Author Topic: I did something very awful today, and what better place to come to feel better..  (Read 586 times)

mesa

one time at the gas station i gave the clerk 50 pounds. but i told him to pump only 10 so he gave me 40 back. i guess he messed up and as i was pumping i noticed it passed the ten, then the twenty, and before i knew it i was filling up my tank for 10 dollaz!.

chErch!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
one time at the gas station i gave the clerk 50 pounds. but i told him to pump only 10 so he gave me 40 back. i guess he messed up and as i was pumping i noticed it passed the ten, then the twenty, and before i knew it i was filling up my tank for 10 dollaz!.

chErch!

one time I walked into a gas station with only one quarter in my pocket. I walked out with 743 dollars and 92 cent.

AverageMotherfucker

• Lil Geezy
  • Lyrical Brutality, No-Town Mentality
fuck that bitch, if shes stupid enough to not know how to count, and stupid enough to act like a bitch in the first place, then maybe she don't deserve to work there. if she loses her job, not yo problem, she fucked up, not you.

Sikotic™

chErch!
LMAO!!!

one time I walked into a gas station with only one quarter in my pocket. I walked out with 743 dollars and 92 cent.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

chErch!

hahahaha, like WTF, i said EVERYTHING! gimme the fucking change motherfucka! ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.