Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 36174 times)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #465 on: November 18, 2010, 03:35:54 PM »
Wow he surprised the fuck out of me I'm loving that track and I NEED THAT INSTRUMENTAL....

instrumental @ 320kbps is in this thread somewhere.

and i didn't buy it, don't buy digital music unless it's not available physically. and when it comes to singles i'd generally just buy the album unless i badly want the instrumental/remixes or something in lossless.

you can't get it in the UK, as of yet anyway

Universal is spamming me about it lol

haha i got that too :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #466 on: November 18, 2010, 03:46:59 PM »
I still can't believe I see a Detox track on itunes

Ditto.  8)

Did any of Y'all actually support Detox and purchase the single on iTunes ? I actually created my iTunes account this morning just to buy it lol..

no bullshit lol.  but i ain't gonna lie, i dont do tha iTunes thing anyway but I AM ON MY LIFE BUYING DETOX... i have to.  i will put tha bottle of Yac' on hold for a day just so i can have some extra money to buy this.  so if Dr. Dre wants to help save my life then he should release Detox so I don't have to drink for a day *no i'm not an alk for the record*

Stan

« Reply #467 on: November 18, 2010, 03:53:27 PM »
I just started the Itunes thing a few months ago and went hard all at once.  They have Death Row b sides and rare compilations, remixes, etc.  Got some 2pac stuff, daz, the firm, shit from mid-90s you can't find anywhere.  Also I want that 256kbps good quality to bump.  For $0.99/track its worth it.  I think I spent around $30 total now.

Tryna do the whole listen->like->buy so people can get paid for their work.  Bought Kurupt's "Yessir" cut and Cube "I am the West."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 03:55:11 PM by Stan »

Matty

« Reply #468 on: November 18, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »

Ditto.  8)

Did any of Y'all actually support Detox and purchase the single on iTunes ? I actually created my iTunes account this morning just to buy it lol..

no bullshit lol.  but i ain't gonna lie, i dont do tha iTunes thing anyway but I AM ON MY LIFE BUYING DETOX... i have to.  i will put tha bottle of Yac' on hold for a day just so i can have some extra money to buy this.  so if Dr. Dre wants to help save my life then he should release Detox so I don't have to drink for a day *no i'm not an alk for the record*

fuck that, you know to go out and buy that official Aftermath Cognac and Detox Edition Beats headphones :cow:

then bump The Book of David :banana_trippin:

Paul

« Reply #469 on: November 18, 2010, 03:57:34 PM »

These need to be made into icons we can use
funkyfreshintheflesh

Matty

« Reply #470 on: November 18, 2010, 03:59:00 PM »

These need to be made into icons we can use

lol.

DRE - DETOX BABY...IT'S COMING...JUST NEED TO SQUEEZE A LITTLE HARDER

SNOOP - BOB MARLEY REINCARNATED

Paul

« Reply #471 on: November 18, 2010, 04:01:00 PM »
When someone says something retarded use the Snoop icon

When your not feeling a track use the Dre 1.  :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #472 on: November 18, 2010, 04:15:36 PM »
so supposedly this track was "leaked" yet they shooting a video for it 2 days later, LOL
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #473 on: November 18, 2010, 04:22:06 PM »
When someone says something retarded use the Snoop icon

When your not feeling a track use the Dre 1.  :)

LOL .

so supposedly this track was "leaked" yet they shooting a video for it 2 days later, LOL

I know. Leak, my Ass.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #474 on: November 18, 2010, 04:25:37 PM »

no bullshit lol.  but i ain't gonna lie, i dont do tha iTunes thing anyway but I AM ON MY LIFE BUYING DETOX... i have to.  i will put tha bottle of Yac' on hold for a day just so i can have some extra money to buy this.  so if Dr. Dre wants to help save my life then he should release Detox so I don't have to drink for a day *no i'm not an alk for the record*

fuck that, you know to go out and buy that official Aftermath Cognac and Detox Edition Beats headphones :cow:

I'm against the iTunes thing. Like Matty, I like to go out and pick up the physical CD and throw that in the Alpine. But I ain't gonna lie, I'm a supporter of Dre's music, and clearly, this guy has confidence issues, so he's definitely feeling the pressure for this single NOT TO FLOP. So I had to support, in whichever way I can.

LOL for the Aftermath cognac :P

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #475 on: November 18, 2010, 04:31:11 PM »

Ditto.  8)

no bullshit lol.  but i ain't gonna lie, i dont do tha iTunes thing anyway but I AM ON MY LIFE BUYING DETOX... i have to.  i will put tha bottle of Yac' on hold for a day just so i can have some extra money to buy this.  so if Dr. Dre wants to help save my life then he should release Detox so I don't have to drink for a day *no i'm not an alk for the record*

shiiit, if i could find a bottle i'd stash it away right now just so i can savior the moment as best as i can... Detox-LoudPack-Cognac... i'm getting buzzed thinkin about it now.  ima cut my entire world off just so i can listen to it in peace... no phones, no tv, no computer, just me, the cd, the blunt, and the liquor... i'm tellin u it's gonna be a moment 4 me (that's my word).... no homo haha!

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #476 on: November 18, 2010, 04:46:20 PM »

Ditto.  8)

Seems like you found the solution for him. :D

Si-Chiggedy

Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #478 on: November 18, 2010, 04:54:13 PM »
cant wait for this video... it's going to be on some big budget shit lol

you know jimmy the jew is going to be smashing that interscope machine
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #479 on: November 18, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »
I'm not DLing the track, because I'll have it on repeat till the album drops, and when it does I'll be tired of it by then
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....