Author Topic: Suge Knight Down With Waka Flocka  (Read 1026 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: Suge Knight Down With Waka Flocka
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 07:52:16 AM »
So Snoop doing songs with Soulja Boy is ok, but Suge Knight doing a photo shoot with Waka Flocka isn't ok? SMH

Who said that!

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 09:20:07 AM »
It's official:   Lil' Wayne>Waka Flocka

This bum is the ultimate TRASH.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 09:33:31 AM »
Lmao at yall luzerz.  When did yall start speakn 4 everybody.  If u calln Waka`s musik noise I can garantee that yall never even heard tha album.  Im not about 2 sit up here and go hard n tha paint 4 Waka but if u cant fuck wit Flocka`s musik then u just aint a tru nigga, enuf said.  Flock just droppd sum of tha rawest musik n a while wit Flockaveli, if u cant hear that with ur own earz then therez no reasin why u shud be on tha internet voicing ur opinion.  All u whiteboys and colored nerds just wunt sum shit that sound like Eminem or Wu Tang, fuckouttahere.

It is noise. Waka wouldn't be shit without Lex Luger, kind of like Snoop ain't shit without good producers. I listened to Waka's album, it all sounds the fucking same. No difference at all in production or content. Terrible album. Also, you're voicing your opinion and a lot of people don't agree with you. Does that mean you shouldn't? Hell no, it just means you have your opinion and everyone should stop trying to shove their opinion down everyone else throat which is something you're trying to do. Also, Waka's not raw, Waka's fucking stupid. Let's learn some Algebra and talk about some gang banging shit we know nothing about. Fuck Suge's affiliation with this clown, Bloods in Georgia - give me a fucking break. I live an hour from it and it's all Hispanic Gangs and Crips. Dalton is practically known as Little Mexico due to all the Hispanic people living in it. Waka's as fake as a Detox release date. Dude makes party music, that's it that's all appreciate it for what it is and move the fuck on.

Also, Eminem sells more units than this dude ever will, dude did 40 K first week. It shows where the market is still at.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 09:37:13 AM by The Real Tanner G. »

felipebtu

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 10:23:49 AM »
pure garbage ! wacka flocka flame fuck you man

suge isssssssssssssss the party man

chillinnnn

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2010, 10:26:47 AM »
Waka does his thing! Stop all the hate!

Hes not Rakim but hes not trynna be either! And he even knows his limitations..

He does the music he wants to.. and people LOVE him.. and every ''head'' hates him..

Sad shit.
there are tons of more entertaining stupid music

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 10:33:11 AM »
Im not about 2 sit up here and go hard n tha paint 4 Waka

but if u cant fuck wit Flocka`s musik then u just aint a tru nigga, enuf said.

Flock just droppd sum of tha rawest musik n a while wit Flockaveli, if u cant hear that with ur own earz then therez no reasin why u shud be on tha internet voicing ur opinion.

:D

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 11:03:29 AM »
http://hustlerealm.blogspot.com/2010/10/suge-knight-makes-appearance-during.html

All time low for Suge  :-\

nah i think suge just chilling now, i think he jus wanna enjoy the rest of his life

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 11:33:33 AM »
Lmao at yall luzerz.  When did yall start speakn 4 everybody.  If u calln Waka`s musik noise I can garantee that yall never even heard tha album.  Im not about 2 sit up here and go hard n tha paint 4 Waka but if u cant fuck wit Flocka`s musik then u just aint a tru nigga, enuf said.  Flock just droppd sum of tha rawest musik n a while wit Flockaveli, if u cant hear that with ur own earz then therez no reasin why u shud be on tha internet voicing ur opinion.  All u whiteboys and colored nerds just wunt sum shit that sound like Eminem or Wu Tang, fuckouttahere.

It is noise. Waka wouldn't be shit without Lex Luger, kind of like Snoop ain't shit without good producers
. I listened to Waka's album, it all sounds the fucking same. No difference at all in production or content. Terrible album. Also, you're voicing your opinion and a lot of people don't agree with you. Does that mean you shouldn't? Hell no, it just means you have your opinion and everyone should stop trying to shove their opinion down everyone else throat which is something you're trying to do. Also, Waka's not raw, Waka's fucking stupid. Let's learn some Algebra and talk about some gang banging shit we know nothing about. Fuck Suge's affiliation with this clown, Bloods in Georgia - give me a fucking break. I live an hour from it and it's all Hispanic Gangs and Crips. Dalton is practically known as Little Mexico due to all the Hispanic people living in it. Waka's as fake as a Detox release date. Dude makes party music, that's it that's all appreciate it for what it is and move the fuck on.

Also, Eminem sells more units than this dude ever will, dude did 40 K first week. It shows where the market is still at.
lmao at comparing waka to snoop. snoop in his prime had one of the all time best flows...wtf does waka bring to the table except for screaming his own name? WAKA WAKA WAKA rofl

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2010, 11:33:52 AM »
Im not about 2 sit up here and go hard n tha paint 4 Waka

but if u cant fuck wit Flocka`s musik then u just aint a tru nigga, enuf said.

Flock just droppd sum of tha rawest musik n a while wit Flockaveli, if u cant hear that with ur own earz then therez no reasin why u shud be on tha internet voicing ur opinion.

:D
lmfao

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2010, 11:52:20 AM »

It's just that we haven't lowered our standards 100X over like you have.. there is no bottom for your standards, it just drops without end, till your basically cheering on a Minstrel Show
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2010, 12:17:26 PM »

It is noise. Waka wouldn't be shit without Lex Luger, kind of like Snoop ain't shit without good producers.

Ironic you make that comparison because Waka made the same one Two Months ago.

"Flockaveli is the name of my album," Waka revealed in an interview. "I was definitely inspired by Pac a while lot growing up, so people are definitely going to get to know me on a personal level...Out of the 15 or 16 songs that are going to make the album, Lex Luger probably did 12 of them. That's my Dr. Dre... and I'm his Snoop [Dogg] [Laughs]. He's the new sound of Hip-Hop. You ask anyone who needs a hit and Lex will come up in their conversation, guaranteed..." (VIBE)

http://www.sohh.com/2010/08/waka_flocka_flame_discovers_the_new_dr_d.html

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2010, 01:29:39 PM »
Lmao at yall luzerz.  When did yall start speakn 4 everybody.  If u calln Waka`s musik noise I can garantee that yall never even heard tha album.  Im not about 2 sit up here and go hard n tha paint 4 Waka but if u cant fuck wit Flocka`s musik then u just aint a tru nigga, enuf said.  Flock just droppd sum of tha rawest musik n a while wit Flockaveli, if u cant hear that with ur own earz then therez no reasin why u shud be on tha internet voicing ur opinion.  All u whiteboys and colored nerds just wunt sum shit that sound like Eminem or Wu Tang, fuckouttahere.

It is noise. Waka wouldn't be shit without Lex Luger, kind of like Snoop ain't shit without good producers.

Ironic you make that comparison because Waka made the same one Two Months ago.

"Flockaveli is the name of my album," Waka revealed in an interview. "I was definitely inspired by Pac a while lot growing up, so people are definitely going to get to know me on a personal level...Out of the 15 or 16 songs that are going to make the album, Lex Luger probably did 12 of them. That's my Dr. Dre... and I'm his Snoop [Dogg] [Laughs]. He's the new sound of Hip-Hop. You ask anyone who needs a hit and Lex will come up in their conversation, guaranteed..." (VIBE)

http://www.sohh.com/2010/08/waka_flocka_flame_discovers_the_new_dr_d.html

I saw that, and that's exactly why I said it. Lol.

The Predator

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2010, 01:44:50 PM »
A rapper actually named himself Waka Flocka?! ahahahaha fuckin' hell.

Fatso Suge Knight's found his new 2pac.

BiggBoogaBiff

I'm sorry 2 rant on but I'm done after this...
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2010, 03:31:24 PM »

It is noise. Waka wouldn't be shit without Lex Luger, kind of like Snoop ain't shit without good producers. I listened to Waka's album, it all sounds the fucking same. No difference at all in production or content. Terrible album. Also, you're voicing your opinion and a lot of people don't agree with you. Does that mean you shouldn't? Hell no, it just means you have your opinion and everyone should stop trying to shove their opinion down everyone else throat which is something you're trying to do. Also, Waka's not raw, Waka's fucking stupid. Let's learn some Algebra and talk about some gang banging shit we know nothing about. Fuck Suge's affiliation with this clown, Bloods in Georgia - give me a fucking break. I live an hour from it and it's all Hispanic Gangs and Crips. Dalton is practically known as Little Mexico due to all the Hispanic people living in it. Waka's as fake as a Detox release date. Dude makes party music, that's it that's all appreciate it for what it is and move the fuck on.

0 - I think it's time for everybody to be honest (and I at least as much as I hate to say it give some iddy bitty credit under iddy bitty credit to ChamQuasia becuz at least the hoe was real with it).  

Y'all don't like it becuz:

son is from The South
 he has that accent
 he does that thing with his musik
 he represents the "negative" aspect and does it well becuz that's what's really out here
 he got "southern" style Hip Hop beats (even tho that term is being more and more loosely defined each and everyday)
he raps about everything every other rapper has rapped about but does it in a much more simpler straight up in your face way instead of more intellectually sophisticated ways
 he's young
 y'all don't understand it
 you think it's too fast and it should be slowed down (becuz your life is lame and slow all day/all night/all week/all year like that, y'all took the "Gin N Juice" hook too serious on that 1),

and just a whole bunch of other opposite reasons you and your shrinking group of people are going against {wasting your lives on and still won't have a clue at tha end of the day}.  

#1 - That "noise" you're talkin about gets tha crowd hyped and on they feet and doesn't bore people or make me wanna sit on my ass all day and chill.

#2 - Who's alotta people... dubcc people, or some other people on the internet forums?  who's alotta people, people who've only heard 3 or 4 songs from Waka that didn't even wanna listen to that genre of musik in the 1st place?  you're pretty vague when u say that.  u act like son is pullin' OG Henny Loc numbers and all of the attention he's gettin' is just from people on the internet media.... fuck outta here!

#2b - Did you even WANT TO hear the album or did u just listen to it for tha sake of judgement reasons and not just strickly to listen to it and vibe with it just cuz.

#3 - u live ONE HOUR away from Little Mexico(whoa Tanner! you're smack in tha hood son), news flash homie, there's Little Mexico's poppin up everywhere and not just in tha hood.  i can't believe i'm even speakin' on this typa shit witchu.  if you're gettin' paid off of me i want my money.  And 4 tha record, "Little Mexico Riverdale Maryland" is about 15 minutes away from me (and that's just tha Esay'z part of town), I can't believe u would even put that out there like that.

Look, I'm sorry if you can't tell the difference between a real street nigga and an artist or an actor.  Niggaz like me, I can.  I'm not even sittin' up here sayin' every track on Waka Flocka Flame's album is a straight 5/5, you think so densely I'm pretty sure that's what y'all/you imagined I was sayin'.  At tha end of tha day Waka Flocka Flame incorporates the essential elements of Hip Hip in his musik; Hot Bars/Graffittii *Body Art*/Dance/Exclusive InHouse Producer (DJ)/Representing the streets and the YOUTH!.  If you're talking about Hip Hop you're beat, if you were under the assumption from the jump that Waka Flocka Flame was just anotha fake nigga/cartoon character/bullshitter/just another party rapper then you Lost already and you shouldn't even be fuckin' wit me.  Tha fact that this is even a debate is just more ammunition for our people (yes i can do that) to speak out on you whitefolk and lame ass niggas who are often the inspiration for the song anyway.  No racist shit, I call it like I see it and Tanner if you're dead serious about what you're talkin about then you need 2 be replaced by somebody else ASAP!  

Now me personally, when Waka was droppin all of those videos (and i say again me personally) just for other reasons at that moment I never got 2 checkin out (except for "For My Dawgz", that shit crank shawty).  To be honest I wasn't expectin' this much heat on his album, I even kinda shrugged it off a little bit for the first couple days it was out, but shawty Two weeks ago when I gave that muthafucka a spin nigga I haven't been able to take that shit out (and I haven't done that since I heard Fiend's "Addiction" album).  Point is, Waka surprised me with all of that intense annimosity and anger and raw energy AND the Realness to him on that album, there's probably about 2 tracks *including if u add the i-Tunes tracks* that could've been taken off and used elsewhere, maybe even 3 or 4 {TOPS!}.  For what it is and is supposed to be and REPRESENTS sealed the deal.  If you're a mouse you probably won't feel it as much but if you're a soulja then this shit will have u feelin' like u got tha wrath of Waka in your blood stream (no syse shawty).  Even the "wacker" tracks that could stay on the album aren't half bad for what they are, they even compliment tha album.  Yeah it's my opinion but my shit is dead on.  People I've talked too who never even gave Waka a second to blink are talkin about giving this nigga a spin just off my word alone and they know what to expect, they're grown, they know what they want.

and yes i wrote all of this so if you have a problem reading it then never speak on it again or just know that if you do that "It's just you and not everybody else".  I see that educating you whitefolk and brownbacks is getting to be a tougher and tougher task everyday, honestly I'm starting to feel like I'm losin cool points just for even talkin to u about it this way.  tha type of dialogue we should be having should sound totally different even if we are on the opposite sides of tha track.

*I have to refer you to this threadlink if you need any further comprehension (and watch ALL of it).  I'm done, like son I'm buggin out just even thinking of having to say this.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 03:39:46 PM by My Swagg Iz At 100 Billion »

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2010, 03:48:13 PM »
see Hilary, that my muthfuckin nigga, I hang in DC with them senate house killers (understand)

cant knock the hustle even dude is like young Mike Jones lol

lmfao, made my day!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill