibus..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 10:57:12 AM »

Maybe in his heyday but not now IMO. Crook would serve him. Now Bis vs Crook would be on some epic shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 11:09:15 AM »
50 Tyson vs. Lil' B asap!

with Eli Porter on both tracks on the hook!

EPIC INDEED!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:11:59 AM by Buzz Smacktown »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 11:17:47 AM »

Maybe in his heyday but not now IMO. Crook would serve him. Now Bis vs Crook would be on some epic shit.

battle-skills doesnt leave a rapper like that. he battled like 5 years ago, and won all teh fights.. off the dome, bar for bar - X would slay Crook. postive - we're talkin about "battles" now

the ultimate battle would be like DMX vs Jin or somethin like that. the best battle-mc's facing off..  EPIC  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 01:12:32 PM »
What kinda battle? freestyle? Food-eating contest? Correctional Officer trivia?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE