Author Topic: Ice Cube in CoD: Black Ops  (Read 544 times)

awol22222

Ice Cube in CoD: Black Ops
« on: October 27, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »
"Def Jam Rapstar" won't be the only game you find Ice Cube represented in this year. While "Gears of War 3" snagged Ice-T to do some voice acting, "Call of Duty: Black Ops" appears to have chosen the Cube to bring one of their characters to life next month, and the former N.W.A. member couldn't be more thrilled.

"Check me out in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops,'" he wrote today on his Twitter account. "I'm Corporal Bowman."

He didn't say anymore about what his character is going to do, how big his part is going to be, or whether they look anything alike, but the game's release date on November 9 isn't far away, so you'll be free to seek out additional details in about two weeks.

Seeing as how he's now a part of Activision's flagship FPS world and Ice-T is a devout night-vision-enabled CoD fan, I hope this means we'll get to see the two of them face off against each other at some point soon, assuming Ice Cube's reflexes are ready to go head to head with T and his mercilessly honed shooter abilities, that is.

If Ice Cube can bring on the intensity on an Xbox 360 with as much as he put into "xXx: State of the Union," I for one can't wait to hear him in action.

His Twitter http://twitter.com/icecube/status/28893570178#

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Ice Cube in CoD: Black Ops
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 01:28:14 AM »
nice, i wonder if he's any good with gaming :laugh:

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: Ice Cube in CoD: Black Ops
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 07:35:12 AM »