Author Topic: .:Heated:.  (Read 163 times)

da_notorious_mack

.:Heated:.
« on: December 24, 2002, 02:50:40 AM »
bullets flying~young kids dying~their mothers cryin~//
you ever think the goverment was lyin~//
bout time Mack got political~when US insists on being so physical~//
right now im pissed with all~these fuckin neo nazi's~//
and if you ask me~destroyin them is our task G~//
so just remember when you gathered round the tree havin a grand time~//
chances are,a young child just stepped on a land mine~//
thats why i plan rhymes~to depict these days and times~//
the world would be a nicer place~if i could get Bush's head in a blender an dice his face~//

ChildOfMuthaNature

• 'G'
  • Nature's Child
Re:.:Heated:.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2002, 10:28:55 AM »
The world would be a nicer place, if we would all just cherish it, through time and space/
Forget about wants and shoot for our needs, seems like this world's just fueled by fame and greed/
Why is it so hard for us to feed the starved, war's not the answer it just leaves us more scared/
I mean even a 'tard could see we need changes in this world, but some how people just disregard, as they blinded behind the glamorous twirl/
Is it to late to change the worlds fait, nah it's not even to early, but surely time will tell/
heaven or hell?, if we don't do something soon it's going to be hell on earth, do something quick before we all stuck in this curse/
Some say it could be worse, I say why let it be, I see a time and place that the government won't let us be/
But their vision is poor, they will never really see the big picture, cuz their mind sets are set, like a fixture/
I spit this here elixir, to stur up the right mixture, to remove from the heads of gov the blind fixture, and set in mind what everyone together sees... the big picture/

peace

Pillow

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2002, 11:27:26 AM »
That was pure dopeness by tha both of u, very nice. PROPS.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2002, 12:38:25 PM »
feelin y'all...keep postin deep spits

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2002, 06:56:35 PM »
deep shit... very nice both of ya'll... this is my favorite line thou by the homie Mack..."the world would be a nicer place~if i could get Bush's head in a blender an dice his face~//" - that's some real shit, bush is fuckin' up this country man... tight shit thou that line just stood out thou...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)