Author Topic: Steven Gerrard = Cunt  (Read 359 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Steven Gerrard = Cunt
« on: December 22, 2002, 10:12:04 AM »
How can we let this crack addict play for England? He was a disgrace today, should have been sent off and banned for 3 years.  If that was Keano the FA would have hung him.

ILL-Logic-AL

Re:Steven Gerrard = Cunt
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2002, 10:16:03 AM »
It was a nasty challenge. Going in two footed with studs showing on a player when they are already down is disgraceful. I hope some action is taken against him, like ban him from ALL competitions  ;) for a few matches.

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2002, 10:16:50 AM »
yer that was a discrace, he went in 2 footed and cleary didnt mean to play the ball, thing is we didnt even get a freekick for it, if I was the ref that was a straight red.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2002, 10:18:14 AM »
Rooney was well up for smacking him, I would have loved him to do it

And I'm not joking about Gerrard on coke BIGTIME

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2002, 10:18:44 AM »
yer that was a discrace, he went in 2 footed and cleary didnt mean to play the ball, thing is we didnt even get a freekick for it, if I was the ref that was a straight red.

The referee obviously didnt have a good view of the tackle, but the linesman should have had a pretty good view as it was right on the touchline.

bez

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2002, 10:20:26 AM »
Rooney was well up for smacking him, I would have loved him to do it

And I'm not joking about Gerrard on coke BIGTIME

I know mate, I have heard the rumors too!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2002, 10:23:22 AM »
Steven Gerrard in his home:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2002, 10:24:21 AM by Jay ay Beee »

Joachim

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2002, 11:02:37 AM »
That stamp was criminal, his knee high challenge on Boateng last season was just as bad, he's a viscious bastard but cause he's one of England's golden boys nobody says a word, its a joke.

bez

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2002, 11:52:26 AM »
Steven Gerrard has apologised for the late tackle on Everton's Gary Naysmith which marred the closing stages of the 167th Merseyside derby at Anfield.

Gerrard's two footed lunge on the Everton midfielder looks bad on television replays, but the England star insists he never meant to hurt Naysmith.

Gerrard told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I want to apologise for the tackle. I have gone in with two feet with my studs showing, but I tried to pull back as late as possible. I didn't deliberately try to hurt him.

"I've apologised to the player after the game. If I tried to go straight through him then I'd have hurt him, but I did try to pull out of the tackle.

"He accepted the apology and I've also tried to explain to some of the other Everton players that it wasn't my intention to hurt him. I do apologise for going into a tackle with two feet and with my studs showing.

"I spoke to David Moyes after the game as well and he just said to me that these things happen. It's a derby game and tackles go flying in left, right and centre but it is never my intention to hurt a fellow player."

I duno what to make of it now!!!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2002, 11:56:46 AM »
At least Keano's honest.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2002, 12:03:35 PM »
Sometimes too honest. ;D

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2002, 05:34:12 PM »
It was a nasty challenge and i can safely say gerrard is one dirty bastard. I have to agree as well...the referee claims not to have seen it so what the fuck was the linesman doing, or wot the fuck had he been smoking to miss it?!? I'd like to know what extra money was offered to them both to 'just happen' to be looking in a different direction at the time.