Author Topic: Lincecum vs. Halladay  (Read 238 times)

Bananas

Lincecum vs. Halladay
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:11:21 AM »
who the fuck else is excited?

Lunatic

Re: Lincecum vs. Halladay
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 11:39:49 AM »
Doc finna win that battle 9/10
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 12:28:02 PM »
I just nutted.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 02:16:38 PM »
this will obviously be the best pitching matchup we will see in the playoffs and I will be rooting for Doc all the way.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »
i am a bit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 02:30:47 AM »

Word, Lincecum is ridiculous but I don't see him single-handedly conquering the Phillies. Meanwhile I can see Halladay wrecking shit up for the Giants.

Bananas

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 01:28:33 AM »

Word, Lincecum is ridiculous but I don't see him single-handedly conquering the Phillies. Meanwhile I can see Halladay wrecking shit up for the Giants.

God damnit, that's why I hate being a realist and a sports fan. That' s also why I never post in this piece of shit section.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 10:25:24 AM »

God damnit, that's why I hate being a realist and a sports fan. That' s also why I never post in this piece of shit section.

lmao

you guys gotta remember, the Phillies lineup is not nearly as potent as it once was.  ever since they got called out for stealing signs earlier in the year the team stats have gone down across the board.  Lincy will do fine.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 10:31:49 AM »
^Of course Lincy will do fine. It's just if he gives up one run, he's going to lose.

Actually, he could give up no runs & lose once they turn it over the the next guy; because you know if Doc is on, he's going nine & isn't giving up more than three hits.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 09:06:53 PM »
whatd i tell yall