Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 36449 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #405 on: November 17, 2010, 12:01:12 PM »
This shit bangs real nice on a good system. Amen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Invincible

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #406 on: November 17, 2010, 12:02:44 PM »
Dre Retiring From The Mic??

West Coast legend Dr. Dre has announced his intention to hang up the microphone for good after the release of his highly-anticipated solo album, Detox.

Although Dre vows his rapping days are numbered, the Doc said he will always be involved with the music industry.

"I don't ever see myself retiring totally from music, because I have a genuine love and passion for it," he said. "But as far as me going into the mic booth, that sh*t is over. I'm always going to talent scout and try to find new artists to work with. But, yeah, that's it. I don't see myself doing it the way I'm doing it now. I'm in the studio at least five or six days a week for 16, 18 hours. I think I'm going to back off a little bit and spend some time with the family." (XXL Mag)

http://www.sohh.com/2010/11/dr_dre_announces_rap_retirement_going_in.html

Thoughts??.......

GOOD.  Whatever you think of DRE as a producer, I never thought he was the shit on the mic.

Lyrically no he isn't. But I enjoy his presence and vocals on the mic.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #407 on: November 17, 2010, 12:03:24 PM »
DAMN NIGGAS! That mastered version BASS... SICKKKKKKKK

I can't BUMP IT !!! CAUSE NIGGAS IN MY HOUSE BE CALLING THE COPS WOA
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mista Rosa

« Reply #408 on: November 17, 2010, 12:07:40 PM »
^^ Book Of David fits the bill too. So as the full instrumental is out how long until somebody makes a remix with pure Nate Dogg hook/bridge parts, no Akon or Sly ;D

Shit that would be sick if Warren G could do that!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #409 on: November 17, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »
^^ Book Of David fits the bill too. So as the full instrumental is out how long until somebody makes a remix with pure Nate Dogg hook/bridge parts, no Akon or Sly ;D

almost done...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lucifuge

« Reply #410 on: November 17, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »
adriano is warren :D  ;D ;D ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Matty

« Reply #411 on: November 17, 2010, 12:34:14 PM »

almost done...

great! hopefully it is a 100% finished mix ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #412 on: November 17, 2010, 12:46:44 PM »
well after bumping this a whole load the beat is definitely the strongest part of the track. the only appealing part of the vocals is snoop's verse and the nate impression. can do without the autotune, can definitely do without wail-kon and most disappointingly, dre's verse is poor - vocals, lyrics and the silly 1, 1, 1 effect. i have to question what dre was thinking with his own verse on here, too many yes men?

Did you listen to the lyrics on 2001?

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #413 on: November 17, 2010, 12:47:47 PM »
Dmmmmmmnnn I REALLY FEEL THIS TRACK.... MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER DETOX LEAKS... this is DEFINATLY THE RIGHT SIGNLE!!!
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?

Portugoal

« Reply #414 on: November 17, 2010, 12:49:16 PM »
So who are exactly on this track and in what order?

And who are all on "Turn Me On"? I liked that song :)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #415 on: November 17, 2010, 12:50:12 PM »
Dmmmmmmnnn I REALLY FEEL THIS TRACK.... MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER DETOX LEAKS... this is DEFINATLY THE RIGHT SIGNLE!!!

take akon off & use nate, butch or even kobe and u have the westcoast back in full effect  :D

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #416 on: November 17, 2010, 12:51:12 PM »

almost done...

yep this time yall gettin it 100% finished...

8) damn wheres the kush-smiley

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Matty

« Reply #417 on: November 17, 2010, 01:06:40 PM »

almost done...

yep this time yall gettin it 100% finished...

8) damn wheres the kush-smiley

:bandit:

sofdark

« Reply #418 on: November 17, 2010, 01:50:02 PM »
i hope we'll get all of the songs that previously leaked in complete form, like Under Pressure, Turn Me On, Flashing etc

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #419 on: November 17, 2010, 01:54:00 PM »
So who are exactly on this track and in what order?

Kobe Kokilla, Dr. Dre, Akon, Sly, Snoop

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM