Author Topic: NFL Week 9 thread (with Power rankings)  (Read 112 times)

OG Hack Wilson

NFL Week 9 thread (with Power rankings)
« on: November 01, 2010, 09:21:07 PM »
aight folks heres the new power rankings

1 Patriots  (must be using cameras again)
2 Ravens
3 Steelers
4 Colts
5 Giants
6 Saints
7 Jets   (very disapointed)
8 Chiefs
9 Falcons
10 Dolphins

bottom 5:

-Bengals  (who woulda thought?  T.O. is holding his own but Palmer in general sucks)
-Bills
-49ers
-Panthers
-Cowboys   (dead last mothafucka)  

Coach Ditka on Mike Shannahan benching Mcnabb  "I've done a lot of stupid things but I never did that"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Re: NFL Week 9 thread (with Power rankings)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 11:27:02 PM »
by the way

Raider nation stand up...you guys have won your last two games by over 70 points!  congrats.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: NFL Week 9 thread (with Power rankings)
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 08:51:59 AM »
Still not sold on the Pats, but with the state of the other teams they can beat anyone in Foxboro if the playoffs have to go through there. They beat the Chargers and the busted Vikings that refused to throw to Moss. The Ravens had them and played soft at the end. I still can't see NE beating the Jets. Sanchez won't have the bad game he had this week against the Pats secondary, and Rex won't let up on Brady like the Ravens did.

They better win this week at Cleveland because after that they have to go to Pit, deal with Manning, then play @ Detroit which is harder than you think right now, play the Jets, then go into Chicago for a December game, and deal with the Packers after that. They can win or lose each of those games. Here's to 7 straight losses.

As for the Colts. I really like what they did last night. Tamme will look like stud by the end of the season, and Coyer needs to keep dialing up pressure packages to avoid what happened in the SB from happening again. If Hart isn't hurt he just earned a spot trading downs with Addai. That kid's got the heart (pardon the pun) and grit of a Patriot or Steeler. And they need that in Indy. With their schedule they can end up at home in the playoffs and they can win any game at home. They can also beat anyone in the NFC.