Author Topic: Texas vs San Francisco: the WORLD SERIES is here motherfuckers  (Read 856 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Texas vs San Francisco: the WORLD SERIES is here motherfuckers
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2010, 04:01:42 PM »
a bit surprised to see the Reds that low
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2010, 05:41:12 PM »
@Tommy; I'm feeling Carl Crawford over Werth. :P

& if not Lee, then Zack Grienke. :P

& as long as a majority of the league stays the same, I'm feeling confident. We just need to make a few extra moves; we can't have A-Rod & Tex going homerless come playoff time. :-X

theremedy360

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2010, 05:56:03 PM »
@Tommy; I'm feeling Carl Crawford over Werth. :P

& if not Lee, then Zack Grienke. :P

& as long as a majority of the league stays the same, I'm feeling confident. We just need to make a few extra moves; we can't have A-Rod & Tex going homerless come playoff time. :-X

IMO Lee will stay with Texas cause after that amazing playoff showing they'll be ready to offer him a ridiculous contract that even the Yankees wouldn't wanna match. And Greinke can barely handle the pressure of being a MLB ballplayer, you think he's gonna go to a hostile place like NY? LOL

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2010, 07:41:08 PM »
It does suck that frisco won a world series.  But there are 2 good things about it.  That big time timmy pimp[lincecum] won a championship, fuck everyone else on the team.  And most importantly ;) that Baroid Bonds didn't win one ;D