Author Topic: Suge Knight Down With Waka Flocka  (Read 1025 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Suge Knight Down With Waka Flocka
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 02:35:26 PM »
Suge kno wasup

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 02:45:11 PM »
Waka does his thing! Stop all the hate!

Hes not Rakim but hes not trynna be either! And he even knows his limitations..

He does the music he wants to.. and people LOVE him.. and every ''head'' hates him..

Sad shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 03:13:49 PM »

He does the music he wants to.. and people LOVE him.. and every ''head'' hates him..

Sad shit.

the guy calls himself "Wockaveli"

get outta here defending that phony
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 03:15:48 PM »
fuck wacka and suge :o

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 03:23:39 PM »
Waka got love for the west. He had four rappers from the west on his album, Joe Moses, Papa Smurf, Young Hootie and Ice Burgandy.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »
see Hilary, that my muthfuckin nigga, I hang in DC with them senate house killers (understand)

cant knock the hustle even dude is like young Mike Jones lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 09:24:07 PM »

Sad shit.

Thank you. Who can listen to that noise and actually call it music. Those guys are wanna-be ghetto trash with no talent whatsoever. And Suge.... who knows what his motives are. He's probably getting money out of it somehow. Funny how people say he's broke. He's gotta be the freshest looking broke man I've ever seen if that's the case lol.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 09:39:51 PM »

Sad shit.

Thank you. Who can listen to that noise and actually call it music. Those guys are wanna-be ghetto trash with no talent whatsoever. And Suge.... who knows what his motives are. He's probably getting money out of it somehow. Funny how people say he's broke. He's gotta be the freshest looking broke man I've ever seen if that's the case lol.

Word.. I think at this stage Suge is just chilling trying to enjoy what's left of his life and what's left of his money after all the shit he's been through.  Suge probably knows as well as anybody that Wacka would of never gotten a shred of respect back in Suge's day... And some dude was hollering Piru at the photo shoot so their may be some gang affiliation with Suge amongst Wocka's people, not sure what that was all about
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

h2k4

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 09:58:04 PM »

Sad shit.

Word.. I think at this stage Suge is just chilling trying to enjoy what's left of his life and what's left of his money after all the shit he's been through.  Suge probably knows as well as anybody that Wacka would of never gotten a shred of respect back in Suge's day... And some dude was hollering Piru at the photo shoot so their may be some gang affiliation with Suge amongst Wocka's people, not sure what that was all about

I think Young Hootie & Joe Moses are signed to Bricksquad.  Plus, Waka seems to be claiming blood, so that's how Suge is probably involved.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 04:15:46 AM »
Lmao at yall luzerz.  When did yall start speakn 4 everybody.  If u calln Waka`s musik noise I can garantee that yall never even heard tha album.  Im not about 2 sit up here and go hard n tha paint 4 Waka but if u cant fuck wit Flocka`s musik then u just aint a tru nigga, enuf said.  Flock just droppd sum of tha rawest musik n a while wit Flockaveli, if u cant hear that with ur own earz then therez no reasin why u shud be on tha internet voicing ur opinion.  All u whiteboys and colored nerds just wunt sum shit that sound like Eminem or Wu Tang, fuckouttahere.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 04:45:10 AM »
see Hilary, that my muthfuckin nigga, I hang in DC with them senate house killers (understand)

cant knock the hustle even dude is like young Mike Jones lol

I'm the head of the muthafuckin state nigga !!  8) 8)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2010, 06:25:49 AM »
So Snoop doing songs with Soulja Boy is ok, but Suge Knight doing a photo shoot with Waka Flocka isn't ok? SMH

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 07:16:28 AM »
All u whiteboys and colored nerds just wunt sum shit that sound like Eminem or Wu Tang, fuckouttahere.

;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 07:41:24 AM »
Lol

kemizt