Author Topic: FruityLoops3 Help  (Read 249 times)

Murrow

FruityLoops3 Help
« on: December 23, 2002, 07:36:14 PM »
How do you extend the loop from when you start a new beat.  I want my loop to be longer than it is by default.  Can anyone tell me how to extend the loop for each track/instrument?

Thanks

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:FruityLoops3 Help
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2002, 08:18:46 PM »
Go to "Options", than go to "Song Settings", and extend the "Bar length" to as high as u want it...PeACe

Murrow

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2002, 08:34:27 PM »
Thanx dud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2002, 08:40:56 PM »
No problem...PeACe

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2002, 10:03:39 AM »
when i think of it, i've never used fruityloops

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2002, 12:03:30 PM »
Go to "Options", than go to "Song Settings", and extend the "Bar length" to as high as u want it...PeACe

Yo thanks NIK that shit helps alot... I have been stuck for a while now trying to find how to extend that shit... Props bro...

"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2002, 07:08:21 PM »
I just started playin around with this...can anyone hand me some tips?  How do I make use of the 7 playlists?

Murrow

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2002, 07:19:55 PM »
Got some questions...I must of hit some option where now when I pick a melody I can just use one note of it and it will keep playing on with it's own pattern.  I don't even have to make a pattern just one note keeps on playing.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, is there anyway I can convert these beats and burn them onto a CD or play them on my Windows Media Player?

Paaceeeeeeeee!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2002, 11:52:58 PM »
Got some questions...I must of hit some option where now when I pick a melody I can just use one note of it and it will keep playing on with it's own pattern.  I don't even have to make a pattern just one note keeps on playing.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, is there anyway I can convert these beats and burn them onto a CD or play them on my Windows Media Player?

Paaceeeeeeeee!

I cant help u with the first problem, cuz I have no idea what u did...But if u wanna convert your beats into MP3 go to File, then Export, then MP3...PeACE

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2002, 09:27:31 AM »

Paaceeeeeeeee!

Aight thanks.

I cant help u with the first problem, cuz I have no idea what u did...But if u wanna convert your beats into MP3 go to File, then Export, then MP3...PeACE

Murrow

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2002, 08:20:49 PM »
NIK -

I converted one of my beats to mp3 fine.  When I played it it was only 27 seconds long.  Is this cause I only used playlist 1, and not all 7?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2002, 10:33:07 AM »
NIK -

I converted one of my beats to mp3 fine.  When I played it it was only 27 seconds long.  Is this cause I only used playlist 1, and not all 7?

I really dont know man...I make all my beats on "Piano Roll" because I'm not good with Fruity Loops, and I never really learned...Sorry...Hit me up on AIM...Maybe I can help u...PeACE

Murrow

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2002, 07:56:32 PM »
NIK -

Aiiight coo.

I really dont know man...I make all my beats on "Piano Roll" because I'm not good with Fruity Loops, and I never really learned...Sorry...Hit me up on AIM...Maybe I can help u...PeACE

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2002, 12:08:51 PM »
Have u just got the same bar looped for the beat, cause if you have I think it just plays the loop once instead of playing it looped how many times u looped it.