Author Topic: Sweden's Allyawan Emerges With "iChronicles" Mixtape  (Read 352 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sweden's Allyawan Emerges With "iChronicles" Mixtape
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 01:52:05 PM »
Crooked I can't fuck with this  right here.

Let me give a shout out to Allyawan.      If Crooked Hollas at you and wants you to put him on...........Don't let him...He'll bring your quality down
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Sifo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 03:03:43 AM »
get of his dick smackdog, he really sucks, there is a bunch of swedish rappers who's better then him

kliv av hans balle.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 05:44:37 AM »
get of his dick smackdog, he really sucks, there is a bunch of swedish rappers who's better then him

kliv av hans balle.

You  Sound Like some dude from Sweden who is hating on your fellow man cause he came up.   Most people aren't aware that there are Rappers in Sweden and this guy here is the first one that I have ever heard of.... And his Tape is the dopest thing I have heard in the last five years..It is an album quality mixtape that is worth supporting

So many wack mixtapes have been on dub cnn over the years that this is something special to hear...
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"