Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 35942 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #525 on: November 20, 2010, 01:31:05 AM »
People always complain about some shit. eat a dick for real. shit is bangin. best track last few years. 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #526 on: November 20, 2010, 01:40:51 AM »
i know it fucking sounds dumb and west coeast always been here, but..

Dre might bring the westcoast back with this one lol - i mean, look how these niggas - Roccett, Glasses, Menace etc -  who will make cameos with him, Snoop, 50, E-40 already gets some attention.. if Detox is highly successful, we might even get some debut albums to hear finally..

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #527 on: November 20, 2010, 01:47:51 AM »
Officer Ricky bout to drop Roccett off Maybach Music Ent as fast as he signed him cause of giving props to 50 Cent tho  :D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #528 on: November 20, 2010, 02:28:51 AM »
Officer Ricky bout to drop Roccett off Maybach Music Ent as fast as he signed him cause of giving props to 50 Cent tho  :D
Wait! Roccett is on Rick Ross' label?!?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #529 on: November 20, 2010, 02:34:07 AM »
For real with Slaughterhouse on the roster Aftermath could make some amazing shit! 

Slaughterhouse is signing with Shady though, not Aftermath, but it would be dope if Dre fucked with them.

Hopefully when Dre sees the response Detox gets it'll give him that confidence boost to just drop some crazy shit. He should just give Slimm Tha mobster a bunch of detox throaways and let him re do them for the album. Chuck a Slimm verse on Topless, wouldn't be mad
Why would he need to give him old records? If Detox goes right, Dre can get in the lane creatively to make great new music for all these artists. I mean, it's not like he will need to save his best shit for his project then. Slim is co-signed to Aftermath, G-Unit, and Shady (first artist to have that) so if he gets the right buzz, no reason why he shouldn't be big.

mackinoz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #530 on: November 20, 2010, 02:57:47 AM »
the way dre has been acting like a fucking media slave im glad to atleast hear him say fuck on this song.

lbc213

« Reply #531 on: November 20, 2010, 05:56:41 AM »
Played the song in the club last night, it got good response! People were feeling it.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #532 on: November 20, 2010, 06:34:03 AM »
Played the song in the club last night, it got good response! People were feeling it.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #533 on: November 20, 2010, 08:04:12 AM »
I know I read this earlier but the more I think about it the more I think the "leak" thing is bullshit. 

How can you leak something and then plan a full-on big production music video two days later.... actually even before!!!

I remember that Joseph Khan guy said he was doing the video before the song even leaked.  Dre was bullshittin on Big Boys show I think... they just create some hype and the whole "leak" aura adds t it.

Also if it leaked unfinished they did a pretty damn fast job of mastering it and getting it on Itunes within a day or two.
 ::)

It's semantics.  It was an intentional leak.  They were going to keep intentionally leaking until one of the leaked songs caught on.  This one has (even though I don't agree it should have  ;D).  So now that they've got the momentum, they are going to put out an album.  Typical recording industry ploy.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #535 on: November 20, 2010, 08:06:49 AM »
It was an intentional leak.
Nar. :D

So how come the video shoot was already sheduled ? As, it has been pointed before, there's something fishy in their story.

The D.O.C and

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #536 on: November 20, 2010, 08:07:54 AM »
It was an intentional leak.
Nar. :D

So how come the video shoot was already sheduled ? As, it has been pointed before, there's something fishy in their story.
Video was planned so the song has been sent and someone stole it.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #537 on: November 20, 2010, 08:14:01 AM »
Waren G needs to stop crying, if he wasn't continuously dropping the wackest music on earth he's of got a call
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #538 on: November 20, 2010, 08:14:09 AM »
You guys got it ALL wrong. Let me explain something to you guys. read carefully.

I can confirm to you all that think that Aftermath leaked this track to test the waters that it was an unintentional leak.
The track was finished at some point this summer and they kept it under raps until they had  to pass it to shoot the video for it. When you shoot a video, you have to send the track to the label, to the director etc. On other words, you have to let it out. And people (for example, http://twitter.com/JosephKahn/status/2636843577253888#) talked about it on twitter and facebook. They talked about "Kush" and the hackers knew what to look for. Aftermath knows exactly who hacked and sold these songs.
At first, it was supposed to premiere with the video and all the MTVs and BETs, worldwide. With some teasers and shit.

Some of y'all, including many websites understood that this song was not intended for detox. That's not the case. This track was and is and always was the planned street single. When Dre called it a leak, it wasnt because he didnt want the song out, it's because they didn't release it with the videos, the way he wanted it, and also because that particular unmixed version that was sent out for video shooting purposes only was not what the fans were supposed to hear (Unmixed, as well as the ''Let me put some BEATS up in it part.'')

I know some people love to think Aftermath/Interscope love to set up some conspiracies but it's not the case.
These leaks were not Intentional.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:34:27 AM by The Ultimate Pianist »

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #539 on: November 20, 2010, 08:23:08 AM »
Wait! Roccett is on Rick Ross' label?!?

yeah, Ross signed him not long before Halloween - thats where that collabo from both of them (and Bun B) came from too and thats why he was saying 'i dont know what problems some niggas have with other niggas, i aint into that, but..'