Author Topic: Incidents before and during Italy Serbia (for european championship qualifiers)  (Read 752 times)

Raphael

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/articolo_app.php?id=33334&sez=HOME_INITALIA&npl&desc_sez

Elanos hero is put in a womens prison because hes afraid of getting raped/beaten :laugh:

Elano

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/articolo_app.php?id=33334&sez=HOME_INITALIA&npl&desc_sez

Elanos hero is put in a womens prison because hes afraid of getting raped/beaten :laugh:

bullshit. there are too many albanians in marassi prison. next time when you post a link, try to read what you post  :loser: :nahnah:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Classic example of an idiot, Bulgarian  burning Albanian flag on Italy Vs Serbia game.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

Classic example of an idiot, Bulgarian  burning Albanian flag on Italy Vs Serbia game.

classic example of somebody that don't know wtf is talking about, that guy is Serbian

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

classic example of somebody that don't know wtf is talking about, that guy is Serbian

That guy is Bulgarian, Ivan Bogdanov (bulgarian name, first and last, if it was serbian it would be Jovan Bogdanosavljevic or sth like that), his father is Bulgarian that came to Serbia. Its like you say some Albanian that came to Italy hiding on some ship, after few years starts working in some Gelateria  is Italian just because he joins Internazionale football fans group, wears their T Shirts and starts acting like ape on Faroe Islands vs Italy game. Do your research man. "and if that is a fact, tell me am I lying...."

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Elano

That guy is Bulgarian, Ivan Bogdanov (bulgarian name, first and last, if it was serbian it would be Jovan Bogdanosavljevic or sth like that), his father is Bulgarian that came to Serbia. Its like you say some Albanian that came to Italy hiding on some ship, after few years starts working in some Gelateria  is Italian just because he joins Internazionale football fans group, wears their T Shirts and starts acting like ape on Faroe Islands vs Italy game. Do your research man. "and if that is a fact, tell me am I lying...."

you are lying

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

you are lying

Haha, its all true and you know it, do your research, anyway I just wanted to correct you because you have been giving false info on that dude.

Raphael

bullshit. there are too many albanians in marassi prison. next time when you post a link, try to read what you post  :loser: :nahnah:
My god your fucking stupid.
Angry albos + ivan = dead ivan
you understand now?

Elano

My god your fucking stupid.
Angry albos + ivan = dead ivan
you understand now?

ya sure and you're intelligent  ::) :D

Elano

you are lying

Haha, its all true and you know it, do your research, anyway I just wanted to correct you because you have been giving false info on that dude.

what ? are you fucking drunk ? c'mon, stop with these posts full of bullshit