Author Topic: Crooked I Quitting Hiphop Weeklys  (Read 1142 times)

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
Crooked I Quitting Hiphop Weeklys
« on: November 20, 2010, 08:28:47 AM »
via twitter.

TheRealCrookedI

I'm droppin the last HHWR today..Too many rappers swagger-jackin.. Make sure yall check it out.. Thanx for the support #OKBYE
8 minutes ago via web

thank God.

EnzoUK

Re: Crooked I Quitting Hiphop Weeklys
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 08:33:21 AM »
so cause every1 else is putting out a weekly series, hes gonna stop?

???
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 08:34:05 AM »
Crooked seems a bit angry latley...
8) Here is to Crooked spitting on "Kush" as his last HHW any bets?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:38:16 AM by Hatesrats™ »

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 08:36:25 AM »
Crooked I's studio debut solo album is bigger myth than Detox was or albums from Saigon or Papoose is lol

Portugoal

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 08:49:38 AM »
He should do a proper freestyle over the "Hello" beat to finish it off. You know he'll do a "Kush" freestyle anyway.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 08:58:54 AM »
He should do a proper freestyle over the "Hello" beat to finish it off. You know he'll do a "Kush" freestyle anyway.

"i started this hip hop weekly shit...."  lol
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Anunikke

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 09:11:59 AM »
This explains a lot.
Crooked I Is the truest backpacker, ever.
Do people like this? Than I fucking hate it!

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 09:22:16 AM »
Thereīs only one reason why crook is quittin this hiphop weekly, itīs only because of THIS HIPHOP WEEKLY is bringin no money in the vault and Dre is gonna come with his album, this means that all the Westcoast Rappers even who didnīt drop a Retail Album in their whole life will drop theirs, so this Means Crooked I Will drop his debut album, he has the same problem like dre, chosen the right ones for the album, but he has no pressure like dre...

CROOKED IF YOU READ THIS DROP PLANET COP VOL. 2 LATER VOL.3 AND THEN AFTER THE NEXT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM OR THE JOE BUDDEN ALBUM YOU MUST DROPS YOURS.

Portugoal

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 09:24:33 AM »
Thereīs only one reason why crook is quittin this hiphop weekly, itīs only because of THIS HIPHOP WEEKLY is bringin no money in the vault and Dre is gonna come with his album, this means that all the Westcoast Rappers even who didnīt drop a Retail Album in their whole life will drop theirs, so this Means Crooked I Will drop his debut album, he has the same problem like dre, chosen the right ones for the album, but he has no pressure like dre...

CROOKED IF YOU READ THIS DROP PLANET COP VOL. 2 LATER VOL.3 AND THEN AFTER THE NEXT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM OR THE JOE BUDDEN ALBUM YOU MUST DROPS YOURS.

He should drop Planet COB Vol. 3 before Planet COB Vol. 2.

No one would ever expect that, plus... it's never been done before. Just like the first HHW.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 09:27:30 AM »

No one would ever expect that, plus... it's never been done before. Just like the first HHW.

hahah

The D.O.C and

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 09:31:43 AM »

that would be a very great move for his raplife.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »
I gotta say, I like Crooked I but these Hiphop Weeklys was like beating a dead horse so I'm happy and happy for him he quit.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 10:11:27 AM »
He set the trend for many rappers with this, they was all riding to that. It was a great move from him and I agree that maybe its a good thing to stop and try to concentrate on droppin his EPs,LPs...Thank u Crook for so much amazing music for free, you are the king of this shit. Hands down.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 10:25:06 AM »
so cause every1 else is putting out a weekly series, hes gonna stop?

???
lol yeah, not to mention that it's a huge compliment if he inspires others

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 10:31:30 AM »
good maybe he'll focus on dropping hardcopies now.... but uh... how many people actually followed this trend and who was it?  it got me thinkin' like maybe he's on some Bone Thugs shit... they always talkin about people copying them but u never know who tha fuck they're talking about becuz maybe it's just a gimmick... no disrespect but i'm just askin'