Author Topic: ITS AUSTIN ITS AUSTIN ITS AUSTIN  (Read 199 times)

bez

ITS AUSTIN ITS AUSTIN ITS AUSTIN
« on: December 22, 2002, 05:00:37 PM »
Straight from the ross report:

-------------------------------------------------------
And I'm really looking forward to the New Year. As Vince McMahon has said publicly, we expect to see the return of The Rock, and we certainly also hope to see the return of Stone Cold, in the early part of 2003. There certainly are no firm dates etched in stone. But it's our hope and belief that we'll have those two back with us at some point in the early part of next year. One would assume that if that were to occur, they'd be involved in the march to what we hope to be a hugely successful WrestleMania.

-------------------------------------------------------

Well, well, well. WWE needs Austin and Rock for ratings, I was a fan of wrestling for years but as soon as rock became more distant from the WWF and then Austin got sacked and wrestler where brought in such as Hollywood Hogan and Flair, I saw a stepback for WWF and I stopped watching. To me wrestling was always about getting new talent in and building them up to become superstars, people such as Broch, but when Austin had gone and Rock only appeared like once every 6 months and flair and hogan where brought in I felt like WWE had reached its end.  I just hope they can get good stories back and make 2003 a new era for wrestling. I also think they need to get a new name, do whatever it takes to get WWF back, WWE just doesnt go.!!!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2002, 05:01:12 PM by Bizzez »

Trauma-san

Re:ITS AUSTIN ITS AUSTIN ITS AUSTIN
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2002, 05:23:56 PM »
So.... they need to get new talent, and your first suggestion for this, is to bring back austin? O.K., Gotcha.  

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2002, 05:56:48 PM »
So.... they need to get new talent, and your first suggestion for this, is to bring back austin? O.K., Gotcha.  

they do need new talent but they need people like Austin and Rock back, they made good entertaining wrestling!!

EM28

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2002, 06:26:29 PM »
yes I love stone cold as a wrestler.  He has always been my favorite.  I thought he would never come back.  I also stopped watching wrestling when stone cold left.  Thankx for the info bez
PROPS

Peace

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2002, 07:32:08 PM »
I'll be glad to see austin come back as long as that damn what chant is gone.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2002, 12:08:59 AM »
that "WHAT" chant has been around forever, every1 still says it and if he comes back u can bet it will be in full force

for WWE sake they better bring back Austin and the Rock cause those 2 were the only reasons I watched wrestling and all the PPV. ever since it has been kinda boring at times

I like Lesnar and Steiner though, Big Show is washed up and never became that BIG name, Triple HHH has faded out slowly, HBK is kinda old, he aint the same wrestler, Kurt Angle is annoying, they should definitely bring back all those bad ass tag teams, the hardy's for example, Iam glad to see the Dudleys reunite

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2002, 07:31:44 AM »
My fantasy wwe would be like

Hogan
HBK
Brock
Angle
Edge
HHH
Austin
Rock
Macho Man
Steiner

whoo, that would be awesome, but they need to step up their storylines.  

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2002, 09:16:19 PM »
finally the rock and austin will come back and boost up the ratings along with Big Poppa Pump!