Author Topic: VIKINGS place Randy Moss on waivers  (Read 475 times)

OG Hack Wilson

VIKINGS place Randy Moss on waivers
« on: November 01, 2010, 01:11:02 PM »
what a HORRIBLY ran franchise

wow!  fuck the vikings
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: VIKINGS place Randy Moss on waivers
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 01:11:35 PM »
Bring him to the Jets. 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 01:18:14 PM »
A playoff contending team will definitely pick him up
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 01:54:42 PM »
he'll go to whatever team with the worst record puts in a claim for him the next 24 hours
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 02:47:16 PM »
LMAO, Randy Moss is an idiot, they obviously wouldn't waive him for no reason after trading a third rounder.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 03:16:23 PM »
Fucking Indy. I know they're too stupid to take him. But KC might love to have him. If he goes to Indy or KC I'll be super-happy.

A couple more losses and Favre will get cut too.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 03:36:45 PM »
KC would be a good fit; they're playoff bound and probably have the worst WR core of the playoff contending teams. Philly or Washington might be a good fit too. The Bears?

Can't see NYJ, Tennessee, Baltimore, Pitt, NYG, GB or Indy pursuing him.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 04:03:52 PM »
KC would be a good fit; they're playoff bound and probably have the worst WR core of the playoff contending teams. Philly or Washington might be a good fit too. The Bears?

Can't see NYJ, Tennessee, Baltimore, Pitt, NYG, GB or Indy pursuing him.

I wouldn't count the Giants out. They've long needed a replacement for Plax. And while they've got a couple in the drafts, Moss is still Moss. If Denver had a couple more wins I'd think a reunion with McDaniels would be welcome, but even with Moss I don't see them as playoff bound now.

Same with the Jets. Rex seems like he might take anyone to spark the offense a bit. The rest you mentioned wouldn't touch him I don't think. But here's hoping for Indy. It'd be almost funny if he just went back to NE. Dolphins already have Marshall and Henne might be to wild for Moss to do well. While Pennington really doesn't have the arm. Ravens really don't need him. But St Louis might benefit after losing their only vet to injury. And you're right to wonder about Chicago. They might grasp at straws for anyone, but Cutler's wild too.

I don't think he'll go to sa team outside the playoff picture unless no one else wants him. His eyes are on Superbowl.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 04:21:40 PM »
If we won last week or at least put up some form of offense, I would say count us out.

But considering we got shutout at home, after a BYE week, I don't know what the front office thinks of Randy, but I'd love him.

Not to mention he can possibly drop some insight on the Pats attack. 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 05:29:29 PM »
If we won last week or at least put up some form of offense, I would say count us out.

But considering we got shutout at home, after a BYE week, I don't know what the front office thinks of Randy, but I'd love him.

Not to mention he can possibly drop some insight on the Pats attack. 8)

I'm just not sure if the very conservative Jets style of offense would let him shine. Of course you could say the same for the Chiefs. I just think he and Cassel played so well together in 08 that it'd be worth a discussion. His best bet stat wise and if he wants one more big contract after this year would be Denver. Shut go back with Mcdaniels, let Orton toss the ball up and bring it down. You won't make the playoffs but you can still end up with over 1000 yards and double digit TDs. But if he wants Superbowl this year then the only possible teas in my mind are Indy (and them at the big game is a stretch), NYG, back to NE, NO (if they want him), NYJ, and with Moss the Cheifs I think can end up with the best record I the AFC thanks to their schedule and can end up at the big game if they play at home in January. I can't think of another solid team that would take him.

Blasphemy

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 05:55:33 PM »
Talking 2 some fellow Raiders Fans, they not sure if we should pick him up or not (if it possibly happens). I wouldn't be amazed if Moss came back to the Raiders, u know how Al Davis loves them fucked up niggaz 4 his team. With Mosses criminal History of Assaults and Drug use he'd be perfect for the Raiders dark thugged out image.

Only problem would be his performance. Would his ass Hinder our Team who's just now finding a good mechanic. Or would he actually be a good Addition. 

My thoughts is he'd be perfect 4 the Raiders Image, but as for the teams playing. That I'm not sure. Who ever he goes 2 better have some Weed on em though. lol he loves that shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 06:15:55 PM »
Raiders got new managers since Moss was there in '06 so he COULD go there      id like to see Oakland win that division

theremedy360

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 06:27:53 PM »
Talking 2 some fellow Raiders Fans, they not sure if we should pick him up or not (if it possibly happens). I wouldn't be amazed if Moss came back to the Raiders, u know how Al Davis loves them fucked up niggaz 4 his team. With Mosses criminal History of Assaults and Drug use he'd be perfect for the Raiders dark thugged out image.

Only problem would be his performance. Would his ass Hinder our Team who's just now finding a good mechanic. Or would he actually be a good Addition. 

My thoughts is he'd be perfect 4 the Raiders Image, but as for the teams playing. That I'm not sure. Who ever he goes 2 better have some Weed on em though. lol he loves that shit.

It's a risk, but if you just claimed him on waivers then I don't see why not. He had a pretty solid first year with y'all before he shut it down the next year.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 02:20:21 AM »
I wish he went to Dallas... but i dont think that will happen especially since Romo is injured and since we got butterfingers Roy Williams and faggot ass Miles Austin
The West is Back

theremedy360

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 10:22:56 AM »
I wish he went to Dallas... but i dont think that will happen especially since Romo is injured and since we got butterfingers Roy Williams and faggot ass Miles Austin

WR's isn't your problem, your whole team is a mess and Moss isn't gonna help that.