Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 36489 times)

dnjp4life

Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #675 on: November 26, 2010, 12:26:46 PM »

After an unmastered version of the collaboration with Snoop Dogg, Akon and newcomer Sly hit blogs and other music sites, Aftermath quickly posted a mixed and mastered version to Dr. Dre’s official site and made the single available for purchase via iTunes on November 18. Despite being released mid-week, the single sold 45,000 copies.

Those are quite low numbers really.  It deserves to be higher - but I suppose only serious heads no about Kush at the moment.  Give it time, wait for the video and hopefully it will become more popular.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #676 on: November 26, 2010, 01:26:54 PM »
KUSH is not that good for a come back single.. the only way to save it is to give it to Snoop so he can release it on his album....  or maybe  this is indeed a buzz track for the fans

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #677 on: November 26, 2010, 03:09:14 PM »
KUSH is not that good for a come back single.. the only way to save it is to give it to Snoop so he can release it on his album....  or maybe  this is indeed a buzz track for the fans

yep a buzz track

more to come

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Matty

« Reply #678 on: November 26, 2010, 06:21:12 PM »
KUSH is not that good for a come back single.. the only way to save it is to give it to Snoop so he can release it on his album....  or maybe  this is indeed a buzz track for the fans

yep a buzz track

more to come

even still, it's not particularly great. the more time passes the more i feel this track is extremely mediocre.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #679 on: November 26, 2010, 08:53:06 PM »
KUSH is not that good for a come back single.. the only way to save it is to give it to Snoop so he can release it on his album....  or maybe  this is indeed a buzz track for the fans

yep a buzz track

more to come

even still, it's not particularly great. the more time passes the more i feel this track is extremely mediocre.

It's a party track homie, not meant to be sat down and analysed, banging this shit on a saturday night while on the piss, straight ill

Matty

« Reply #680 on: November 26, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »

yep a buzz track

more to come

It's a party track homie, not meant to be sat down and analysed, banging this shit on a saturday night while on the piss, straight ill

especially as a party track, my favourite type of track. i wouldn't be judging it on any other criteria given the subject matter. its just not all that banging, lacks groove, etc.

dameons

« Reply #681 on: November 26, 2010, 09:37:13 PM »
Song is dope , especially the instrumental. What do u ni99as want from him ? Under Pressure sucked , now this sucked . Both tracks are top notch , even tho I think Under Pressure would've been bigger had he followed thru with it . Both bangers , and his album will be the goods. He won't release it tho if u fa99ots don't stop being overly critical, ni99a .

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #682 on: November 26, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »

yep a buzz track

more to come

especially as a party track, my favourite type of track. i wouldn't be judging it on any other criteria given the subject matter. its just not all that banging, lacks groove, etc.

I know you an honest dude so I feel you bro, to me, I dunno if it's cos I've been hyped for this album for so long, but I dig this shit, gets me in the mood 8)

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #683 on: November 26, 2010, 11:36:55 PM »
That shit was bangin N the club last night N Hollywood!! I was wonderin was the Dj hip 2 the fact that the song was out cuz lots of folks havent caught on yet...but I imagine they will soon!!!
Flixx

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #684 on: November 27, 2010, 01:55:33 AM »

yep a buzz track

more to come

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #685 on: November 27, 2010, 02:21:45 AM »
Still think it's a great track, replay value for this one is the shit.

Lucifuge

« Reply #686 on: November 27, 2010, 02:48:27 AM »
Still think it's a great track, replay value for this one is the shit.

same here
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

2euce 7even

Re: Dr Dre - Kush (Audio) !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #687 on: November 27, 2010, 03:40:03 AM »
Wonder if the Nate vocals are new, either way NICE ADDITION, loving the track!

it´s not nate it´s sly.

i think the track is dope i hope they are better ones than this tho.

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #688 on: November 27, 2010, 04:09:25 AM »
im wonderin if Stat Quo will have a feature on Detox.. even tho he left 'Math, he been working with Dre all the time

snoop

« Reply #689 on: November 27, 2010, 05:53:17 AM »
Song is dope , especially the instrumental. What do u ni99as want from him ? Under Pressure sucked , now this sucked . Both tracks are top notch , even tho I think Under Pressure would've been bigger had he followed thru with it . Both bangers , and his album will be the goods. He won't release it tho if u fa99ots don't stop being overly critical, ni99a .

I agree...I think Under Pressure would have been bigger. I like both though.