Author Topic: Sweden's Allyawan Emerges With "iChronicles" Mixtape  (Read 355 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sweden's Allyawan Emerges With "iChronicles" Mixtape
« on: November 15, 2010, 08:30:45 AM »
this is dope.

one of the better mixtapes to come out this year......real G funk   
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Sweden's Allyawan Emerges With "iChronicles" Mixtape
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 08:37:25 AM »
Sweden?
yeah, i like Abba and Roxette..
and Ace Of Base

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 09:43:11 AM »
I Find It Hard To Take This Allyawan Guy Serious!!

this is dope.

:-\ G-Funk Eh??........Swedish G-Funk?? Ca'mon Now?? Now I Heard That "Project Steps" Track And How To You Go From That To G-Funk?? I'm Not Even Trying To Hate Cause I Like That Song I Mentioned

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 10:42:55 AM »
Sweden?
and Ace Of Base

here is another dude who can't appreciate anything that didn't come from california....

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 10:46:00 AM »
I Find It Hard To Take This Allyawan Guy Serious!!

this is dope.

:-\ G-Funk Eh??........Swedish G-Funk?? Ca'mon Now?? Now I Heard That "Project Steps" Track And How To You Go From That To G-Funk?? I'm Not Even Trying To Hate Cause I Like That Song I Mentioned

Suppose a black man who happens to live in sweden did some music would you be more likely to call it Swedish or African...?  African.....It is how you look and how you sound that is important   not what country you happen to be hanging out in at the time you produce something....Labels can disorient things very easily....Oh its SWedish folk music....No sir ,   It is G-funk....LIke it or not...

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 10:54:50 AM »
It's Not The Fact That He's Swedish Its How He Goes From Rapping On A Beat That Sounds Like Something Out Of N.Y. And Goes To G-Funk That Confuses Me!! In No Way Shape Or Form Am I Doubting The Man's Skills.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:19:26 PM by Hoodlum204 »

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 12:13:38 PM »
Sweden?
and Ace Of Base

here is another dude who can't appreciate anything that didn't come from california....

damn, scandinavians are sensitive..  ???

go eat some Swedish meatballs, n u feel better..

8)

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 12:42:50 PM »
Sweden?
and Ace Of Base

LOL  ;D

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 02:25:10 PM »
mixtape is fire not g funk but that real hip-hop it shouldnt matter where he from if he got the skills n delivers

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 03:28:09 PM »
mixtape is fire not g funk but that real hip-hop it shouldnt matter where he from if he got the skills n delivers

alright then If that is not G-funk then what is...what is the definition of G funk?   can you tell me?   can anyone tell me what that is suppose to mean.....

G means gangsta....and funk means  good sounding ......so i think that it is both of that....

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 03:45:42 PM »

the rap-game is over-watered. like DJ Kayslay say - NO MORE RAPPERS.

Allwan is probly talented, i dunno - but i dont think anybody will check for a german, or swedish rapper anytime soon.. there's a million and one mcs out in the States, and there is no room for any foreigner on the american media-platforms - unless u are different..

a european rapper never made it in the States, and it will never happen.. theres just TOO MUCH competition.
 UK-rapper Dizzee Rascal made some hits, but he was animated and super-original/weird.. and Slick Rick made it too, but he was an entreprenur

and im not tryin to sound negative or hateful now.. just realistic
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 03:53:08 PM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM »
smackdog: I thought u were talkin bout G Funk type beats from the 90's and thats why I said it's not g funk...u talkin bout something different

imsohappydatmydiccsbig: u rite with that but this is very unique from flow to voice check it alot of people in USA have told me they really like his music and it's people in the industry.
as long as you have the connects and right people behind your music and you stand out there is a chance to make it.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 06:51:36 PM »
smackdog: I thought u were talkin bout G Funk type beats from the 90's and thats why I said it's not g funk...u talkin bout something different

imsohappydatmydiccsbig: u rite with that but this is very unique from flow to voice check it alot of people in USA have told me they really like his music and it's people in the industry.
as long as you have the connects and right people behind your music and you stand out there is a chance to make it.

the dude has a voice of a rapper that sounds interesting.....and that is really one of the big things a rapper needs is an interesting sounding voice...cause then you feel like listening to that particular voice....

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 07:12:04 AM »
Agree'd On That One!!....He Doesn't Sound Like Most European Rappers Which Is Why I Was Confused About The Whole "G-Funk" Call.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 01:11:34 PM »
n for people who think sweden is just meatballs n such here's a youtube video when foxnews was in Malmö sweden:

haha