Author Topic: Texas vs San Francisco: the WORLD SERIES is here motherfuckers  (Read 858 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Texas vs San Francisco: the WORLD SERIES is here motherfuckers
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 10:56:49 PM »
What a sad state it is in the National League, the Giants are their champs, haha  My Jays are better than the goddam Giants. 
I'm backing the AL.

HAHAH man you are such a disgrace.  Your pathetic Blue Jays would get SWEPT by the same Phillies we beat.  Giants are beyond legit and will be world series champions in a week 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

DIP DIP SET SET

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 05:15:55 AM »
HAHAH man you are such a disgrace.  Your pathetic Blue Jays would get SWEPT by the same Phillies we beat.  Giants are beyond legit and will be world series champions in a week 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

haha, I was half joking, but I don't think the Giants are really that much better the Jays in 2010.  They only had 7 less wins but had to deal with the toughest schedule in the majors.  And some power rankings even have them higher.

I do think the Giants are seeing a little lucky in the playoffs, hell, they even got outscored in the NLCS.  I hope they pull off some wins in the WS, would like to see 7 games.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 09:39:30 AM »
i dont give a shit about baseball but im a california boy... so GOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 10:00:22 AM »

haha, I was half joking, but I don't think the Giants are really that much better the Jays in 2010.  They only had 7 less wins but had to deal with the toughest schedule in the majors.  And some power rankings even have them higher.

I do think the Giants are seeing a little lucky in the playoffs, hell, they even got outscored in the NLCS.  I hope they pull off some wins in the WS, would like to see 7 games.

Good point.

If I didn't love Tim Lincecum with a passion, I'd agree lol.

MistaNova

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 05:30:52 AM »
Rooting for the Giants. I wanna see how their pitching staff'll be against the Ranger's hitters.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »

Good point.

If I didn't love Tim Lincecum with a passion, I'd agree lol.

Cool for the Giants but they play probbaly in the easiest division. Blue jays arguably the tuffest

theremedy360

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2010, 12:55:44 AM »
Damn, Cliff Lee is human after all. Not that the Giants have a horrible offense or anything, but it is pretty odd how he completely dominated the Yanks and Rays and got smashed by a lesser offense.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »
lol, the worst offensive team in the playoffs are the ones who got the Cliff Lee.

If the Giants keep swinging the bats like this & the pitching stays the way it's been, we're looking at a sweep.

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2010, 12:59:43 PM »
FRIISSCCOOO

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2010, 01:15:26 PM »
we're looking at a sweep.

unpossible, 6 games minimum.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2010, 01:26:17 PM »

its gonna be a good halloween

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2010, 01:41:03 PM »
aint this an unpredictable turn of events! im still hoping for a good series, texas NEEDS to win at least 2 at home, 3 in a row is hard, but cliffie will def be pitching 1 and he wont get rocked again

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2010, 03:26:26 PM »
I'm pulling for the rangers, I like Lincecum though. Game 1 was the shit, that was my first time going to the World Series and the Giants turned it around and put on a clinic, losing by 4 is alot better than losing by 7 :laugh:

That game yesterday was an ass raping gang bang, they got killed and I dont see Texas winning more than a game.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2010, 08:12:59 PM »
Looks like the Giants are going up 3-1 tonight.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »
Looks like the Giants are going up 3-1 tonight.
correct
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens